It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of The Beast, Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
And it will cause all, the small and the great, and the poor, and the free and the bond to have a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads and it will bring it about that no one may be able to buy or sell, except him who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of its name. Revelation 13:16

Yes Ive said it again. I usually go about my day without thinking about this subject until something jumps in my face, like today of course.

It will be a choice to accept it. It may be an RFID chip or this newer method resembling a small tattoo like this. www.tldm.org...

I am not being paranoid, rather very suspicious. The store that I have shopped at for 12 years has a new sign, a very large noticeable sign saying “ Want to pay your bills try our “checkfree”. In the past Ive seen similar signs around town but this one rubs me wrong, for some reason. I admit I rarely use cash, and prefer to use my debit card. This is not like banking online or using paypal. For now it’s simply being set up to pay bills electronically, one day there wont be an option. No one may buy or sell without this mark. Dont sell your soul to buy.

It’s very possible this system has nothing to do with the Mark of the Beast but when combined with all other Biblical warning signs an easy connection can be made with this type of set-up. If you combine that knowledge with the Health Care plan that will be enacted in a few short months it’s a logical conclusion. The link above speaks of the implantable data device in Obama’s Health Care Plan. We will basically be similar to a bar code.

Did you realize that about 1/4th of the entire Bible is prophecy, and that about 90 percent of all prophecy is for “the end time” We are close! It is not an odd coincidence about all the bad news lately, super storms, middle east conflicts, natural and manmade disasters, earthquakes, floods, droughts, disease epidemics, a crisis strikes Jerusalem, famines and food shortage, etc. I suppose the most tragic lately was the 2 train crashes, one killing Vets and one many small children on a school bus in Egypt. Those thoughts a

Make no mistake about it. Jesus’ return will not happen secretly off in some cave with no one knowing about it. Jesus will literally come back and sift believers in to the sky. Of course non-believers will assume it may be an alien invasion and rush off to get their mark for ID and other purposes. It’s a dire mistake to do this with eternal consequences. You may try to justify it and this won’t be helpful.

I’m sure that these “checkfree” signs are located in every large and small city and perhaps I’m the last to know. We do know that the mark of the beast will simply be an electronic transaction by swiping our right hand or forehead over the scanner, also used for our medical records, drivers’ license, passport, social security card, banking, etc. At this time all is safe to use any pay services but it’s alarming they are getting ready for something.

Those who don’t have a smart phone will use these type services for bill paying. Smart phones have an app for anything now, even “google wallet” no need for credit or debit cards. You’ll probably be able to swipe your hand across your phone for bill pay. Simple. They have put a lot of work and effort in to this. It’s a war to gather the most souls..The smart phone soul app.

The Patriot act is another form of a police state. To be an agent of this bill pay service you must “comply” with both the Patriot Act and the Banking Secrecy Act. Sounds a little weird doesn’t it? On their website the first thing that pops up is the Patriot Act. Does anyone else see any red flags? What does the Patriot Act have to do with bill paying. I doubt it’s money laundering! www.checkfreepay.com...

What business does the government have dealing with our individual bill paying? Look at this link. www.checkfreepay.com...

I wasn’t born yesterday, and honestly I don’t buy the money laundering idea. Now the Bank Secrecy Act they mention is a whole other can of worms. Anything this fine tuned has more than one purpose. The BSA is directly on their website on the link above. This is considered spying on anyone not just terrorist threats.

The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)

Though most people do not know it, financial institutions are required by the federal government to spy on their customers. Congress authorized the Treasury Department to require them to do so in the Bank Secrecy Act.
The Bank Secrecy Act authorizes the Treasury Department to require financial institutions to maintain records of personal financial transactions that "have a high degree of usefulness in criminal, tax and regulatory investigations and proceedings." It also authorizes the Treasury Department to require any financial institution to report any "suspicious transaction relevant to a possible violation of law or regulation." These reports, called "Suspicious Activity Reports" are filed with the Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network ("FinCEN").

This is done secretly, without the consent or knowledge of bank customers, any time a financial institution decides that a transaction is "suspicious." The reports are made available electronically to every U.S. Attorney's Office and to 59 law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, Secret Service, and Customs Service. A law enforcement agency does not have to be suspicious of an actual crime before it accesses a report, and no court order, warrant, subpoena, or even written request is needed. Law enforcement agencies can, and allegedly do, download the entire harvest of new information from FinCEN whenever they want it.

www.privacilla.org...

