It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you "going to do" while in Heaven*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Those are good questions that I've never thought much about to be honest. If there Is a place called Heaven then maybe the whole concept of time means nothing. Does a persons soul feel boredom or stress of not being able to fill time with things to do? I'm not religious at all but when my son died he came to my house the same night and did something that just can't be explained so i have no doubt we go somewhere after death.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

A. Am planning on chilling with ma dead relatives and friends, plus ma ancestors and famous people in a big festival where obviously in the end ma kids and grand kids will end up all having a continuos party in tent things with green fields all about and all ma pets are running about eating grass an that. God will bob bye every now and again chill with us tell us all about the universe share a can and spliff and then off he goes for a bit.

B. Now if jill wanted to see her son and hes in hell and she`s in heaven then sorry shes no chance unless her son truly repents his evil deeds then she has to make do with a picture of him ha ha ha

C.I think heaven is a perpetual dimension where time does not excist, a bit like one of them weird dreams you can have where your stuck in a time warp!!! and as far as the heaven i know slaves most certainly do not excist, why would you even think that???? in Heaven ur a freebird theres no slaves in heaven surely?????

D.No!!!! Your God will describe it to you, when you die and wake up on the other side everything you ever wondered about will be answered all in your head you will be come al knowing....unless you get reincarnated then without you even knowing about it you`ll have to go through all this again ha ha ha ha aint life a bitch

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Am gunna git me an AK47 a wheelbarrow full of coke and sum japanese girls.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am going to do everything i could not do here...be loved,be surrounded by truth and light,Be tolerated an accepted as a being of peace and love,See Everyone that was real for as long as i want to.....I don't really know for sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

@ AFewGoodWomen

Text^^about that^^ Lucifer was an angel, not of mankind, so his fate would be different than say a mortal man's. And anyway...his real name was Michael, an angel who was an architect of light...therefore...the word Lucifer means "bearer of light" and a lucifer is a noun anyway...not a name, and unfortunely, the word lucifer brings on negative connotations.

Lucifer is found only once in the 1611 KJ version and yet it is not found at all in the Jewish Publication Society Bible. – In fact he is referenced to as ( Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, that didst cast lots over the nations! ) -- Calling “Day Star, son of the morning” Michael is not found in the Hebrew to my knowledge but nevertheless the Gentile understanding of most scripture is far different than that of the Hebrew understanding.

The fate of angels, compared to that of mankind, is the same according to the author of the book of Revelations. As the ungodly mortals are cast into hell so hell is also cast into the lake of fire where Satan ,beast and false prophet shall be cast. -- (Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. ) -- ( Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.)

As the mortal body dies and returns to this earth, the spirit or soul of that body is then judged and sentenced immediately. Otherwise there would be no need for a hell or heaven. All souls are spirits but not all souls receive a celestial body. To be resurrected, the soul is given a spiritual celestial body and then can enter New Jerusalem. Once that soul has been reborn (resurrected) into a celestial body and enters New Jerusalem, it is then fed the water and fruit from the trees of life. This is described in Revelations. The ungodly remain in the earth in the containment of hell as un resurrected souls. At the final white throne judgment of the world hell is then cast into the permanent lake of ethereal fire.

All of this is explained in -- (Mar 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.) -- By this it is understood that the celestial body has a substance change as that of the angelic creation. Therefore as “Day Star” (Lucifer) sinned, as a celestial being, then sin is present in the celestial realm and is a constant reminder of disobedience to God. -- ( Isa 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh. ) --

After the world and universe dies and vaporizes, all terrestrial matter has then vanished. The only substance left is celestial substance. Hell and death will vanish because hell and death are strictly created for this terrestrial life and once the terrestrial universe is destroyed then hell is also destroyed. Even the lake of fire is celestial while hell and death has vanished just as the earth will vanish.

