It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knesset "It seems that it's beyond control"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Look, to anyone listening; this is what the Eden analogue is trying to tell you (now, these are real people, but these real people are being MADE to act the way they are to tell you something important, to help you to understand who you are and more importantly, what you are becoming and most importantly WHO IS DOING ALL THESE THINGS:

This is what the Eden analogue is telling you, God is saying, "Hey look; I'm making you guys into something perfect. But right now you're in this transient state of imperfection because that's how things are made- through a process starting in imperfection, and ending in perfection. Now, right now you guys are "naked"- you're not perfect; not only are you not perfect, you aren't even aware that you're not perfect/naked. But trust me, you are. But you won't always be this way- I promise you you're going to be perfected, and you're going to love it.

But in the meanwhile, I need to teach you some things. First thing I need you to understand is that you're not perfect. To help you understand this, I'm going to reveal THE STANDARD OF PERFECTION: THE LAW (tree of knowledge of good and evil) and through this revelation, you're going to understand that you are currently imperfect. Now, when this is revealed, it may be troubling to you- in your desire to be perfect you may just jump the gun and start TRYING to MAKE YOURSELF PERFECT by your OWN HAND. But trust me when I tell you, this perfection can only come through MY HAND. And if you start "eating from the fruit" of the LAW in order to "make aprons" for yourself, and make yourselves perfect "in appaearence" you're just going to end up causing all kinds of grief and torment upon yourselves because THIS IS MY CREATION, not yours. I am the one doing these things- NOT YOU. You cannot "perfect yourselves" and it's just going to keep tormenting you over and over if you even try or THINK you need to try.

So, when I reveal to you that you're not perfect, don't get all tangled up in shame and torment, trying to "cover yourself" with your own hand. Trust me, I am going to bring you into perfection- just be patient, and don't worry about not being perfect- and moreover, don't listen to these snakes all trying to get you in a bind. These snakes are your OWN THOUGHTS don't worry about them or listen to them; it's just a "guilt reponse" of being imperfect- but does an unfinished sculpture feel "guilty" about not yet being done? Of course not, and neither should you.

This is what this analogue is telling you. Forget about the tree of knowledge in relation to your perfection- that tree is only showing you the STANDARD that you WILL be able to keep when I'm done. But for now, wait in grace and hope and watch Me work it all out. It's going to be a blast."
edit on 17-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

This is OLD COVENANT of THE LAW by which we gain "knowledge of good and evil"

The function of the image has not changed. The law was a guardian until faith (Ability to collapse indeterminate wave function correctly) had arrived to our mind.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

If you read Choices from the Dhammapada, you see why it is necessary to cross the wilderness in one tent so that the next tent is prepared. Our sin is the wool shaved off the lamb. That wool is then washed white and a robe made from the material. We are constructing a building. This is why it is important not to mess with the one in the material world. We are to come out of Egypt and work on the correct temple. Faith is the mechanism to collapse the wave into a determined state.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Ro 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Knowledge leads to the ability to break the chain links in the tree of life. A break in a link is sickness. Words are formed in chains from amino acids to produce proteins in the body from DNA. We are constructed from chains of information and when there is a break in the chain, we see sickness and stagnation in the water. Law is a guardian to show the pathway of life. Life comes when we collapse the wave correctly to form the word into chains that produce abundance rather than sickness. The image we occupy is for producing future reflecting points as we reach back to unity from the broken chain of multiplicity. The builders have hidden the key to this knowledge and God said to let your light shine.

The law is the light that reveals what it hits.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

The Tree of Life is the NEW COVENANT of GRACE

The two trees are analogues of the two covenants: the one leading "to death" (the law) and the other leading "to life" (grace)- there is nothing here about holograms or atoms or any of these things you are imagining out of thin air.

The Tree is Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

When you look at your image in the mirror, is it you or an image of you? Where are you and where is the image? The image is in the light. You are the one casting the image. We are INSIDE the image God created.

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Where are we as the Children of God?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

We are not here in the image. We are the one casting the image and the one involved into matter. Baptism is immersion into the waters so we can rise (evolve) to new life. Christ is the wave of particle and wave duality and the WORD of the Law producing the image from light. Hydrogen is one proton and one electron in a balanced state. The Neutron is the shepherd in the middle between Jacob and Esau.

