It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Chiarini AKA DallasGoldBug claims Jim Marrs is David Rockefeller Jr.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
On October 14th, 2012, I discovered this man named Ed Chiarini, also known as DallasGoldBug, and his website WellAware1.com. I watched a video he made about the Gabrielle Giffords Shooting which allegedly occurred in Tucson, AZ in January of 2011. Ed's video shows this event to be a drill, not an actual real world shooting. Ed's video was very convincing.

Ed goes on to show that the Columbine Shooting was a hoax too. Ed claims that JFK was never actually murdered in Dallas on November 22, 1963 but that his assassination was another hoax. Ed claims JFK has assumed the identity of our former President Jimmy Carter. JFK's wife Jackie is now Jimmy Carter's wife Rosalynn.

Ed believes in a relatively new form of forensic science called Ear Biometrics. Reportedly, ear biometrics is about as reliable as a fingerprint in identifying people. Supposedly, only a retina scan and a DNA test are more reliable.

Ed believes that David Rockefeller Jr. plays the role of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Frank Rizzo (former mayor of Philadelphia), and Jim Marrs. Ed says they all have the exact same ears. Ed even accused me of being David Rockefeller Jr. My ears must look like his. Some moron on his Facebook page actually believed Ed's claim that I am David Rockefeller Jr. and he wrote me an ugly message. I felt violated being falsely identified.

Ed believes that Chevy Chase is actually Jay Rockefeller, that Queen Elizabeth is Betty White, that Robert Blake is Pope Benedict XVI, that Gary Johnson (The Libertarian Candidate for President) is David Wilcock, that Morgan Freeman was Jimi Hendrix, that John Davison Rockefeller Jr. was President Calvin Coolidge, just to name a few.

He claims that Teddy Roosevelt's brother Elliot allegedly committed suicide at a young age only to assume the identity of William Howard Taft, Teddy's Vice President and successor as President. Ed claims that Elliot Roosevelt not only assumed the identity of Taft but also that of J. P. Morgan.

Ed claims that one of Teddy Roosevelt's sons, Kermit, assumed the identities of Father Coughlin, Adolf Hitler, and Walt Disney. Ed claims that another of Teddy Roosevelt's sons, Quentin, faked his death in WWI with a hoaxed airplane accident and assumed the identity of Joseph Kennedy, Sr.

Ed claims that Joseph Kennedy Jr., JFK's oldest brother, faked his death in WWII and assumed the identity of George H.W. Bush. The list of Ed Chiarini's claims goes on and on. How many, if any, of his claims are true I have no idea. However, if only a few of them are correct, the level of the deception Americans have been exposed to is much more sophisticated than I had ever imagined. I have to thank Ed for this eye-opener.

Yes, I am sure actors sometimes pretend to be political leaders, as doubles, but what Ed is suggesting is something much different, something much closer to treason. I have been impressed with some of his work and absolutely dumbfounded by much of it. Frankly, after spending some time on his Facebook Page, I have found Ed and some of his friends to be kinda creepy.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

What you are seeing is the result of complete nutjobs having access to the internet....Freedom...just gotta laugh sometimes.....

Des

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

is he a nutjob?any backing of your statement? the things he puts foward deserve a fair hearing.some, i believe are not so convincing but others are. he does present a logic a theory and tech to back his argument. what are you presenting to proof hes a nutjob?im opend to both sides of the argument and listen what you have to bring to the table.please explain .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned Paul McCartney with all the "ear"-ie hoopla about him.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if one or more of his allegations aren't almost-true.
Thanks for the laugh, I haven't had a belly laugh like that for months.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Thats because you are David Rockefeller Jr. You even sent the ear shots for us to evaluate. You fail RockeyPUSS, you and your little scam is exposed. I told you to watch out, you would make a mistake and we would be there to catch you. I guess your just mad that I kicked you from my FB page along with several other actors fro the Real Housewives BS Bravo (Family Owned) show.

Here's this idiots ear shots. Make note of the one where someone is taking a photo of him taking a photo. He will try to say it was a mirror. Hahha No flash. He is a liar and a coward.

sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

Ed Chiarini
AKA Dallasgoldbug
Founder of Wellaware1.com...
and dallasgoldbug.com...
The person and websites the 1%'ers are afraid of.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Proof he is a nutjob? I think his post just answered your question. His FB page is a looney bin for conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is the chat log from FB that Bruce (AKA David Rockefeller Jr) sent me. Sounds like he is now contradicting his own words.