It's all a matter of theology anyway and hope that I have not confused anyone.
Have a good day

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Heaven nor Hell would not want me
. Seriously though i think we all go to different planes of existence. There is no Heaven or Hell just different rungs up the ladder.
They who have been bad such as Murderers, those commit genocide, paedophiles, old people beaters they go to the bottom rung of the ladders.
Those that are good (By saying that i don't mean these self righteous arseholes that look down on everybody) i mean basically good are further up the ladder.
I look at life like this:

It's a never ending cycle. Egg, to Butterfly, and back again.
I suppose i'm a Taoist with a little bit of Buddhism thrown in
. I love nature, and all natural things. I didn't used to be a very nice person, no sooner a word than a blow but i always gave everyone three chances, if they Screwed up after that, watch out.
Failing that i want to be an avenging Angel so i could come back to Earth, and teach all these assholes a lesson.
Especially the Bankers, and politicians.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 16-11-2012 by pheniks because: how to delete posts ?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

best answer yet m8

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is no "Heaven" You go to the spirit realm which is part of the universe and the god consciousness. You are immortal and your soul will never die. You can experience anything anywhere at any time because time is a human construct. Spirits can go anywhere and do anything once they leave your body. You learn from each life and have a life review, and then you decide if you want to go back and what your life will be. Imagine yourself as a molecule in God. Your part of god and the universe is what you create. Our human life is an experience we created. Our souls are infinite.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Feast with Odin, make wild passionate love to 10,000 viking warriors and/or Orlando Bloom *pant*, *drool*, satisfy all my desires, feast with my Noble Ancestors...there are perks to being a Heathen

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
After delving deep into spirituality I found that in order to have any control over the other side you need to do the work over here. Why do you think the monks spend so much time meditating? When you are on the other side you are king. If you don't conquer your dreams and your other body in the higher dimension while here you will die here and wake up there as a zumbie and taken advantage of.
You are waking up there every night. It is important to find how to transfer the information from there to here. Your other self in "heaven" is sending you information on how to improve your life here and there. You need to take notes. here is how:
when you wake up first thing in the morning. don't move your body at all - not even an inch. recall as much as you can and if you want to recall more use the chant "Raaa Ooom Gaaaa Ooom". this will open up your chakras (the portal between that world and this world) and let the information flow through. As soon as you move your body the information stops. It creates a temporary portal connection. write it down, no matter how stupid it may seem. Cross reference with online dream analysis. There is great information for you to be king in the heaven.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There's nothing I'd rather do than worship and adore the Eternal Son for all eternity. Doing good, BTW, is not the prerequisite for being welcomed into heaven...it merely establishes a "comfort level" of your soul before you do enter. The purity and goodness of heaven is so utterly different that those who care not about goodness would be too shocked the instant they entered...too ashamed, and may choose not to be there. Anywhere other than heaven (being infinitely beautiful)...is hellish. It is an eternal choice. Heaven, for Christians, is the eternal love relationship one has for the One who first loved us...and Who expressed it plainly and clearly in history. For those who are not familiar with the Love that has been expressed to you already, and for the Love which awaits you in heaven..............be ready upon your passing from here to be ready for something completely and unexpectedly beautiful...and immersed fully in a dimension of love. God does not want you to be shocked and recoil from Him -- He's all about loving YOU.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What the bible says about heaven ..... 1 Corrinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

So none of us can guess what we will be doing or experiencing.

That being said .. I know I won't have a body and all that ...but to me a fun thing would be a massive food orgy party upon entering. I want coffee with vanilla creme and nutmeg. I want chocolates from a master chocolatier. I want Great Grains cereal. I want candies and icecreams. I want cinnamon buns with that sticky fake sugar coating. I want Good N Plenties and Wonka Sweettarts and HOSTESS cupcakes and both Oreos and Chips Ahoy cookies. I want spaghetti and salted garlic bread. I want nachos with fake cheese sauce and peppers like they have at the NHL hockey games.

I want all the foods I can't have now that I have Sjogrens.
DAGGUMMIT .. I miss coffee!!

Supposedly we wont want all that stuff and we couldn't have it anyways.
An etherial body doesn't need to eat .. and where would we poop??

So Heaven will be something we can't even imagine yet ... at least that's what the bible says.

edit on 11/18/2012 by FlyersFan because: added sweettarts

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WesternCrusader
Feast with Odin, make wild passionate love to 10,000 viking warriors and/or Orlando Bloom *pant*, *drool*, satisfy all my desires, feast with my Noble Ancestors...there are perks to being a Heathen

Your ancestors wouldn't be "Viking" by any chance?. I know mine are.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

Pick up a bible and start reading at Matthew chapter 1. You won't need to ask when you know for yourself. I'm not trying to be flippant, just stating that you can listen to other people's opinions or read it yourself. I'd choose the latter if i were you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join