The exam manual for the Bank Secrecy Act was constructed in 2005 in accordance with the New World Order. It’s somewhat been around since 1934 but a hidden agenda.
BSA/New World Order docs.google.com...:nCJXbHjpWS4J:www.tcul.coop/repository/BSA_2006_2.pdf+bank+secrecy+act+new+world+order&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&sr cid=ADGEEShG_mDeKBxWaMWSRlJXS6Hh8qFvaud1HgLTrMsWLVGsot4gPNtW4B8d3rmrrD4vgPSt4BK7R9D4SYgaW86Xl1qF29Y917dcon0XOHOjiHIEcBs7yazW-g4NtFrXJROD5c9LHkkS&sig=A HIEtbQCTQHPBejtuLSZf5JCq9odH6zJsg

Many don’t believe this stuff but in the end even the atheists will have the choice to accept the mark of the beast and sell their soul to Satan or redeem their soul and not accept the mark. Only you can make that choice. Many, many of us see all the signs happening at a rapid pace. Do you want to gamble with your soul?

Another informative link; www.bible-prophecy.com...

It sounds impossible to be spied on through our TV’s but General Patreus mentions this in the above link. Crazy stuff but not as farfetched as we may think. I don’t believe everything I read but I do believe the Bible. It has never been wrong or inaccurate yet. I am Christian but others will be saved as well. I had a conversation on here with a Muslim who also knew the same warning signs and series of events that are occurring. That was a memorable chat. I was surprised we both had the same interpretation of those verses regarding end time prophecy.

It’s not a time for Doom but a time to be happy! Keep your eyes open and remember who you belong to.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's late, and I'm posting just to have this thread on "My ATS." I'll read it later. I'll just say that I am shocked at myself at how often I have been doing cashless transactions [debit card] lately. I think they mean to phase it in so slowly that we do not even notice...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Ive had to make it a priority to carry some real money around. My son asks me if I have any money and usually I have to say it's in the bank. Yes they will break us in slowly. 15 years ago I wouldnt have imagined a cashless society, today it's the norm. Weird huh? Also being globally connected with electronic transfers. We get rewards for using our cards. I freaked out when bar codes popped up on items at the store. It takes a while to condition us.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well I can personally say that every single time I am forced to listen to the end times I am faced with
the same thing. The book that was written by men that contains the word of god. Yet can be burned and is disputed by every other religion that has their own book. And they are numerous. Then all humanity is supposed to embark on this journey of faith, to destroy all non believers. Or convert them....... at this point in the story we are all supposed to be sooooo indemnified to our own faith that we damn all others and commit unspeakable atrocities against all other faiths while proving our righteousness with all the worlds media that inevitably we believe our own lies. And then if doubted we bring up the BOOK. Justification of our actions and all other actions based on a book deemed holy. Holy # Batman.....# is crazy!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

It’s not a time for Doom but a time to be happy! Keep your eyes open and remember who you belong to.

Amen......You are very wise and I agree with everything you're saying too. The mark is already here, and getting closer everyday.

Watch men and women, keep watch.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness

I never claimed one faith was better than another. There are a few billion people on this planet and only God knows their souls. I dont judge other religions. I always expect a comment like this and it always facinates me that that people know so much about the subject yet choose to bash it. Ive always wondered why atheists know at least Mathew, Mark, Luke and John or Genesis.

At least you have an ear so you can hear. Do you know that one too? Have a nice day. Batman #%^ really?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Amen, and thank you,

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yeah I read that book too, not bad advice when it comes to the whole truth and honesty part. Its the hell fire and damnation part I have a problem with. The very book that states judge not lest ye be judged yourself. Well then there is no need to read any further. I am not atheist. Spirituality is a conversation with whichever god or name of god you choose. No need to gather like sheep trying to keep warm and convince each other that we are the only sheep that know the name of the shepherd.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness

I like this perception a lot more than your last one. I think many Southern Baptists use a lot of hell and brimstone type things. None are 100% correct. Too many different branches off the church. I do believe in both Heaven and Hell though and it's a nice thing to be spiritual. Many dont buy the idea of a spirit or soul.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

well all I am saying is nobody ever found the answers in any book written by man.
I think that is the point. The answers are within, now if someone needs to gather together and read any book they want to, well that is their business. I just won't stand for them telling me that it is the only book there is.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I freaked out when bar codes popped up on items at the store. It takes a while to condition us.

