It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel calling up 75,000 reservists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow...from 16,000 to 30,000 now to 75,000. This is no small call up. Its about to be on and not just Gaza. The US elections are over.....this is what they have been waiting for.

7:32 P.M. Channel 2 reports: 75,000 army reservists will be drafted

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just heard a report on BBC that the latest missile fired from Gaza landed on the outskirts of Jerusalem and was a longer range rocket, built in Iran.

Oh, it's definitely on.

This is what Israel has been waiting for, hold on to your seat, it's going to get messy!!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
really? for gaza?

this is to show the world that israel is capable and will do what it can to protect its khazarian civilians
edit on 16/11/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

NETANYAHU CONVENING MINISTERS TO APPROVE RESERVES CALL-UP;
TV ISRAEL PLANNING TO CALL UP 75,000 RESERVISTS, CHANNEL TWO SAYS

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Just heard a report on BBC that the latest missile fired from Gaza landed on the outskirts of Jerusalem and was a longer range rocket, built in Iran.

Oh, it's definitely on.

This is what Israel has been waiting for, hold on to your seat, it's going to get messy!!

I just read the call up is over 75,000 speaking as an ex member of the IDF that sounds like a lot of people when you add the standing army for a pokey piece of land like Gaza, you could take Gaza just by sending in my ex wife.

As for the rocket that was fired at Jerusalem, wouldn't it be poetic justice if they hit Temple mount ? You can just imagine it "Allah hu ac...........OH SH..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I would entirely trust the BBC for reporting this conflict fairly - majority of their coverage has been from an Israeli perspective. If you want to know what's is going on inside Gaza try listening to Harry Fear's UStream. He was just ranting a little while ago about BBC's biased coverage.

He was reporting that Hamas has been manufacturing their own long range rockets with parts smuggled in. Now we can all speculate who has been helping them get those parts and although I'm sure some of those came from Iran - I don't think they're the only ones helping out the Palestinians.

CNN was just reporting 'breaking news' that:

U.N. nuclear watchdog: Iran not cooperating enough for agency to conclude nation is conducting "peaceful activities."

...and there are rumors that the Iranian Foreign Minister is set to visit Gaza tomorrow. I'm sure they'll spin that one too. It does seem like someone is trying to ensure the focus of this escalation in violence will be shifted to the Iranians.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Well considering the populations of the surrounding countries and the number of troops they perhaps could amass, the first number is ho-hum, in my own non-military opinion of course. The second number is better, but leaving Iran out of the mix for the moment, if Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan got together to attack as a joint Arab unit, it might not even be sufficient for all I know. But should this escalate to the point that Israel needs assistance from other countries, then it has to show its allies that it has done plausible stuff to justify sending in allied foreign troops. So all in all, to me it just is the smart thing to do. I sincerely hope and pray that this is just a way to conduct an inventory of their potential manpower rather than a real escalation in their plan.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The 75000 may not all be prepairing for to go into gaza, they might be a contingency based on a 3rd party intervening in their operation. It's really a fair call considering the way egypt is possitioning itself.
or It could be to do with extended duration of operations. If the palistinians stopped firing there missiles for a little while then it would take the wind out of israils sails. anyway just thoughts nothing to back me up on any of this

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Albert Pike said after the third world war they would destroy Israel.
the" world wide war on terror" is a self explaining term.

the kabbalists get the prediction from religious scripture

History & Scriptural Origin of the Six Million Number

www.thebirdman.org...&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html

the population of Israel is:

The Israeli Jewish population makes up 5,978,600

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...&_Culture/newpop.html

now would be a good time to escalate the war to the point of the destruction of Israel if you believe in such religious type stuff

PS
high Dave

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
In all honesty Im all for the middle east sorting out there issues, best case scenario we as in the UK don't get involved and then at the end of the problems help them rebuild there way of thinking, its like two blokes in a bar and its not gonna get better until they settle there differences , in this case one is a clear winner but i feel that they have brought a lot of it on themselves , this might not go well , but i think that all the country's with problems of any sort should be cut off and left to figure it out among themselves and then have to apply back into the good graces of the world where religion wont deride whether thousands of people die.....;. Just sayin

top topics

join