It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: 'Is it the 11th Amendment? 14th? Whatever... I'm With the Constitution'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
She seems like a befitting representative of the Democratic party to me.

Indeed.

"This is probably the most productive session of Congress since at least the ‘60s."
Alan Brinkley, Columbia University historian, Bloomberg 12/22/10

"The 111th Congress is going to go down as one of the most productive in terms of its legislative accomplishments, their sweep and scope and breadth, certainly in our lifetimes and probably within the 20th century."
Norman Ornstein, American Enterprise Institute, Financial Times 12/14/10

"… Congress and the White House have completed 16 months of activity that rival any other since the New Deal in scope or ambition…"
David Leonhardt, New York Times 5/22/10

aka, Dems get stuff done...of course the party that hates government gets annoyed when it works...and since Nancy demonstrated what it looks like when government is working its butt off, they are no doubt just backflipping with anger and hatred.

I agree.
She is a befitting representitive of the Democratic party. A strong woman that gets stuff done..gaffes or not.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
You want to know who keeps voting her in? I've actually talked to people that don't even know what the constitution is. Go ahead and youtube people that have no idea why they celebrate the 4th of July. The reality is, a large portion of this country is simply stupid.

Well, quite obviously you are one of those 'stupids'. The Fourth of July is celebrated for the adoption of the Declaration of Independence; hence the name for the holiday is Independence Day (get it??). The holiday has nothing to do with the Constitution. You do know they are different documents, don't you?
edit on 18-11-2012 by Circumstance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Circumstance

You want to know who keeps voting her in? I've actually talked to people that don't even know what the constitution is. Go ahead and youtube people that have no idea why they celebrate the 4th of July. The reality is, a large portion of this country is simply stupid.

Well, quite obviously you are one of those stupids. The Forth of July is celebrated for the adoption of the Declaration of Independence; hence the name for the holiday is Independence Day (get it??). The holiday has nothing to do with the Constitution. You do know they are different documents, don't you?

You are trolling right? These were 2 separate issues I brought up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Circumstance

Well, quite obviously you are one of those stupids. The Forth of July is celebrated for the adoption of the Declaration of Independence; hence the name for the holiday is Independence Day (get it??). The holiday has nothing to do with the Constitution. You do know they are different documents, don't you?

You are trolling right? These were 2 separate issues I brought up.

LOL! You didn't bring up two separate issues. You are just trying to save face by pretending you did...and doing a bad job at it, I might add.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
well i didnt put her there so who did? oh thats right we all did. oh wait you didnt vote to put her there? oh well.

dont blame stupid people when they hold positions of power. look to the people above them and below them. ^^

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would star you Beezer, but someone forgot to tell you that the "Right" is F'ing us all just as much. You are the other side of the same coin. You are the people you hate.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
She keeps getting re-elected because she is the pork queen. She gets huge sums of money for her district for goofy things like making rats smell better. That and the disaster we call education in America. We dumb down our education system so those that are slow learners can feel good about themselves while brilliant minds are squandered. The system has been totally destroyed by indoctrination instead of education.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

I hope she stays in and is vocal and does press conferences daily.

Why?

People need to understand what these leftists are doing to our country.

I'm really not sure they ever will though. People with a brain will, yes, but most people tend to listen to these idiots speak and they just eat up whatever they say because "they're the Government" and naturally whatever they say is right. I mean, this is the mentality that we're dealing with here. People have been raised not to question authority, that's what public school teaches you.

Plus, the dumber America gets, the more reliant on the handouts!
About ten years back my wife and I took on a foster child who was a freshman in high school. We knew she had it rough but after a few months she was continuously coming home with these passing grades on her homework but yet she couldn't ad without using her fingers. Couldn't figure out change from a hundred dollar bill. Had no clue about social studies or geography. I asked her how she was getting C's and better. She said that her teacher was doing her homework for her. You can bet I went and raised some hell with the school. We only had her for that school year, but continued to know her - she ended up passing right on through school and eventually has been in and out of jail as an adult. Very sad.
After this I lost all faith in our education system and its overflow of liberal teachers destroying this country, influencing these kids with their liberal ideas.
IMO its part of an overall agenda. "The dumbing down of America."
1. Let's pass them through school at all costs.
2. They grow up to become welfare wards of the state.
3. The Dem's then use scare tactics and tell them how republicans will cut off their social services that they've become dependent upon.
4. Vote for us and we'll make sure you get more by taxing the wealthy. We'll redistribute the wealth.
5. AMERICA IS SCREWED!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So what?????

Most republicans do NOT KNOW ANYTHING about the constitution other than the 1st and 2nd amendment!

Why pretend republicans are better? What is it with this "only republicans care about the constitution" bullcrap lately? And what small government is all about a huge military with many wars and nothing else?

The right has become more and more hypocritical with each loss. Scary!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
So what?????

Most republicans do NOT KNOW ANYTHING about the constitution other than the 1st and 2nd amendment!

Why pretend republicans are better? What is it with this "only republicans care about the constitution" bullcrap lately? And what small government is all about a huge military with many wars and nothing else?

The right has become more and more hypocritical with each loss. Scary!

no one gives a damn about the constitution anymore.
cept the libertarians....but they don't matter. they'll "never" win. I'm really sick of republicans telling me I made mittens lose by voting for Johnson...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
(double post)
edit on 20-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi represents a section of the San Francisco Bay Area, is anyone surprised that a complete moron would represent such a district? So long as they have that big D slapped beside their name on the ballot they will be sure of re-election. She does not have to know the constitution or even 4+4.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join