It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could a larger Israeli-Arab war spark civil war in the US or elsewhere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think that many people have a definite stance on the Israel-Palestinian conflict. But what if it boils over into a larger conflict, which by all indicators could happen soon.

We have seen many arguments in favor of both sides here on ATS. Most are quite adamant in their stance, (yet civil thankfully), but many have been banned as well over this issue.

A large scale conflict will spark spill over amongst many other nations who are not even in the region.

It may start off as an attack on a Israeli or Arab consulate, or maybe as simple as a argument between two protesters that turns violent.

Considering the divisiveness of the American people at this moment, I think that we are walking the razors edge right now.

Maybe it’s time for another ATS poll? (Sorry Admin, I know they have to be a nuisance.)

Anyways, I’m not trying to fearmonger, just putting my thoughts out there. Am I off base?

I wasn't sure where to put this, but since I end it with a question, I figure Chit-Chat works.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Even though your feelings may be justified, I don't believe that Americans will immediately start protesting for or against. The fact that so many wars and skirmishes are happening in the middle east right now, I think that Americans will look to the MSM first and then decide - mostly not to do anything. We will most likely think that - oh well another war in the mid east, lets see who's fighting who this time.

I believe we are less inclined here in America to get that violent over what happens in the middle east. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

join