It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will back Egyptian efforts to end Israeli aggression: Putin

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I work in a capacity with elements of the U.S. Military in my 3rd JOB. I am "CIVILIAN" in the way the quotes denote. Had there been a Conspiracy as to do with 9/11 I WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT.

I live in Mass. home of Logan Airport and knew some of the people on those flights that crashed. To think that 9/11 was perpetrated either by the U.S. or any Agency of it or some concept of a Zionist Plot is sheer FANTASY!

My Family owns several Large Companies which I help run and I can tell you that 9/11 did not help the U.S. Economy or the Large Corps. in the U.S. to any degree. Even the Military Contractors who did benefit from Weapon Systems purchases are very integrated with the General Economy as they have ties to other investments as well as in the case of GE which makes a multitude of products for both civilian and Military use...were Greatly Negatively Effected by 9/11.

You idea that 9/11 was created to make certain people money has no veracity. Big Business would never create a 9/11 as the lack of the average U.S. Citizen buying product is a WORSE CASE SCENARIO for any Large Corp. that has investments spread across the board. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Have you gone to the 911 board here on ATS? There is plenty of info available that nearly proves who did and why. I am not talking about the explosives used to bring down the twin towers, I am talking about the cargo/military planes, the arrested dancing israelis, and major general stubblebine hinting strongely of inside job.

Please do the research if you care about the truth!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The supposed Explosive Charges were Explosive Air Compression caused by the collapsing floors. The air rushed out of the Buildings where it could and blew out weak areas which looked like explosive charges. The Israelis who celebrated did so because the thought that the U.S. would OBLITERATE ALL MUSLIMS...they were right to a point.

There is no issue with the Aircraft either passenger or Cargo type and this is disinformation. The Towers had been targeted Multiple Times and were a target for Terrorists. Flight 93 PROVED that once the Americans on board a flight knew that the Terrorists were crashing Planes they would FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Trust me. If this was a Conspiracy...I WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Where is the footage of the airplane hitting the pentagon? And please not that crappy 3 frame per second surveillance video from the world's most closely guarded fortress. And why was surveillance video from nearby stores confiscated by federal agents?

I guess I have to take your word for it, as though you are part of the inner cable, you know it and are kind enough to share it with me.

Flight 93 was shot down by the military and the people on board were plants. I bet you didn't know that either!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

As far as what you have said about Flight 93...Tell that to their Relatives! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

There's a lot to cheer about. He is going to use the enemies of Israel to show who he supports. This conflict could possibly be the start of the Obadiah prophecy, and it may not. However, Israel is going to take back its full historical borders, or most of it.

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, and a few other nations will come against Israel, and they will be defeated.

Israel retaking its historical borders, and destroying Damascus is prophesied. IF it happens, why wouldn't I be excited? All those people who mock Christians will be put into check that maybe the Bible is more than just a magical fairy tale.

-----

I am not saying this conflict with Hamas IS (for a fact) the start of Obadiah. I am just saying ... this could possibly be it, and if it is, i just want this post to be here so i can use it as a reference.

It could also NOT be it. Hamas and Israel have been out for ... a while. So. I am just guessing.

It's keeping my mind busy none the less.
edit on 19-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Possible scenario.

Israel invades Hamas (Palestinians). The Muslim powers in play such as Egypt, Jordan, Syria ect. could come in to support Hamas ( the Palestinians). Syria ( Assad ) who has nothing to lose and is losing his war on the home front fires Chemical weapons at Israel. Israel retaliates against Damascus and Nukes it in response for Chemical attack.

Israel then starts a full scale invasion of all the nations on its borders and defeats these nations ( The Alliance that is formed - the Muslim brotherhood could be this Alliance head from the Arab springs).

The prophecy is complete, and it's a sign to those who believe and watch that time is so short, it is literally months or a few years away, not a life time or a few decades.

It is also a sign that God is no longer hiding his face from Israel for their turning their back on him.

The next major event is either the rapture, or the Gog and Magog war (Russia). God says he will pull Gog out with chains in his jaws. So this most likely means Israel has devestated their economy by defeating the middle eastern nations. Russia then comes against Israel to reclaim the Muslim territories ( Oil? ).

If the middle east falls to Israel, that means America / Israel will control the blood of civilizations.
edit on 19-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Russia will never be the power it once was.
Even the Chinese are getting more stronger than them.
Talk about NATO

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

I wouldn't be so quick to say that,Russia is sitting on the largest land mass on the planet with tons of known and unknown natural resources,they are virtually self sufficient unlike some countries i can name

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

If there is a WW3 it will look something like this ->
NATO + Israel
vs
Russia+ Middle East +China.

I respect you view all2human but do you really think Russia will be able to compete against US ,forget about NATO.
Most of its equipments are old.I think growing powers like China and India are more of a threat.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

I wasn't referring to what iff's , i was pointing out what is..
The USA can't even fund it's own government,or afford the interest on money owed.
It simply doesn't have the personnel,or energy reserves..already stretched thin with 5 wars and a hand-in most conflicts across the globe,yet they've achieved NONE of there goals,with morale and patriotism at an all-time low you believe it can wage a world war..i respectfully lol'd

edit on 19-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by svmpua

I wasn't referring to what iff's , i was pointing out what is..
The USA can't even fund it's own government,or afford the interest on money owed.
It simply doesn't have the personnel,or energy reserves..already stretched thin with 5 wars and a hand-in most conflicts across the globe,yet they've achieved NONE of there goals,with morale and patriotism at an all-time low you believe it can wage a world war..i respectfully lol'd

By 2018, US will be the largest oil producer in the world meaning saving $1 Trillion a year that it now send to Arabs. US might earn another $500B or so by exports.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

I'll believe it when i see it..
the way things are going,the USA will experience a collapse before then,trust me..

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by victor7

I'll believe it when i see it..
the way things are going,the USA will experience a collapse before then,trust me..

I would not ever discount the resilience of two countries in this world: USA and Russia.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

I hope your right brother

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yep! I've been saying it for months now. It was to be followed after Isaiah 17's "Damascus ceases to be a city" (Syria civil war) prophecy.

This is where the Tribulation begins.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by thePharaoh
propaganda aside.....a massive army in egypt has officially asked them to stop

Which should stay in Egypt and out of Israel with or without Russian support just like Turkish troops with or without NATO support should stay in Turkey and out of Syria....

edit on 17-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

But you and I know they wont and will try Israel soon to only die at its gates. Putin can go shove it. He himself will face a firing squad when 2/3 of his army is wiped out trying to invade Israel with the Arabs.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
reply to post by neo96

Yep! I've been saying it for months now. It was to be followed after Isaiah 17's "Damascus ceases to be a city" (Syria civil war) prophecy.

This is where the Tribulation begins.

The only way Damascus will be a heap of ruins is by a nuclear weapon. The last time I checked the people fighting the Syrian government did not have nukes. This happens in the Gog-Magog war.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join