It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Floating Object Spotted During FPV Flight (Nov. 18, 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I thought this video to be interesting. This is not a UFO video but a strange floating/flying object video.

Don't think it is a kite, could be a seagull or pigeon but I highly doubt it. That white object is definitely moving way to fast to be a bird and the shape of it is really weird (unless of course that is a pixel trail image left by it as it travels toward the camera. Kind of looks like a mini comet!

I clipped a picture of the object from the video and inverted the colors for your viewing. I am interested in hearing what you guys think!

edit on 19-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Some people on Youtube suggested:

a) Rod UFO
b) ballooning baby spiders (yeah, right
)
c) fireworks (quite possible)

edit on 19-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Really cool paper for this guy "Daniel" who talks about craft that go faster than light. It would seem that from his description, these kind of "rod" objects would fit perfectly. All we would see in OUR dimension would be this streak.

Paper is HERE

This is from page 6-7. Lots of good info from this guy on soldierhugs.com

What happens with FTL travel is that as you pass the speed of light (the EM barrier), the spatial dimension in the direction of travel shifts into the coordinate time realm, as speed is a reciprocal relation between space and time—cross the barrier, and you start having a temporal dimension instead of a spatial one. But, since time is 3D, not a 1D vector, you have to keep the ship going straight in the coordinate time realm, which means you need to be able to see the realm to properly navigate it. This is what the Orion Cube does. Upon transition to FTL velocity, the volume of the ship has been altered to 2 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal one—which means that in space, it appears as an area, not a volume, usually a flat disc or saucer shape, depending on the FTL speed. It gets flatter the faster it travels beyond the speed of light (the reciprocal relation: more time, less space). In time, it is cylindrical or jet-like, like a meteor streaking through the temporal landscape that needs an accurate flight path so it arrives at both the correct location in coordinate space, and in coordinate time.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Raulken

This part of the quote I found most interesting:

In time, it is cylindrical or jet-like, like a meteor streaking through the temporal landscape that needs an accurate flight path so it arrives at both the correct location in coordinate space, and in coordinate time.

Good find

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Its tiny whatever it is.

Its not really going that fast, its probably doing no more than maybe 50mph. The planes flying towards it.
Its tiny, so its probably a bug

new topics

top topics

join