It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Alex Jones RANTS!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Show people any funny Alex Jones rants you see on youtube and post them here okay. ha ha

2:40+.... LOL

oh my gosh!!!!....oh man...watch...

edit on 16-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Good god. Reminds me of the old WWF pre-match rants.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

There are no men left. There's only zombies left.

... but he's still the best radio talk show host in all of america if not the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Oh Crap. Third video in the op. Lol.

Aaaaaaargh.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Oh Crap. Third video in the op. Lol.

Aaaaaaargh.

Don't you mess with him.... he'll break your neck n feed you to the pyrannahs

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Cant.......stop.......laughing........

He may be a greedy fear monger a good majority of the time... but dang is it entertaining. The sad part of it all is he genuinely believes most of what he is saying. I do agree with him on the sports and Justin Beiber stuff though, does seem like a big distraction. Heck there have been spectator sports since near the dawn of known civilization. Even the Mayans had sports.

I almost just want to start watching his show again for the hilarious aspects of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
He seems incapable of expressing any real emotion, he just comes across as being a realy, realy bad actor. Very funny to watch though, that vid of him crying had me in hysterics

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You know, Alex Jones isn't the only one that gets mad. Sometimes his callers do too.

ETA: The last 1:30 or so is really funny.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Here is my favorite Alex Jones rant. He may be entertaining but at times he comes across as a total nut job.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Here is another mad rant were he completely abandons all debate etiquette and just starts spouting his usual rhetoric.

I would start at about 1:45 for the part I am talking about.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I am at work so I had to watch the vids with no volume. I am pissing my pants watching the last one with mute.

It is spaztastic. OMFG that was great. I keep imagining him talking about a customer service rep from home depot and his experience returning PVC he bought last week. I look like a mad man now, grinning to myself, looking up at people like I just read their diary. LOL.

Thank you for that. Wonderful.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

His a raving lunatic, he sounds like his on bath salts..ha ha ha ha

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Negative. Howard Stern is the best in the world, but Alex isn't trying to be the best broadcaster like Stern is.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

stern takes a far lower second place to Opie and Anthony. Stern is old, played out, and just a hypocrite. He treated Opie and Anthony like they were scum, like he was treated when he was starting out. They just wanted to get to know him since they liked him and wanted to thank him as fans they were.

Turns out he was jealous of them because they had a bigger fan base and were growing, taking away his fans.

Stern, is just a lanky fool from decades long past.

Opie and Anthony, are the new prophets of the radio. They are simply awesome. WOW.

edit on 16-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by r2d246

I am at work so I had to watch the vids with no volume. I am pissing my pants watching the last one with mute.

It is spaztastic. OMFG that was great. I keep imagining him talking about a customer service rep from home depot and his experience returning PVC he bought last week. I look like a mad man now, grinning to myself, looking up at people like I just read their diary. LOL.

Thank you for that. Wonderful.

Well you'll have to watch it when you get home. ha ha

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Ya but the problem with Stern I think is he's most definitely still caught up in this whole ego vanity and trying to be cool thing. And his shows are all fluff. If I want that stuff I can just turn on Entertainment Tonight. Like you won't learn anything new on howard stern. It's the same old hollywood crap you get anywhere else. But as long as stern still looks cool by the end of the show. Why does he have to try and be cool all the time. Like I don't get it, the guys almost 60. He should redevelope his image or something. Something a little less egotistical or something. But then again that's what's popular and resinates with zombies.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Opinions are like butt holes, we all have one. Stern is light years ahead of opie and his silly gang. Stern is hands down the most successful radio broadcaster in history.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well as I and most people not born in a generation of sexually frustrated people, we see stern only being interesting if sex was still a taboo. opie and Anthony have more range and originality since their comedy does not hinge on selling "sexy" and "edgy" programming. Their guests are more varried and are genuine comedians who look to O & A for their lolzs since they are in their own right great comedians.

Stern has been around a long time true, but give them the same amount of time and they will surpass him. Stern is dated and is not gaining fans. His fans are loyal but as they and he grow older and less relevant, O&A will keep growing and attracting people who look for laughs and a fun show. Stern is not "edgy" he is just lame.

That is my O&A hole. And I am Stinking to it.
edit on 16-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

How unbelievably hypocritical you are. First all of, O&A can thank their lucky stars that Howard Stern exists and paved a way for these 2 to even exist on radio. Their broadcasting formula is straight from Howard 101. Howard leaving terrestrial radio and being censor free is the best thing that could have ever happened to him. That said, to pretend O&A aren't interested in sex as much as Stern is such a LIE! So please get off your high horse and enough with your BS because I ain't buying it. And let's be clear, Howard Stern isn't talking about only sex and his show isn't entirely based around it either. Did you know he never posts nude pictures on his website? He censors out the best parts, which I find totally ironic!

Caught On Tape: Opie And Anthony's Sex Stunt

www.thesmokinggun.com...

AUGUST 23--We don't usually agree with the Catholic League, but moronic shock jocks Opie and Anthony got just what they deserved for broadcasting last week's stunt involving the Virginia couple arrested for having sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral. Gregg "Opie" Hughes and Anthony Cumia were canned yesterday for the August 15 incident that resulted in the arrest of Brian Florence and Loretta Harper for public lewdness. Opie and Anthony flunky Paul Mercurio--who provided listeners with a running account of the St. Pat's incident--was also arrested. Florence and Harper--dubbed the "Juicy Lips" team--were one of several couples entered in the radio show's "Sex for Sam" contest, where participants were given points for having sex in public places like St. Patrick's (25 points), Trump Tower (15 points), and Central Park (10 points).

When was the last time you bothered to listen to the Stern show because your accusations of his guests being weak while also not having genuine comedians is another big fat lie probably based on pure ignorance. Name one great comedian he hasn't had on (and Jim Norton is exempt for obvious reasons (even though he is great himself)). I could go way off topic and continue to shut you down with fantastic YT clips to physically show you are a liar making accusations based off of ignorance but we've gone off topic far enough. So I'll end with this,

w3.newsmax.com...

Howard Stern, the self-proclaimed "king of all media," is a talk-radio superstar whose audience once rivaled Limbaugh's. In 2006, he became the biggest player in direct satellite radio, and, through a $500 plus million deal, the highest paid talk host in the world. He has been called the "the most innovative and high-profile talk host in the business" by Talkers Magazine. NewsMax Top 25 Radio Hosts rates Howard Stern as America's 13th most influential in America.

Opie and Anthony epitomize radio's new "cringe" shock jocks, who are always driven to top themselves. NewsMax Top 25 Radio Hosts rates Opie and Anthony as America's 15th most influential in America.

Ironically, I like O&A and think they're great. And for a bit that is on topic, I love when Alex Jones rants and gets all worked up! Ever watch Glen Beck? Oh god, his long drawn out and dramatic speeches in enough to make me wanna punch kittens in their cute little faces! I'll take Jone's energy filled rants any day of the week!
edit on 16-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join