It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knesset "It seems that it's beyond control"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey don't mean to interrupt the "stimulating" conversations going on in all these intellectually top-notch threads; but by now you've probably seen or heard this quote in the thread title concerning the events going on over there in the "nest" (I call it "the nest"; short for "hornet's nest" ie the Middle East): so I thought I'd post a video response to the Israeli Knesset "It seems that it's beyond control"

I figure this is appropriate for "theology & faith" because, let's face it- your guys' threads are mostly just intellectual trainwrecks, so anything I post is pretty much already more important; plus the video is a theological analogue, and, hey, faith is faith. It's about 2ming long, and a trailer for my series Stargate: Apocalypse. So when you see the quote "It seems that it's beyond control" you can laugh and shake your head.

www.youtube.com...

also here's an alternate trailer for you; check it out, it's an analogue, too. It's like an analogue of me on your forum; you can see me showing up on your forum; other posters make cameos! See if you can spot any of the other posters making an appearence; there's the chick I help with combat training, and there's the warrior guy I help stand, there's the atheist trio in the fog, and even a false teacher in there. The whole forum is in the trailer; pretty cool-

www.youtube.com...

You have to admit I'm pretty cool inside the dream, huh?

Now, again, I know, some of you may be like, "Hey it's just two trailers for your lame series"; but again I say (1) it's one big theological analogue (2) it accurately conveys the REVELATION through the analogues (3) the trailers alone are a thousand times better than the other thread "topics" posted.

also wink wink the numbers are more than just episode numbers nudge nudge

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

I see your analogue and raise you an enigma.

What is the name of the man in black, his job in life and why it is important to Jacob?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.

68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

70 Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!” 71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Who is the one in black? Why does God love Jacob?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Something for you to pass the time. See you around.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is what we use to produce the fruit of knowledge. Why does mankind die? What has brought us to this death? Nitrogen and Oxygen is the breath of life. 777 and 888. Fluorine is 999 and refines uranium.

Why does God love Jacob?

edit on 16-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Nice, I love love love enigmas. note that I've never actually watched Lost, but the analogue is pretty obvious: the man in black is "the Satan/King of Confusion/son of perdition/that Wicked, Pharoah, Death, the sting of the law etc etc" while Jacob- aptly called, is of course "the Elected One/King of Peace/Son of God/the Saviour, Moses, Life, the hope of grace etc etc" pretty straightforward stuff. The ship is the human vehicle, the island is the world in the hour of testing: the job of the man in black is to test and to purify the called into a refined body- and this is why it's important to Jacob. There are of course multiple angles of understanding here- but this is the most straightforward. Note that if you watch my second trailer "the Extractor" you'll also see the "man in black" making a cameo- he's the guy I shoot at the end. Appears different to the eye, but; same analogue.

Would it surprise you to learn that everything we're watching contains these exact same analogues? Dreaming dreams, seeing visions. Hey if you were in old Israel or Greece and wanted to talk about going to a movie, you know what the word you would use would be?

"Hey, anyone up for a VISION?"

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Oh look, he's making a job offer, just like I did in that first trailer. MrCobb has a job offer he would like to discuss with you...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by MrCobb

Who is the one in black? Why does God love Jacob?

It's Darth Sidious!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh oh, now the analogue is being warped. 3 confused men in the mist; a standoff- POW! Evil dead. It's just like my trailer, isn't it? It's like they're the same analogue.

edit on 17-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by MrCobb

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is what we use to produce the fruit of knowledge. Why does mankind die? What has brought us to this death? Nitrogen and Oxygen is the breath of life. 777 and 888. Fluorine is 999 and refines uranium.

Oh you "Lost" me there, brah. Yep carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Unfortunately the number of the beast is 600 60 6- not 6-6-6. It is Chi Xi Stigma- not stigma stigma stigma. Call me when you find an element with 600 protons, 60 neutrons and 6 electrons. Until then... watch my second trailer again- and look for your cameo: it's right there at the 1:14 mark, your eyes are bugging out.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MrCobb

Hey this is a coincidence, but here's the teaser trailer for the series:

www.youtube.com...

Watch it and pay close attention at 0:41 you'll see me sitting across the table from you calling your bluff. Cool huh?

edit: quick note to any reading; as the whole "carbon atom" nonsense isn't even biblical, and he's just imaginating his "interpretation" out of thin air; this is why in my "the Extractor" analogue/trailer he can't even get a shot off before he's toast. It's because without the knowledge of God (ie the scripture) he's shooting blanks.

