It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DeemaModesta

Do not no worry about these people here and do not let them get to you most have no idea what they are talking about anyways.
Now thank you for your post it was very refreshing among the garbage. Let me tell you as long as you keep LOVE in your heart love for your family and expressing love for even your enemies (It's hard trust me I know) as long as you project that love from your heart to others no matter what then you will have a happy happy Dec 23rd plus the rest of your life. And along with others who project and keep love in there hearts at all times will be on a different wave length than the rest who "don't get it" and rather argue over who has the longest post (if you know what I mean.)
Sit back have a glass of wine and enjoy the show. Love to you and your family.
Namaste

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

From my understanding, it's not karma, it has to do with the magick that they practice. "The world around us is filled with energy. Magick is putting that energy in motion, directed by your intentions, to accomplish a goal." I don't know how it works, or even if it works, but there are powerful people who believe it does, that's why they put their plans in movies, commercials, city lay-outs etc., they believe the more people see it the more energy it garners.

You may have something there, have you ever noticed how often (like ALL the time!) they use the number 22 in movies?
Just today I was watching a you-tube video from an X-Files that aired 5 months before 9-11 where they were in a passenger jet heading towards New York City that was being controlled by terrorists from the ground. When they asked the good guys on the ground where their current flight plan would take them they said "World Trade Center" and when asked the ETA they said the 'usual' "in 22 minutes!"
Start watching for this, for some reason 22 is used ALL the time, be it time, the number of an apartment, a date, etc.
EDIT: If anyone is interested, here is the clip:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-11-2012 by wulff because: added link

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Can you please provide any source that suggests crop circles are anything but installation art?

Maybe take the effort to watch this film:

nuoviso.tv...

It is in German but I guess you will understand which hard proofs they have found anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Prove it? Can't be proven to be human made.....
there you go

Still not convinced sir/mam/?...

If someone came on this thread right now with the 100% honest truth, someone would debunk it. If someone came on here right now and told us that it really is dec 21, 2012, and that it really is the end of the age, someone would debunk it.
That's why it says deny ignorance in case you forgot..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Ever thought that maybe "someone who has an account may have made it"
This these people are probable laughing thier a**es off watching reading this thread ..

It's a possability people...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by consolution

The video is 50 minutes long. Where in the video is something of interest.

I have a long standing position that I will not watch videos mainly because they are long winded and rarely provide anything I can't read in a few minutes.

So what provides anything to support that crop circles are anything other than installation art? Provide something like at 23:14 and for the next 2 minutes. That would be helpful.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'd say if there were any real validity to this,
it would be talked about far more than just this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Thank y so much for that! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you've said.

It's become increasingly difficult to remain "nice" to the people that tend to think that because I get emotional over my family, I'm either weak or stupid.....I'm neither of those things! I just love my family and friends and want only what is good and what is best for them!

Thank you again.....I needed that today

Have a blessed day!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

You know, when I was younger.....I didn't want children.....I won't lie. They were the furthest thing from my mind.....but as I got older, that changed. In December of 2010, I lost a son at 5 months of pregnancy after 2 years of trying to get pregnant. It was the most difficult thing that I'd ever gone through in my life. To carry life, feel life move inside of me and then lose it all, just like that. It made me realize more than ever just how precious life was.

The following July, my husband asked if we would try again.....I said sure, half-hearted because I didn't think it would happen.....but like a miracle.....on the first try, I got pregnant.....and with twins no less!

It's still hard for me to swallow how some people just don't get it. They just don't get what it s to create a life, nurture that life and watch it grow.....the emotion felt.....my mother always told me: "When you have children of your own, you'll understand.". How right she was!

Thank you or your reply. I do plan on getting on with my days as they a and not worrying about this date.

I'd rather enjoy my children every day than toil over this!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good thread ProphetofZeal S+F for your effort and contribution, and for keeping it interesting with an open mind.

I swear some have seriously closed minds for being on a conspiracy forum. These logos are not identical but very similar in the motif they are conveying. I understand how corporate branding works as well though, but still the coincidences stick out too much to me.

Screwed did get a star for his closure comment, I'm sure 90% of us here want this to make sense already, or to simply just be over... I'm forcing myself to be patient

Someone pointed out how the math points to dec 21st if you use a 360 day cycle, this makes sense to all the folks who immediately assume its based on 365 days, we need to look at other systems, not just the ones we've adopted as "superior", bah! Good work user! This forum is for that kind of approach, not just shooting ideas down based on your narrow field of view. Knee-jerk skeptics make this place hard to tolerate for me, but I'll practice tolerance even harder today.