Bruce Winship Wright
Why is such a large picture of me being displayed on your Facebook Page? I hope I didn't put it their by mistake. I am still learning about all this. Yesterday, I even saw a few pictures of my daughter Lacey and some of her friends on your Facebook Page. I apologize if I am being a nuisance. I have always loved to write about the Ineffable Oneness. The Fibonacci Numbering sequence is just another of the many really cool facts about this amazing stuff. I just discovered the Fibonacci thing a few months ago myself. Also, soon after discovering Eustace Mullins about 6 years ago, the lies of 9/11 really pissed me off and I've become almost obsessive about global crime investigation. Prior to that I was obsessed with the occult, the seemingly unexplainable, but mostly I concentrated on learning how to tap into our Superconsciousness. Yes, I realize I may sound insane to you but I am not. No, I learned most of it trying to figure out how a human being, like me, could hit Ty Stofflet, the greatest fast-pitch softball pitcher in the world during the 1970's. I tried a few things and discovered how to tap into my Superconscious Mind while batting against Ty Stofflet. If you are ever interested in knowing what I think and how I believe, you can simply Google my username "bwinwright", just alike your "dallasgoldbug". Over the past 35 years or so, I've written at least a couple of million words. I love writng about all this stuff. What's more is the way Dallas Green ignored me in 1981 when after I worked with three of his Class A players on the Peninsula Pilots and, after only one three hour long coaching session with these three players, one went on a 21 game hitting streak, another homered in his next three games, etc, and they didn't want me coming back? Now that I realize what a scumbag piece of garbage Dallas Green is , I understand. They didn't want a .400 hitter producing Golden Goose like me. I could begin producing folks who threaten them politically. Oh well. I apologize if I am annoying you.
Friday

6:30pm
Bruce Winship Wright
Ed, I can't figure out how to send pictures from my phone in any other way than to use another e-mail address. I have pictures of my ears and other things if you can supply me your email address. That form E-Mail template thing you have on WellAware1 is less than desirable. It shakes and disappears too much. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you pictures of my ears, unless you are just joking, then I really don't care either. I should probably just shut my mouth as you suggested and simply observe. Bruce Winship Wright
Saturday

7:45am
Bruce Winship Wright
Ed, I am very encouraged by your work. I really admire what you have done. Your voice on your videos is perfect. Your tone, your attitude is also perfect. Thanks for all you do. I hope you don't mind my contributions on your Facebook page. I have just learned so much about all this that I want to share. Anyway, thanks again.

Ed Chiarini (MY BIRTH NAME)
AKA DallasGoldBug
Founder of wellaware1.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dallasgoldbug

Are we being sock puppeteered?

am I being taken for a ride?
edit on 19-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: it got weird.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
@bwinwright

Don't sweat it, you have now joined the club of "falsely accused of being a Greenberg/Rockefeller" with many other truther researchers and followers that have been exalted by Ed Chiarini. Though I think you seem to be pretty straight forward and honest with your comments on Ed's fb page and in threads you have posted around the web.

Face it, THE EARS DON'T MATCH on his videos. The similarities of faces and some ears are there for sure, which a good face recognition program will spot easily. A true expert in ear biometrics would laugh at this absurdity. Ears need to be scanned and put into an image ray transform algorithm analysis. The intersected red ticks and lines Ed now uses are primitive compared to the 3D software reconstructing ears with image rays.

Chiarini has no "expert" Identity Biometrics credentials documented to back up his case. He has no documented credentials as a Handwriting Expert either, no wonder those handwriting samples don't match. Face it, he is a self proclaimed investigator groomed by Robert Groden in the world of JFK conspiracies.

DNA! Birth Certificates and Legal Documentation is what Ed needs to back up his ear biometric promoted conspiracy theories for anyone to take him serious. Anyone can say anything on the internet. hijack pictures/albums off the internet and make these silly tabloid looking posters to promote his grand theory that everything known in history is a scam by the greenberg/rockefellers.

I do give Ed kudos for being the most prolific poster I have come across on the internet. He knows how to promote himself and his theories, as well he is very entertaining to follow! The man works non stop! unless....
one cares to delve deeper into this. Does he act alone? Is he backed by an agency? Is he fed daily "exposes" as some kind of internet psyop? or is he simply just a CONspiracy nut, lost in his delusional world?

We would like to hear from at least one Certified Credentialed Expert in Biometrics, Handwriting and Photo Identification to give an analysis on this body of work. If there have been any that I am not aware of then please forgive me. But I highly doubt there is one.

Why no one will sue him? You tell me a lawyer that would touch this crap with a ten foot pole!
edit on 20-11-2012 by wants0m3 because: mispelling

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wants0m3

Wants0m3, Thank you very much. Yes, Ed tricked me. He is so bright. It's a shame he has to make so many ridiculous claims. He claims that John D Rockefeller Jr. was also Calvin Coolidge. Ed showed their two pictures side by side and they looked identical. However, I did a little digging and looked up pictures of both men from different sources and found that they looked nothing alike. Ed simply put up two pictures of Calvin Coolidge and hoped nobody would check it out.

The fact that he would share my private message to him with everyone else tells me a lot about his character.
As I have stated before, in my opinion, Ed is simply not trustworthy.

Now, I would like for him to publicly post the e-mail I sent to him where I told him how I honestly feel about him.

new topics

top topics

join