Here is the real answer to the meaning of "counting the number" "the number of a name" "the number of a man" all easily correlated and not "imaginated": and I can assure any of you that, if you don't have the scripture in your mind- if you don't know the bible and aren't able to correlate because of this, then you are at the mercy of these slave drivers and their "empty teachings"- but don't fear- the truth can set you free! In fact, He's incepting the dream as we speak.

counting the number of a man

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCobb

Nice, I love love love enigmas. note that I've never actually watched Lost, but the analogue is pretty obvious: the man in black is "the Satan/King of Confusion/son of perdition/that Wicked, Pharoah, Death, the sting of the law etc etc" while Jacob- aptly called, is of course "the Elected One/King of Peace/Son of God/the Saviour, Moses, Life, the hope of grace etc etc" pretty straightforward stuff. The ship is the human vehicle, the island is the world in the hour of testing: the job of the man in black is to test and to purify the called into a refined body- and this is why it's important to Jacob. There are of course multiple angles of understanding here- but this is the most straightforward. Note that if you watch my second trailer "the Extractor" you'll also see the "man in black" making a cameo- he's the guy I shoot at the end. Appears different to the eye, but; same analogue.

Would it surprise you to learn that everything we're watching contains these exact same analogues? Dreaming dreams, seeing visions. Hey if you were in old Israel or Greece and wanted to talk about going to a movie, you know what the word you would use would be?

"Hey, anyone up for a VISION?"

Yes. You have the basics. He is Esau. Here is my version: LINK

Of course, God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated." Jacob was a farmer and Esau a hunter. The determining factor for us all is our will to take or our will to give and receive. God's will is the same as the farmer. Our baptism into the water is for repentance. It's involution and evolution: LINK

The part that should frighten those who veil the mystery and hide it is this verse:

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

The watchers are those who know the partial mystery, yet refuse to repent.

Watchers (Giants) of the Earth

All of my threads around this last one show the mystery clearly.

edit on 17-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by MrCobb

What is the name of the man in black, his job in life and why it is important to Jacob?

The closest thing that the character had to a name was "Samuel", even though many (including myself) speculated during the show's run that it was Esau. (Source)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

edit: quick note to any reading; as the whole "carbon atom" nonsense isn't even biblical, and he's just imaginating his "interpretation" out of thin air; this is why in my "the Extractor" analogue/trailer he can't even get a shot off before he's toast. It's because without the knowledge of God (ie the scripture) he's shooting blanks.

Genesis 3 speaks of the fruit (what is produced) of knowledge. We we told that if we reach out our hand to the fruit, we will die. The tree of life is Word (Information) that produces the hologram. It is protected by the flaming sword of God that cuts away pride. We are meant to inherit the fruit God produced, not the fruit we think we need to produce from the technology. Carbon is the mark of mankind, just as Revelation 13 states. 600 three score and six is 666. A score is 20 and three twenty is 60. This originates with the king's English. Anyone of that era would have understood it as 666.

Carbon is the thing that all nations must take for energy. The petrol dollar is the system of commerce of Babylon in the present day. The nations that have received the mark will falter when the petrol dollar collapses. Debt is the mark of the thief. If you smoke, you get cancer. If you go to the gym, your health is in surplus. Taking reward causes debt (17 trillion). Giving and receiving produces surplus. Work a job and this suffering produces reward.

The Petrol Dollar system will soon be replaced with Carbon Trading as a reserve currency to replace the fiat system when it collapses. UNESCO holds the Biosphere Reserves as backing for the monetary system. Carbon trading is code for trading humans.

Go back to the beginning and why mankind fell. We reached out to transmute the technology that God provided because behind that technology is word. If Word can be manipulated, Satan could be like God. Mankind is the proxy for this endeavor. God knew Satan would attempt this and the trial will find him guilty as charged. Ultimately, the mark of the beast is selfishness.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

There are 18 markers of selfishness. Three sets of 6.

John 6:66 was referenced above. Did you catch it?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes. You have the basics. He is Esau.

Yes, there is only Cain/Abel, Ishmael/Isaac, Esau/Jacob, Jew/Christian, First/Last, law/grace; etc. All the same; all the two covenants: the one engendering to bondage, sin and death; the other freeing through grace and truth.

