It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Bombs Media Center in Gaza, Blames Hamas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Swills

Correction : Anti Israel REGIME
or in another word Anti Zionist
which are similar to the KKK white supremacist group
thinking they are above all superior to all
in fact they are inferior to all until they realise that everyone is egualy important

Anti Israel means anti jews .. which is very racist

so please be more precise when you discuss such sensitive stuff
or many will think you post biased info

edit on 11/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Ummm no, being against the state of Israel, against their Gov't, or in short anti Israel does not mean you hate Jews making you a racist. That's like saying I'm against white Christians because I'm against the US Gov't.

Not all Israelis are Jews. Not all Jews are Israeli.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by DerekJR321

The truth is that if Hamas gave up their violence against Israel they absolutely would live in peace, but then again I agree every world Gov't is corrupt to the bone and aren't to be trusted, especially the currently Israeli regime.

They won't live in peace as long as Israelis are illegally taking homes and property that legally are owned by Palestinians.

This is mostly about racism, with a splash of religious superiority!

How much does this feel like apartheid in South Africa?
edit on 18-11-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

You must have missed my "but then again" part of my post.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Are there racist Israelis? You betcha, they are racists everywhere in this world but that doesn't mean everyone is a racist.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Are there racist Israelis? You betcha, they are racists everywhere in this world but that doesn't mean everyone is a racist.

Yes.. I did miss the "but" in your other post. And yes what you stated above was correct. Sorry.. just got done watching stupid wrestling. Pissed off my kid talked me into spending $60 for that crappy PPV.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It's all good. All I'm doing is elaborating the IDF perspective. I've recently learned that this IDF strike on the antenna did in fact result in the deaths of innocent people, baby included, and they knew these people were in the building yet they struck it anyway. So I'm done with the IDF perspective. Curse them. Now that I think about it, why not strike the damn antenna after hours?

Curse them and curse Hamas.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So I'm done with the IDF perspective. Curse them. Now that I think about it, why not strike the damn antenna after hours?

There's the Swills I know and like!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You are on the good direction mate

but i curse more the IDF then Hamas
one step at a time

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I do not condone what Hamas is doing, but I have always felt like the responsibility lies with Israel to make peace. You don't kick someone out of their home, off their own land, into a giant prison and tell them to be happy about it.

Israel had the chance to let the Palestinian's join the U.N., which would have greatly increased the prospects for peace. What Did Israel do, they say that the way forward is to have peace negotiations with no preconditions instead. WTF, really they knew that ending the expansion of settlements was a #1 precondition for the Palestinians, hence it gives the illusion of Israel wanting peace, but not really.

Israel holds all the cards, if they wanted peace there would be peace!

I wonder what the sentiment would be towards Palestinians and muslims, if they controlled the media, Hollywood, lobby's, ADL, etc.etc..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Graphic courtesy Sam Playle:

edit on 19-11-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Alqassam Brigades shelling Israeli intelligence site with 2 Grad missiles. twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join