It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Nov. 21 2002 - Ben Bernake gave a speech -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If you read it - its almost like a play book for the economic crap we are experiencing -
I envision the next move is a 40% decline - totally making the state and federal employees'
anti - government - as the states and federal pension funds are the ones that will be plunged
this next round - will be unacceptable me thinks and you should expect at minimum another
50% decline in economic activity - and I believe it has already begun - it appears companies
would rather shut down and fire everyone instead of participating in ObamaCare....

Read This - and tell me what you think > ? is it what Ben was hired to do or what > ?
B Bernanke speech Nov. 21. 2002

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yep. It's all planned.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
If you read it - its almost like a play book for the economic crap we are experiencing -
I envision the next move is a 40% decline - totally making the state and federal employees'
anti - government - as the states and federal pension funds are the ones that will be plunged
this next round - will be unacceptable me thinks and you should expect at minimum another
50% decline in economic activity - and I believe it has already begun - it appears companies
would rather shut down and fire everyone instead of participating in ObamaCare....

Read This - and tell me what you think > ? is it what Ben was hired to do or what > ?
B Bernanke speech Nov. 21. 2002

My eyes are burning, can't read no more... can you feed me some miam miam Bernanke information pretty please
?

I'm in a lazy mood too I have to admit

join