Reduce to the root.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCobb
Look, to anyone listening; this is what the Eden analogue is trying to tell you (now, these are real people, but these real people are being MADE to act the way they are to tell you something important, to help you to understand who you are and more importantly, what you are becoming and most importantly WHO IS DOING ALL THESE THINGS:

This is what the Eden analogue is telling you, God is saying, "Hey look; I'm making you guys into something perfect. But right now you're in this transient state of imperfection because that's how things are made- through a process starting in imperfection, and ending in perfection. Now, right now you guys are "naked"- you're not perfect; not only are you not perfect, you aren't even aware that you're not perfect/naked. But trust me, you are. But you won't always be this way- I promise you you're going to be perfected, and you're going to love it.

But in the meanwhile, I need to teach you some things. First thing I need you to understand is that you're not perfect. To help you understand this, I'm going to reveal THE STANDARD OF PERFECTION: THE LAW (tree of knowledge of good and evil) and through this revelation, you're going to understand that you are currently imperfect. Now, when this is revealed, it may be troubling to you- in your desire to be perfect you may just jump the gun and start TRYING to MAKE YOURSELF PERFECT by your OWN HAND. But trust me when I tell you, this perfection can only come through MY HAND. And if you start "eating from the fruit" of the LAW in order to "make aprons" for yourself, and make yourselves perfect "in appaearence" you're just going to end up causing all kinds of grief and torment upon yourselves because THIS IS MY CREATION, not yours. I am the one doing these things- NOT YOU. You cannot "perfect yourselves" and it's just going to keep tormenting you over and over if you even try or THINK you need to try.

So, when I reveal to you that you're not perfect, don't get all tangled up in shame and torment, trying to "cover yourself" with your own hand. Trust me, I am going to bring you into perfection- just be patient, and don't worry about not being perfect- and moreover, don't listen to these snakes all trying to get you in a bind. These snakes are your OWN THOUGHTS don't worry about them or listen to them; it's just a "guilt reponse" of being imperfect- but does an unfinished sculpture feel "guilty" about not yet being done? Of course not, and neither should you.

This is what this analogue is telling you. Forget about the tree of knowledge in relation to your perfection- that tree is only showing you the STANDARD that you WILL be able to keep when I'm done. But for now, wait in grace and hope and watch Me work it all out. It's going to be a blast."
edit on 17-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

YES!!! I agree, yet the Carbon is the our prima materia. God's is light and Word. He's trying to show us by giving us the means to produce our own image. The graven image of transmuted Carbon is only a mirror to the light God gives us as the seed. We have produced a mirror to God's creation and you are staring at it now. Collapsing wave function is what is happening in the computer as Word (Programming) is collapsed from memory locations in the hard drive. As above, so below. We are God's image. That image shows us the way back into the harmony. Humpty Dumpty, the kings tools and the kings men cannot put us back into our place of glory again.

We are now speaking the same word.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

Ephesians 2

4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

As I stated earlier, the true mystery about our inheritance is in Ephesians 3 after what you confirm in your own analogue.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Look, EnochWasRight, I'm not going to dispute what you've said toward the end there. But if you want to think "carbon atom" has anything to do with the scripture that's fine; I just wish you wouldn't go around stating it as such. All you're doing with that nonsense is putting people off the track of understanding, and causing confusion- because it ain't no carbon atom that the scripture ever once talks about or points at or wants you to consider. Never. Not. Once.

Now before you even think about responding to this: look at your username. Read it three times. Nod your head, say "Yes yes, very true" and stop arguing with me.
edit on 18-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Great thread and I must say two great minds trying to work together to see the mysteries unveiled in the Word.

Bravo!!!!!

MrCobb... not sure why you think the other poster was "arguing" with you as I did not see it....

You can be a teacher and student at the same time. It never bothers me to be taught as I spend time as a teacher as well... it works hand in hand with unity but it doesn't work so well in division.

I wish more and more people would "see" the layers within the Word. The dogmatic beliefs in religion are set out to divide and not unite.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join