It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escalation in Palestine debunked by an Iraqi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Aisha continues her quest to present the other side (opposite to the West) of the current raging crisis in Gaza. Fighting for the West: the ultimate war-fighter including robotic drones and adrenaline pumped mercenaries. This coalition includes an all-star cast with the military industrial complexes of two nations, Israel and the U.S., in leading roles. Challenging this mighty duo: the women, children and civilian population of Palestine.

Aisha gave me her views on the escalation in Palestine. There are some graphic descriptions.

The "hero" Bibi Netanyahu of Israel, who is committing a genocide against the Palestinian people, is just now sitting in a bunker in fear of rockets from Gaza. And we are partying every rocket shelling this fascist piece of **** Israel.

BTW Israel has cut off telecommunication service from Gaza. Obviously to silence the people of Gaza being bombed to the grave. We are absolutely upset the US is backing this FASCIST killer nation Israel. They produce the terror by their genocide and then complain being attacked and in response kill children.

Sure is different than what I have been hearing on the news. The full link is below

www.heavencanbefound.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The "hero" Bibi Netanyahu of Israel, who is committing a genocide against the Palestinian people, is just now sitting in a bunker in fear of rockets from Gaza

Thats Funny . Where is his Anti Missile Defense System ? Not Working ?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

The "hero" Bibi Netanyahu of Israel, who is committing a genocide against the Palestinian people, is just now sitting in a bunker in fear of rockets from Gaza

The Iron Dome works just fine, but it can't get every rocket. Good news for Bibi, Hamas rockets are complete fail so he has a greater chance of getting run over by a car walking to his bunker than being killed by a rocket. Hamas has been firing hundreds of these rockets since last week (at least) and only today they've actually killed 3 Israeli's. So Netanyahooo! has nothing to worry about.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow. Way to further increase hatred. I bet you feel like a real truth seeker, blaming Israel and all, no?

So glad you are here to tell us all how it really works.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by UltraMarine

The Iron Dome works just fine, but it can't get every rocket. Good news for Bibi, Hamas rockets are complete fail so he has a greater chance of getting run over by a car walking to his bunker than being killed by a rocket. Hamas has been firing hundreds of these rockets since last week (at least) and only today they've actually killed 3 Israeli's. So Netanyahooo! has nothing to worry about.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

He certainly has karma to worry about. As well as the billion or so people that are willing to bury karma's foot in his backside.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Wow. Way to further increase hatred. I bet you feel like a real truth seeker, blaming Israel and all, no? So glad you are here to tell us all how it really works.

I won't dignify that remark by even answering it. I will say what I have already said and what I stand by. I have no problem with someone having their opinions in a land that live in or near or have friends or family. It's calling having a balanced report or several opinions. Even in a murder trial there are how many sides and how many attorneys.

For the record, I didn't blame anyone.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If I may quote a bit of DeadSeraph's post,

Wow. Way to further increase hatred. I bet you feel like a real truth seeker, blaming Israel and all, no?
I'm reluctant to believe that that is the purpose of this thread, but I can't see what else it could be. Supposedly, someone in the Middle-East is saying that they hate Israel for being the Devil incarnate, and that they celebrate shelling Israel.

The fact that there are people that hate Israel is hardly news. Why bother paying attention to this one? So far, the world seems to be blaming Hamas for this escalation. (Except the Arab world.) Why even go through the exercise of blaming Israel?

To put it bluntly, is DeadSeraph right that the only purpose of this thread is to increase hatred?

P.s. There is very little "news" value in this report. Anonymous sources and almost entirely feelings and opinions. It doesn't tell me much that I couldn't already guess.
edit on 15-11-2012 by charles1952 because: add P.s.

P.p.s. The title of the thread is "Escalation in Palestine debunked by an Iraqi." Does that mean that there isn't any escalation in Palestine? What does the OP think the word "debunked" means?
edit on 16-11-2012 by charles1952 because: Add P.p.s.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

enough is enough.

the UN should step in & protect Gaza.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Right. Let's take this single "Iraqi's" word for it....

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I can't stand Israel but what is one Iraqis words supposed to prove or hold any meaning?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

enough is enough. the UN should step in & protect Gaza.

Thanks for your participation in the thread. I agree with your genocide remark and the words above. I am not here to take sides. I do believe one person has just as much chance of telling the truth as any other person. That to me says it all.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I am curious about your remark:

I agree with your genocide remark and the words above.
Perhaps I misunderstood. Do you really think the Israelis are committing genocide? If so, it must be a very strange sort of genocide. It seems to be taking years and years and the Palestinian population is growing. Perhaps "genocide" isn't the word you wanted to use.

