It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simulated gravity beings, new energy source, flying cars, UFOs and anti-gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
*Lots of reading required*

It's time ATS gets involved with this after all we are all looking for the truth and want to disclose this case.

So here's the thing I've been talking to this guy for awhile (IBUILDUFOs) now who claims he can build flying saucers or UFOs as most of you call them along with many other space ships, flying cars, self energy contained turbines and anti-gravity.

Simulated Gravity Beings:

Lets get right into this I know most of you here probably have no idea what a simulated gravity being is and probably have never heard about it or read about it.

Easy definition - Modified by the energy from that of a simulated gravity capsule environment.

IBUILDUFOs: definition - "I named the so called little people or the so called grays "simulated gravity humans" and their definition is as simple as them being people or humans from that of earth that were developed and, or were modified by the energy from that of a simulated gravity capsule environment. The purpose or the reason for this different gravity enhancement would be based on them being able to withstand the massive gravity energy force associated with the flying saucer spaceship technology so they could, in return, be able to pilot the craft. A simulated gravity human is needed because when it comes to the flying saucer technology a normal human that was developed within the gravity of earth would never be able to pilot the spaceship because his/her body would not be able to withstand the massive g-forces associated with the flying saucer craft."

I should add that no grown human being could go through this process and it could only be done to babies.

Basically what he claims is that all theses aliens that we think are around us even the Grays are matter of fact not aliens at all but in fact are all humans just being enhanced by simulated gravity. He claims he can prove this physically.

New Energy Source:

IBUILDUFOs: "Through my gravity research I have managed to discover what seems to be a better solution when it comes to the production of electricity and this would be through the means of simulated gravity turbines. It seems to be possible to use the energy that simulated gravity is capable of producing to also spin large turbines that could be designed to produce electricity. We named them "self energy contained turbines". These "self contained energy turbines" could be looked at as the closes thing to the energy that is fusion.

When it comes to the creation of the energy that is known as fusion it is considered to be a source of energy that allows less energy intake then what it is capable of producing and the "self energy contained turbines" are capable of doing just that. They are able to produce more energy then their energy intake. This turbines are going to be able to produce a high electrical content with a very minimal amount of energy.

In fact, the "self energy contained turbines" are not only going to be very economical electricity producer sources over any other system because they are not only going to require a single drop of water as other sources do, but they are not going to need the massive and expensive grit that is involved with other sources."

More information about simulated gravity beings can be found at his website under alien / extraterrestrial truth. You can also find more information on the new energy source there and even information on the crop formation science.
ibuildufos.bravesites.com...

He also has a YouTube page with some videos on simulated gravity and the self contained energy turbines.
www.youtube.com...

He has another YouTube page with zero gravity plant growth and growing planets upside down and he also works on agriculture technology.
www.youtube.com...

Even more information on all of this can be found on the forum where I have been talking to him and feel free to drop in and ask him questions.
unsealedfiles.com...

Right now he currently has me totally interested in theses Dropa Stones which have been talked about before on theses forums. Little information on them for people who don't know what they are.
en.wikipedia.org...

He claims he can physically prove all of this and he wants to build flying saucers and use them in front of large crowds of people.

Let me know what you guys think of all this.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Kerafyrm because: Add something.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Kerafyrm because: Fix typos.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Nov 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

edit on 18-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Build it and they will come.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerafyrm

The Dropa stones were a complete and total hoax.

Dropa Stones Hoax at Bad Archeaology

Further, there's been several sorts of people that always seem to pop up making claims they know how to build free energy time travelling anti-gravity flying saucer machines.

Here's a thread I created on the old Do it Yourself UFO/Flying Saucer:
Build Your Own UFO?
There's even a patent application from 1959!

Plans and explanations detail spooky Tesla secrets, mysterious electromagnetism, torsion fields, some even claiming to run on water.

It never pans out.
It all turns out to be pseudo-scientific gimmickery where a few interesting tricks and properies in regular every day physics get hyped out of proportion, warped, and twisted for the ever so gullible.
Eventually someone forks over some cash to someone.
It's a con.

There's plans/blueprints, detailed instructions, material lists and everything you supposedly need to build your own flying saucer all over the web.
You won't, however, ever, find a single complete, functioning, working model, even a proof of concept proto-type rigged together with duct tape.

We never see one of these things working.
We never see even a small scale working model other than what are called 'lifters'.

Challenge: Show us a working model.
It can be the size of Labrador Retriever, a Car, or full scale interplanetary whatever.
Show us something complete that works, any size.

edit on 18-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Thanks I'm going to check theses links out once I have more time.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would think so called "Anti Gravity" has been well and truly developed and tested on Earth in the years since WW2. This has been proven by Mr Ben Rich (Lockheed) and EG&G, and other Area 51 research labs.

Simple..Electricity + Magnetism = Anti Gravity/Propulsion/Space travel.

The secret the "Visitors" have, is how to produce that energy to power the EM motors, how they store that energy, what fuel they use (probably Hydrogen but speculation on my part...only because of there fondness for water...which is everywhere).

Either way....UFOs are manufactured, just like a car, or refrigerator or any other thing We make.

They are machines...

You could even say a 100+ year old Human invention we use Everyday is an "Anti Gravity" machine.

That is the simple (but hi tech) Electric Motor....One Moving part...electricity/Magnets = Power. Can be used anywhere, in space, on the moon, On Mars, and defies gravity. How can it work without gasoline?