The part that should frighten those who veil the mystery and hide it is this verse:

Not really, you're not thinking things all the way through. The Watchers knew only a partial mystery; and why? Have you asked yourself that? Because the Lord veiled the rest of the mystery from their understanding. Jesus Himself spoke in parable-analogues; and why?

Matt 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Pr 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Oh yeah, that's definitely true. Telling people that the number of a man 600-60-6 refers to a 6-6-6 carbon atom is "taking away the key to knowledge"

The watchers are those who know the partial mystery, yet refuse to repent.

They all repent in the end; everyone does. This lack of understanding is simply being used to make sure that, in the next age, everyone understands that no one is better or smarter than anyone else; we are all equal and being made thus:

Eze 31:13 Upon his ruin shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall be upon his branches: 14 To the end that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height

Look at this forum and all you'll see is mostly people going "Look at me, I am so smart over here! Look how intelligent and wise!" and in the end it's revealed "You are anything but wise and intelligent" just a bunch of ignorant and confused children trusting in the wrong people: this is why these things are being done, to make sure everyone in the end knows this:

Dan 4:31 While the word was in the king’s mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.
32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 4:34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.
37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Here is the real answer to the meaning of "counting the number" "the number of a name" "the number of a man" all easily correlated and not "imaginated": and I can assure any of you that, if you don't have the scripture in your mind- if you don't know the bible and aren't able to correlate because of this, then you are at the mercy of these slave drivers and their "empty teachings"- but don't fear- the truth can set you free! In fact, He's incepting the dream as we speak.

All symbols have multiple levels of meaning. We can never tag one of those meanings and say, "That's it." There are levels. For instance, the temple is the building, but it is also the body and the Earth. The beast is mankind, yet it is the vehicle we wear and the temple God sacrifices the beast in. Do words have one meaning? Never.

Through the Looking Glass:

`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant, "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again.

`They've a temper, some of them -- particularly verbs, they're the proudest -- adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs -- however, I can manage the whole of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

-------------------------

Who is to be master? That's the question.

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

-----------------------------

Your inheritance is not the refinery of Egypt. It's what comes next. Between this, all of us will be judged by what we give and not what we possess or take.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Come out of Egypt, not further in.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Genesis 3 speaks of the fruit (what is produced) of knowledge.

This is OLD COVENANT of THE LAW by which we gain "knowledge of good and evil"

Ro 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The Tree of Life is the NEW COVENANT of GRACE

The two trees are analogues of the two covenants: the one leading "to death" (the law) and the other leading "to life" (grace)- there is nothing here about holograms or atoms or any of these things you are imagining out of thin air.

The "fruit" of the "tree of knowledge" is works of the law which cause death, and by eating of the "fruit" the man and woman knew they were naked (meaning when the LAW is revealed, then you UNDERSTAND you are NOT righteous)- this is "nakedness"

The man and woman then tried to take LEAVES from the tree and CLOTH themselves with the leaves- this is an analogue of the man and woman trying to make themselves righteous through their own works.

None of this "hologram/atom" nonsense you are saying is true; I know the scripture, so it's useless to try and deceive me. You'll have to look elsewhere for someone WITHOUT THE SEAL OF GOD

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

reply to post by MrCobb

The closest thing that the character had to a name was "Samuel", even though many (including myself) speculated during the show's run that it was Esau. (Source)

You got it. Esau is the hunter. Jacob is the farmer. Esau is Mystery School. Jacob is the Mystery revealed. Esau is associated with Nimrod and Babylon being cut by language. Osiris is Nimrod cut into pieces and the names change but the facts remain. Isis is trying to put Babylon back together again. Jacob is the true thread of knowledge and Ephesians 3 is the mystery revealed.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

I get all of what you are saying, yet there is a root to this understanding that is presented as the point of the entire thing. What would that root be to you?

Example: Baptism is our immersion into the water for repentance. The act of the church in the waters of baptism is only a symbol. Ultimately, this symbol is the image of the Son of God and involution of Spirit into matter. Adam Kadmon is the image and the seal of the clay that produce the dew. Dew produces fruit as the sun rises and evaporates the droplets back up again. The droplets are distilled and return. You must be born again.

As this example, take the root and reduce to the seed. What is the seed in your view? Is the Acron is the 75 foot oak tree enfolded, or is the oak tree the Word enfolded into the acorn? What is the seed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join