(Just a trivial point, what did you mean by "debunked" in your title?)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Hahahahahaha lol! 30,000 troops are about to invade!!!

Just look at NON-ZION NEWS: presstv.ir

PRESSTV.IR is a reliable national news service in the Middle East! Its 24/7 coverage of the news the US State Run Media will not report.

These posts will continue by Zionists who hope to retake The Temple of Solomon!

If you dont know what this war is about you need to know, the antichrist will rule the world from jerusalem, from the al aqsa mosque in the temple of solomon!

-they believe this must happen before the return of the messiah!

-watch this series to understand the holy war starting between the anti-christ and christ!

Youtube has been busy deleting these videos and there are almost 200 10-minute videos, and i have researched the nwo for over 15 yrs, found 1000s of the answers i was looking for, and my research always goes back to this battle starting right now!!!

Mod Edit: All caps edit. Please see The use of All Caps. Thank you - Jak
edit on 16/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thatblissguy

If you find yourself shocked by some information in the video, and want to understand how fiction can be stranger than fact, start here and you will understand more than you ever hoped to derive an understanding of this seemingly crazy world while when you understand the big picture (the oldest secrets) then you will see makes perfect sense. The reason it is so unpredictable to you and never seems to go right for you is that things you are told are being done for one thing, really have a hidden agenda. Once you understand the hidden agenda, you can see as if it were for the first time, its very exhilarating to know the truth!

Mod Edit: All caps edit. Please see The use of All Caps. Thank you - Jak
edit on 16/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Let me help you out. You said,

Perhaps I misunderstood. Do you really think the Israelis are committing genocide?

My answer is you misunderstood. That is understandable since that is what you opened with. Thus everything following your misunderstanding of what I said is irrelevant. But if you had understood, no I didn't say that the Jews are committing genocide. I simply agreed with the concept of the statement, Finally you close with,,

Perhaps "genocide" isn't the word you wanted to use. (Just a trivial point, what did you mean by "debunked" in your title?)

Your right it is trivial and pointless. There for the question is not relevant .

Thanks for your,,, concerns..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

I didn't say to take anyone's word for anything. I am simply giving another side to be considered.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I was hoping for a reasonable and polite conversation so that I could learn your thoughts. My writing may not have been clear, allow me to try again.

1.) You said the escalation in Palestine has been debunked. It has not. Debunking, in this case, means to expose the falseness of a belief. You failed to do that. Your OP appears biased. And the title hyperbolic.

2.) You said "I agree with your genocide remark." Then you claim, it wasn't the words making up the remark that you agreed with, it was the "concept." That's what Bill Clinton would have said. How you can disagree with the idea that the Jews are committing genocide, then agree with the "concept" that the Jews are committing genocide is beyond reason. The words make up the concept.

3.) It's clear, under any rational meaning of the term, that the Jews are not committing genocide. Your agreement with the "concept" that they are committing genocide is evidence of your lack of objectivity and throws the whole OP into question.

It is unseemly to be so blunt, but you missed my message the first time.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by mademyself1984

I didn't say to take anyone's word for anything. I am simply giving another side to be considered.

Which is the side of 1 Iraqi...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

I can't stand Israel but what is one Iraqis words supposed to prove or hold any meaning?

This Iraqi's word seemed to hold a lot of meaning a few years ago.... enough meaning to start a war.

edit on 16-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't to argue with people, I am good at it but it is a waste of time, This is no exception. I will say this to you one time and I am being polite about it. You can think whatever you wish. You have the right to think and believe what you choose to believe, I don't know what you think and feel and why or how you decide what is what.You see I don't care. That doesn't mean I am rude I hope. Your opinion on this is clear. That's good. Now I hope that is settled.

I don't disagree that some words are absolute in the meaning. To me the debunked in this case says this is not just one sides fault maybe. As far as genocide? You say,,

3.) It's clear, under any rational meaning of the term, that the Jews are not committing genocide. Your agreement with the "concept" that they are committing genocide is evidence of your lack of objectivity and throws the whole OP into question.

I will say this to you this plainly. If you want to know what I think, ask me. Don't tell me what I think or what I agree with. That's not a good road to go down with me. you see I can TELL YOU your wrong. For those in the back row, What you question or believe or dis-believe is up to you. I didn't write the article and I didn't post it to argue with you. But I do know I am not able to decide what the Israelis are thinking in this case. Not my job. I simply thought some people would find the op interesting and some have. Is that OK ? Have a good night/day.. Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join