I'm sure if we did a boatload of google image searches we could come up with tons more calendar logos, just like we see the all seeing eye and tons of other occult symbology in mainstream corporate business logos. See I think you can look at this from a purely symbolic standpoint as well... and logic can still apply.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
*************************************************************************************
You know, when I was younger.....I didn't want children.....I won't lie. They were the furthest thing from my mind.....but as I got older, that changed. In December of 2010, I lost a son at 5 months of pregnancy after 2 years of trying to get pregnant. It was the most difficult thing that I'd ever gone through in my life. To carry life, feel life move inside of me and then lose it all, just like that. It made me realize more than ever just how precious life was.

The following July, my husband asked if we would try again.....I said sure, half-hearted because I didn't think it would happen.....but like a miracle.....on the first try, I got pregnant.....and with twins no less!

It's still hard for me to swallow how some people just don't get it. They just don't get what it s to create a life, nurture that life and watch it grow.....the emotion felt.....my mother always told me: "When you have children of your own, you'll understand.". How right she was!

Thank you or your reply. I do plan on getting on with my days as they a and not worrying about this date.

I'd rather enjoy my children every day than toil over this! reply to post by DeemaModesta
***************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************

*DeemaModesta*, I think you are on the wrong thread. As far as I understand, this thread about the Polar Clock. Polar Clock has nothing to do with => getting pregnant and children.

Excellent thread *ProphetofZeal* S+F for you. Thanks.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Whiteinch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Thank you as well! Exactly my thoughts.. Much appreciated.

This is odd I came across this today. Notice the holographic image! I need to find who made this.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There are so many vehement dissenters to this thread that I think you may have touched a vein here. There's no denying that the basic symbol is floating around quite a bit NOW as opposed to any other time in the recent past. So that, in itself, must mean something besides a "bandwagon" type thing. I mean, that particular symbol can't be THAT popular? Hmm.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The world is not going to end on December 21. I will still plan on going to work as usual. I will still pay my bills, my rent, buy my food, and continue on with daily life. This is going a bit far in my books.

is the world changing? definitely

is it going to end any time soon? no

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro

I swear some have seriously closed minds for being on a conspiracy forum
question .....have you even visited england or wiltshire?...

Knee-jerk skeptics make this place hard to tolerate for me, but I'll practice tolerance even harder today.

Have you been to england before wiltshire??? ..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I thought alot of them were hoaxes, but maybe a few might be real

edit on 24-11-2012 by warren408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by warren408

The idea that there are so many crop circles that some must be real, whatever that means, is known as residualization. You reduce a pile of possibilities until you find a few you can point to and say, "Ta da. There is the evidence." This process of looking for the few poorly documented or somewhat different cases is what people do on the fringes. This is what many UFO hunters do or ghost hunters, or paranormal hunters, or bigfoot hunters do. They employ a process of weeding out the easily explainable to find that small residue that they believe are in some sense real.

In crop circles the idea is to find the most interesting and unusual designs without flaws and label them real. Then comes the phoney crap about how humans are too inept to make perfect crop circles. There is more crap about the crop circle was made in minutes. Then more crap about strange lights. More crap about radiation or strange sounds or whatever.

The problem is that the basis for the belief in crop circles turns out to be bogus. No radiation, no microwaves, no difficult geometry problems, no need to invoke aliens.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Op I can see the similarities to which you are referring too. Everyone needs to understand that as time turns and calendars change so will the Polar Cycle Clock (pictures).

Let it be known that nothing is for certain but enlightenment can come in many forms who are we to judge and dismiss

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I love and hate when the issue of crop circles come up, because I have been an organizer and a member of crop-circle-overnights as a function of forming teamwork among diverse groups. As a sociologist I am fascinated by what compels people to get together to do this and for what motive. As an experiencer I can only say that no group I have either organized or been a part of can "stay in character" long enough to make complex math happen in a corn field. That doesn't mean it can't happen ( with a group from MIT, say, on a frat initiation), but overall, I've not seen it done successfully (sober). It is just as fascinating to me that people will organize to do this as why they will. Sadly, I have not yet found one that is completely out of the question of human design. I'm also biased in that I don't want to think that humans can't get this organized or creative, no matter the reason. Is it really less amazing that humans still organize this much for a complex task in a short span of time than that aliens have nothing better to do on a moonful night?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways

Let it be known that nothing is for certain but enlightenment can come in many forms who are we to judge and dismiss

Who we are is sentient beings with the gift of discernment to choose between what is false and what is true.
I guess enlightenment can come from a lie, in that when you realise it's a lie you will feel enlightened.

It's not an insult against the universe to use your brain. People have every right to judge and dimiss. Or accept.
edit on 25-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join