It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really America?...This is what's important to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Help the government fill out their files on you by signing this petition.
They don't keep the information, honest!

That's a good description of it Max, you have a way of breaking things down to their simplest elements.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah..., this whole "Big Data" thing is kind of spooky.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by queenofswords

I guess our soldiers no longer fight for freedom, they fight for the right to watch Monday Night Football.

Perhaps I just expect more from the "intelligent" creatures humans are suppose to be.

They fight for Americans...period. I don't think a soldier is concerned with what a particular person is interested in and they will fight for you whether you are a sports fan, a pop culture devotee, or a political enthusiast. They fight for your rights, one of which is the freedom to express yourself freely whether you appreciate the scope of their sacrifice or not.
I'm from a military family, from WW2 to present day. With that said, soldiers are fighting for corporate interests. Freedom of speech was already in effect since the induction of The Constitution, so no one is in friggin Afghanistan fighting for my right to say a damned thing. Most people join the military because they really believe they're fighting for the country, and that really is a noble thought, but sh!+ ain't like that. And as far as fighting for freedom is concerned, look around you. You're losing freedoms little by little on a daily basis. They send soldiers to die for their corporate interests. Maybe it didn't start out that way, but here, in 2012, that my friend, is the way it is.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join