I can understand your freaking out, but did you ever sit down and decipher the UPC barcodes? You know that there is a "666" buried in nearly every UPC barcode, right? Or does everyone know this by now??

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The last 3 digits of my card number are 666, guess I'm the beast!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, the term "spying on customers" is a bit disingenuous.

Bank personnel have access to confidential and private financial information, including, but not limited to: international wire transfers, cash transactions, checks being processed, etc.

Bank personnel are required to report suspicious activities to their Bank Secrecy Act Officer, who then reports a memo to FinCen. FinCen is then the judge as to whether any action should be taken by the authorities, and which authority would be involved (FBI, IRS, etc.).

I don't find anything nefarious about this at all. To work in a bank, you have to go through a pretty thorough background and reference check, have your fingerprints placed in the FBI database, etc. Working in a bank - perhaps the most regulated industry in the country - is only a hair's breath away from working for the government itself.

The fact is, financial crimes do occur. Money laundering does happen. Drug money does get laundered. Terrorist funds get laundered. These are real life scenarios that bank personnel witness daily around the country. Do you expect them to turn a blind eye? In the age of post-911?

And bank personnel are not spies. They are simply reporting highly suspicious activity that is criminal in nature and highly suspect. No bank personnel wants to report activity just for the sake of reporting.

It's no different than if you were to see a drug deal take place in your neighborhood. Do you report it to the authorities, or do you turn a blind eye? There are potential repercussions in either choice.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness

well all I am saying is nobody ever found the answers in any book written by man.
I think that is the point. The answers are within, now if someone needs to gather together and read any book they want to, well that is their business. I just won't stand for them telling me that it is the only book there is.

We can always use more books. The problem is there is no book on life. I wish that when babies are born they came with a hand book or even a relationship handbook, telling what the implications would be if we chose to go one route more than the other. The Bible is all of that plus teaching people a few morals never hurts. Yes it is inside of us, as well. God said it is instilled in all of us and we have the right to choose which route we take in life.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Central bank of Nigeria is going cashless and switzerland is now pushing for cashless.
The mark of the beast, is not a chip.
It is designed to override the placement of the boxes that the priests bound to their hand and foreheads with the word of God in them. It is a tatoo, which is forbidden by Jewish law as it is also the mark of Cain. The beast if you know jewish history, is Azazel who is bound in the abyss prison until the end of days when he and the others with him will be released by his associates to once again take over the world as they had in the time of Noah.
They were the workers of God, the watchers left to oversee mankind who set themselves up as gods.
try the book of the watchers online

and book of Nakha here

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The mark of the beast, is not a chip. It is designed to override the placement of the boxes that the priests bound to their hand and foreheads with the word of God in them. It is a tatoo, which is forbidden by Jewish law as it is also the mark of Cain.

Brilliant, my friend. Thank you for sharing. I believe it. Have you noticed how tattoos have become really popular in our media lately? It's become ingrained as part of our culture. I don't think this was the case back in the early 1900's.

Makes perfect sense. The tefillin worn in the Jewish tradition is on the left arm and the forehead for a right-handed person (i.e., the left arm). I could see where this would be the locations where these tattoos could be placed. Forehead and arm/hand. The tefillin on the arm has a strap that goes around the arm and wraps around the fingers as well in Jewish tradition.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Agreed that money is become more difficult to deal with (find?) in Europe - for money laundering reasons of course. I have lived there for many years now and seen the Carte Bleue (debit card) take off in a massive way. Avaibibility of money is becoming less common, now the CB can be used for almost any purchase, and a while ago it used to be only useable on purchases over 10 Euros.

Also the 500 Euro note is rarely seen or used (a bank clerk told me she had never sen one!) - I took some to France once and no one would change them, I had to lodge it in my bank and then withdraw it. Even 100 and 200 notes are rarely seen there - produce a 50 Euro and people take a deep breath.

All of these and the ease of using the direct debit machines (both ATM and mobile) all increase people to carry less cash and be more easily trackable.

top topics

join