Not to Mention Gyroscopes, which also defy gravity (while spinning of course).

ET is only a Little bit further ahead than us.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What I think? Utter Nonsense - that's what I think.

All he has to do is show his math and a true anti-gravity device, collect his Nobel prize and become the richest man who ever lived. That way he doesn't need to ask for donations anymore. This guy lives right on the corner of Bullsh!t Avenue and Moron Blvd.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Exactly my thoughts....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

is it real anti-gravity or just a normal remote-controlled helicopter made to look like a ufo?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

is it real anti-gravity or just a normal remote-controlled helicopter made to look like a ufo?

If you click on the links in the OP, and look at some of the pictures, you'll notice this remarkable new invention called the PROPELLER on a number of the models.

Take a guess.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

it's technology alright but explain how you sometimes see a ufo morphing from an orb to a mothership? They can alter the state of matter in a short lapse of time. Ufos also look different depending on your point of view. Technology is amazing.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Do you fly anything are you into aviation?

I should add that all of the pictures on his website with things that have propellers are different versions of flying cars or some #... as far as I know he has not released anything showing anti-gravity.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Kerafyrm because: Fix it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

He claims its anti-gravity but personally I fly RC planes and helicopters and quad copters what he has in the videos are one bladed quad copters basically.... He also told me that hes using a helicopter RC radio which I don't believe because I know for a fact no DX radio or anything could be set up for anti-gravity flight.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kerafyrm

Do you fly anything are you into aviation?

I should add that all of the pictures on his website with things that have propellers are different versions of flying cars or some #... as far as I know he has not released anything showing anti-gravity.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Kerafyrm because: Fix it.

I don't see how the guy can talk about anti-gravity, and at the same time only show mono-prop VTOL lifters, and other similar all propelled by time told tried and true ... propellers.

It establishes zero credibility to any claims concerning the aviation holy grail of anti-gravity

Regarding my own familiarity with aviation, my personal life is not very relevant to the topic at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
More thoughts from more people would be nice please post your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

More thoughts from more people would be nice please post your thoughts.

Well, not much more to think about. It's all complete nonsense.

He has absolutley no idea what he's talking about when he uses the word "Gravity"

"Simulated Garavity Being"? ...."Only Babies could do it"?.... Nonsense. Since when do humans "grow" into being accustomed to Earths gravity? Have you ever seen babies floating through the air and only as they grew older they adapted to Earths gravity?

"Self contained energy turbines" - By the description a perpeetum mobile and therefore violating the first and second law of thermodynamics. You can't get more energy out of a system than you put in. Period.

'Anti Gravity" - there is a fundamental difference between overcoming Gravity and Anti-Gravity. When you jump into the air, you've overcome Gravity, so does a Plane or any other flying machine. Anything that needs electromagnetism or any other force to produce lift is not an Anti-Gravity machine.
Anti Gravity would mean to neutralize either both or one of: a) the Gravitational force exerted onto an object by another object and/or b) the gravitational force field generated by an object.

Will such neutralization of Gravity ever be possible? Hmm... General Relativity does not really allow it. Some quantum physicists believe there is such a thing as "Gravitons". However, even if those gravitons exist, it is completely unclear whether or not they could be created or destroyed at will. Not to mention, that nobody even really knows what Gravity actually is.

When you talk to him again, tell him that the institute for Gravitational Research at the Goede Science Foundation has offered a reward of Euros 1 Million for the demonstration of a reproducible anti-gravity experiment. Can't wait to hear he collected it.

He can apply here: Goede Award

edit on 19-11-2012 by nv4711 because: add link

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I agree, "Anti Gravity" is an incorrect term, an old fashioned term, as gravity is not destroyed by flying craft. The Earth still creates gravity, regardless of any other energies applied.

We, to a degree, have mastered aeronautics. We know about high and low pressure air causes lift, in combination with thrust. That is the basis for all our flying craft, except perhaps the balloon and maybe rocket.

The other "Force" that seems to abound on Earth, in the Solar System and by NASA announcement, throughout the Universe, is Magnetic force.

Even the many reports of contacts etc mention Heat, Humming, Plazma fields or even downright being told by the "Aliens" they use this form of transport...to me the main "System" would be some sort of Electro Magnetic Drive.....Whether, engines, motors, batterys, nuclear, bioorganics...somehow, I would think, these "people" create electricity (or store it) and can apply it to their craft, and maneuver using it, In high Gravity fields (a planet) and low gravity fields...Space,.... in some way we are not aware (well us sheeple anyway).

Heat may be a by product of the "Reaction" of the power source, Humming could be the by product of the EM Motors working...

I use to think they (ET) were Way Way Out, but I dont believe they use some mystical force anymore , they use the Universal force that even we know of....but as yet, we havent quite accepted that there may be different Physics that we know of....we do tend to be a little "Locked" into old Formulas....as in a "Because Einstein Said So" way....etc.

We will expand our senses tho......Crikey, its only nearly 110 years ago we flew in a blasa wood plane for 100 feet for the first time....Look where we are now after 100 years!!

Rockets are old and low tech, basically a flying bomb....No further advanced than German hi tech of WW2.

SURELY, we have better now??

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Why would the people over at www.alienscientist.com... take this more serious than people here I'm curious. More thoughts please?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Why would the people over at www.alienscientist.com... take this more serious than people here I'm curious. More thoughts please?

You would have to ask them. Fact is it's complete hokum.

top topics

join