It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: The IDF Has Gamified Its War Blog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by FailedProphet

Originally posted by FailedProphet
Have you no dignity, Israel? Have you no shame?

Do you really have to ask?

Horrifying: Israeli kids write messages on bombs

www.guardian.co.uk...

I wrote on bombs that went to afgan, big deal. its a common practice to do in war

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It seems idfblog is down..Or is it me only?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
WOW

That is cool. It will help the younger people get involved and interested in the liquidation.

I am a media mogul already, very sweet thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Down here too and down for all the site checking sites.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Israel is one of the smartest nations on Earth when it comes to media and population interaction.

They do the simple things right, they look at what common folk enjoy and relate to and then stick to that means.

This system being discussed here is nothing but analasis of Facebook, Google + etc. They realised people like status, people like ratings... this just feeds that!

Also, I noticed on the TV that Israel uses Female Army Officers to discuss its military aspects on TV. What a brilliant move.

A female is always warmer, more appealing to the people, more trust worthy and softer to look at it.

I remember the last war Israel had, they would phone up people in apartment complexes a few minutes before they strike and tell them to get out or find cover.

I do not like Israel for a number of reasons but I like the way they conduct themselves in these matters!

Its called Mind-f***ing 101...Israel are the masters of mind-f***ing...

They are intentionally using techniques that garner support not because of legitimate information but because of the IGNORANCE of the viewer/observer....

A female relaying info is no more or less accurate than a man doing so, but we perceive one (out of ignorance) to be more honest...they are using this against people and leading them along to the next level of mind-f*** which is to believe that so long as they warn you they are blowing up your house...that is an acceptable way to "conduct themselves"...forget the fact they blew up your house in the first place...you accept and respect that they "warned" you about it lol...THAT takes some serious mental rearranging to become comfortable with...

The gaming side of their propaganda is utilizing mind-f***ology to the lowest degree....badges, icons, glits and glamor, status, rankings, competition all of it involving primitive psychology to shut of that critically thinking part of your brain.

They are taking what is ultimately a very serious situation of life and death and minimizing it to garner zombified support...

They know that for some people choosing sides is a toss up...and icons, badges, and ranking systems that award support and participation will probably be enough to sway the toss ups to their side...

The genius of this is, people who aren't necessarily interested or passionate about who they are "for" once they pick a side they instantaneously become rabidly passionate about their side...not because they truly agree with it but because they are now defending their ego's need to be right. Add to that the above mentioned primitive factors of competition and and you just created a very ignorant passionate zombie army out of think air...

An army of people who support your cause and world view because of shiny pixels that tell them they are an "elite commander bad-ass"...

Its amazing how peoples principalities and morals instantaneously vaporize once you give them a position of perceived authority...

Absolutely no way to re-rout the argument on this one...this gaming is propaganda at its finest and most obvious...and I believe if one has to use deceit and propaganda that plays on ignorance....one must not truly have a leg to stand on morally or ethically...propaganda is a tool of desperation imho.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Next thing they will do is launch a KICKSTARTER campaign !

Pledge 1000$ or more : write your own message on a bomb !
Pledge 5000$ or more : kill your own Palestinian !

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Idfblog is back. But I can't find the "game". It seems they removed it.

edit: my bad..found it
edit on 16-11-2012 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's down for me.

Totally disgusting way to dehumanise war!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
Whatever you believe, whatever side you take, war is not a game, or entertainment. Have you no dignity, Israel? Have you no shame?

No...they don't have any dignity or shame. Or basic human decency either.

That's the whole problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Nice find.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
im trying to work my way up to Chief of Staff level...... got to love ciber points...

seriously ???

i bet their are people out there compeating to try and improve their rank.

i stopped using facebook after a year of it going live, ages before most people where on it, i had google + for a bit then realised they are all the same,

simple things please simple minds

top topics

<< 1   >>

join