It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse interview on Deep earth bunker radio on weather modification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good video to listen to, clears up some facts and explains some misconceptions. A must watch for all those questioning earthquakes, cloud seeding(aka chemtrails) HAARP, Scalar weapons etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

ETA: I've never been a fan of Dutchsinse, but this video gives us something to think about, imo. It certainly looked to me as if Sandy was fed somehow along its path and that it was shoved into the coast at that exact spot. It was unlike anything I've ever seen in those two aspects, and the video gives us info to mull over. For a while now I've been wondering how foreign powers would and could use these technologies and how they could and might possibly thwart honest efforts at weather modification too. I think we found out with Sandy and the Texas drought. S&F. Now I'm off to study those references he gave us.
edit on 16-11-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A great Video. all should watch it.
but most stick their head in the ground.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here is something I consider weather modification right now. First the tornado unheard of in Portugal. Wasn't that a natural even?

Now a big war possible and they want to share the pain of Sandy with western Canada and places that would never be affected like this, to bring as much chaos as possible.

WELL THEY BETTER BACK OFF AND GO TO THE CORNER.

Huge Storm Forming In North Pacific! UPDATE: To Hit Pacific Northwest & N California: 11/15/2012!

Monster looknig storm going to hit norwest and BC in 4-5 days. And they take they HAARP and Scalar Wave and shove it.

top topics

join