It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to mankind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

S&F Randy.........and well presented. Utterly tragic but we as a civilization have devolved into a tragic species, having given our power and will to those that have been in charge ever since to our very own destruction. All for the illusion of security, subsistance and a false sense of fabricated peace. Fabricated because it is all a sham and 'they' control the flow and the upheaval towards their personal agenda's.

War is no respector of fatalities, neither of persons young or old. War is a fabrication of those in power 'for power', resources, money and totalitarian control. The people in charge of initiating such wars against the innocent care little to nothing about the consequences, suffering or loss as long as it doesn't touch them..........which it rarely does until the end that is. They are only interested in their 'gain' from the losses incurred. For them it is merely a strategy initiated and carried through at what ever cost.

These people at the PR top of the echelon of governing power eat power for breakfast. Don't think for two seconds they give one damn about anything but that.

In the end there is no escape for them as we know.

Unfortunately this is not even the beginning but the introduction of that which is yet to manifest.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It took me a little time to collect myself, thank you for reminding me, my emotions are mine for life, they were hiding.
If the plan is to collect extreme emotion, someone somewhere is high on savage heart breaking rage with an echo of do no harm right now, perhaps their fingers are even burning.

But It is not extreme emotion that causes this horror, and that is the horror of it. It is emotionless, maybe even heartless, in a literal sense, the sort of thing that could not stand in the light of love or the dark of hate and survive.

I started thinking to myself that the world media could put a stop to all this violence by blanket covering with these types of images, but at what cost to those who see it?
Would you show old mother at the end of her life those images? I would not
Would you show old father this is what his life story amounts to? I would not
Would I show my children that this is what they have to look forward to? I would not

That collective negative energy would almost be the death of all of us.
Be thankful for those who are in ignorant bliss, they sustain us.
I still have faith man can work this out, but they are going to have to take their hands off their crotches and start becoming more human, less animal.

Open all the borders and all the doors and let these people out, let others flow in, and around, (healthy cells will over ride unhealthy ones, flush the system so to speak) I know nothing but what I feel, intellegent or not, clear or no.
Are we one or not?

It should not be allowed to continue

sorry for babbling

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

It took me a little time to collect myself, thank you for reminding me, my emotions are mine for life, they were hiding.

The reminder is of how fragile we all are in our humanity. And babbling ? You are to humble my dear. Keep in touch with those feelings. You apparently went thru a lot to feel them. But I did warn you.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You express yourself so beautifully for the truth in tragedy that it all is. You express the heart wrenching struggle against the savagery that is anything but human and soul.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Unfortunately this is not even the beginning but the introduction of that which is yet to manifest.

I know and it makes me wonder.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I can't help but to feel guilty watching these poor innocents pay the price for America's insolence!
Since the price America pays can only be felt in the cost of fiat monies we will not be swayed from these acts!
When the true images of what we inflict are kept from the people and none are privy to this pain!
When war is sold to the public with jobs and lies!
As long as this is the way it is, we will go on treating our brothers in the craddle of humanity as targets!
As I watched their pain I longed for justice even if I become calateral damage!

collateral damage: [col·lat·er·al dam·age]
Bing definition
1.unintended military damage: unintended damage to civilian life or property during a military operation
definition from Wikipedia
2.Collateral damage is damage to things that are incidental to the intended target. It is frequently used as a military term where it can refer to the incidental destruction of civilian property and non-combatant casualties.

incidental [in·ci·den·tal]
1.related or accompanying: related to or accompanying something more important.

So in other words it is more important to kill combatants even if there are non-combatants that include woman and children murdered!

How any of us can even sleep at night is beyond me!
We are all damned for allowing this to continue, whether on this plane or the next!
God help us all to stop the ignorance that allows us to murder in the name of peace!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

You are right when you say every one of us is to blame but the rest is a cop out! Especially where you say you are not out there on the front line killing! We are all responsable, we are killers all and one whether we fire the weapons or craft the springs for the machine gun or just mine the coal used to make the steal in many weapons!
We are all guilty and as such should feel that way!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
reply to post by jaynkeel

You are right when you say every one of us is to blame but the rest is a cop out! Especially where you say you are not out there on the front line killing! We are all responsable, we are killers all and one whether we fire the weapons or craft the springs for the machine gun or just mine the coal used to make the steal in many weapons!
We are all guilty and as such should feel that way!

I agree.
Even whether you vote or not letting this continue without dying trying to stop it ? Is worthy of being damned to hell for eternity. I don't care who you are. It isn't something to just sit around feeling sad about that's for sure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join