It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusted by Israel's Actions (Middle East Rant)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Firstly, let me express my utter disgust for what Israel is doing right now.

They are using one of the most advanced airforces in the world to launch airstrikes and drone attacks on one of the most densely populated areas on the planet.

Hamas is firing rockets into Israel- but the death tolls per side already show this as a sick, one sided conflict that is made even worse by the fact Israel's military is primarily in existence because of American tax payer money.

In the 2008-09 3 week Gaza offensive, over 1,400 Palestinians were killed and 13 Israelis were killed. That kind of sums up what we are seeing now, American tax dollars are funding an incredibly one sided conflict. Nothing can justify the level of response Israel is carrying out against a civilian population.

To make it even worse, is the fact that Israel sells arms and technology to China and Russia. As of 2005, the 2nd largest exporter of arms to China is Israel. Now just think about this-

China and Russia support Iran and in recent years, Iran is one of the largest funding powers behind Hamas who are firing the rockets into Israel.

So let's just break down what has happened over the years-

1- America and other western allies fund the Israeli military to make them the strongest and most advanced military power in the region.

2- Israel sells a fair % of these weapons and technology to Russia and China.

3- Russia and China support Iran, a nation who is in Israel's beliefs, intent on 'destroying the Zionists'.

4- Iran, in recent years especially, is one of the largest funders of Hamas whose main ambition is to remove Israel from Palestine.

It's absolute insanity and the victims of this 'Military Industrial Complex' are the people. People in Israel are suffering as they have to live in fear of rockets being fired from Hamas, and even more so in Palestine, where warplanes and drones are dropping bombs paid for by the American tax dollars.

Good and accurate assessment. You will, of course, be accused of antisemitism for speaking plain truth, but I'm sure you know that. What the israelis have been doing to the palestinians since 1948 is beyond evil. I don't think there is a word that adequately describes it. As an american, I am deeply ashamed that my government supports this, funds this, stands by this. I've spoken out; but in america, as I have discovered personally, criticizing israel leads to your destruction, personally and professionally. No dissent is allowed.

I speak out anyway. My conscience won't allow me to be silent. I am seriously considering renouncing my american citizenship over this, at some point. If I can find a country that does NOT stand with psychopathic child-killers.

I'm not sure such a place exists..

I hear you.

In my workplace, I was quite shocked to find people believe Israel is innocent and as one person said- "Well they should stop firing rockets into Israel". To me, that is evidence of the power of the MSM, because the reality is that Israel is causing a lot more death and destruction than the rockets fired from Gaza- the death tolls and sheer levels of devastation in Gaza tell the tale of the tape.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
reply to post by WhiteHat

The question is who is so stupid to start a fight with an enemy so much more powerful, and how much Hamas care about their civilians if they keep firing?

Here's a theory.

People who are watching their children and families starving and slowly dying with lack of medical needs, having their homes farms and lively hood destroyed, and have nothing left ?

Just a though.

What would you do in these circumstances ?

Remember who owns the media and how it works..

Hate to confuse you with facts.But in 2010 Israel stopped economic sanctions.Now there is only a arms embrago.The only reason ships are stopped is for inspection.Faliure to stop for inspection leads to boarding.Look it up!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yay! Man it's literally minutes since someone put up a thinly veiled anti-Semite thread! We need more Jew hating threads on ATS, I mean 5-6 a day just isn't enough

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HabiruThorstein
Yay! Man it's literally minutes since someone put up a thinly veiled anti-Semite thread! We need more Jew hating threads on ATS, I mean 5-6 a day just isn't enough

Nice try.

No, really, nice try

No one buys this anymore. Too many dead children being pulled out of the rubble in Gaza. even Huffington Post is posting articles critical of Israel. Ship has sailed man. You guys lost.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by HabiruThorstein

Nice try.

No, really, nice try

No one buys this anymore. Too many dead children being pulled out of the rubble in Gaza. even Huffington Post is posting articles critical of Israel. Ship has sailed man. You guys lost.

Indeed and it's also worth pointing out that the Israeli PEOPLE, the Jewish men, women and children living in Israel are victims in this conflict as well.

It was the elite who guide this world that displaced the Palestinians to create Israel- Israel's very creation after WW2 was to create an ever growing conflict between the zionists and muslim world that would one day, spill over to consume the entire region.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Without justifying any side, let me just figure out how this was supposed to work.
Israel will strip its soldiers of their modern military equipment and send them to fight with stones,( eventually some of them can get sticks,) then explain to them that they must die at the same ratio as the palestinians die, otherwise the world will think bad of them. Because they must fight the fair fight and use only the same military force that their opponents are using.
Then Israel will stop the Iron Dome activity, and any other antirocket equipment they use, then forbid all civilians from retreating to bunkers, eventually group them on the streets every time palestinians launch a rocket, in the hope that they finally hit and kill few hundreds of israeli civilians, so the score can be even. And the world will finally see their response as justified.

I mean, are you kidding, right?
The question is who is so stupid to start a fight with an enemy so much more powerful, and how much Hamas care about their civilians if they keep firing?
And maybe the people of Israel are asking themselves a similar question: how come, when we spend so much on army and have such a strong military force, those "poor" palestinians with no army whatsoever are still firing at us every day?
edit on 19-11-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

Hey um, I'm not sure if you've seen this yet, but I thought I might throw you a bone:

Israel fired first

Well mods, was that "disagreeing without being disagreeable" enough? *Sigh*

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I fully support Israel

Every rocket attack should be meet with a KO counter punch, it wont solve the problems and they'll likely continue for as long as Iran & Syria and other surrounding countries stop funding the rocket attacks into Israel,

When religion is dropped in the ME maybe well see an end to all this silliness, until then stop getting involved and throwing more fuel on the fire

Personally i don't think enough of you commenting understands the situation fully other than seeing Israel knock seven shades of sh#t out of every neighbour who fancys a pop at them, sure they do more damage back and thats saddening to see but Israel is forced to act like this, it has absolutely no other option,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join