It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox anchor suspended for calling Maddow an angry young man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

She has no more psychological issues than a man who marries a girl young enough to be his daughter. And there are PLENTY of those men around.

Sometimes a person simply loves another person for who they are on the inside - not just on the outside.

That is a whole other debate. "Loving" somebody for who they are on the inside is fine, but being sexually attracted to somebody is different than just loving them. I'm pretty sure Freud would have a hayday with those 2 pictures!

In my opinion, all sexual attractions that serve any purpose other than procreation are fetishes that manifest from somewhere in our psyche. So, we all have psychological issues that spark our personal desires and attractions. Not saying it is something that requires therapy or incarceration, but in my opinion it is certainly evidence of a psychological issue if you are sexually attracted to someone that looks like your mother, or someone that looks like your mailman, or someone that only wears high-heel shoes, or someone that has B.O. and dreadlocks. There are reasons we are attracted to one thing over another.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

She has no more psychological issues than a man who marries a girl young enough to be his daughter. And there are PLENTY of those men around.

Sometimes a person simply loves another person for who they are on the inside - not just on the outside.

Younger women are simply more attractive than women who are the age of Maddows girlfriend. On top of that, they are more fun.

Lets reverse the situation... Younger women typically like older men because they view them as more stable in life and in finances. Older men like younger women because their bodies typically havent turned to cheese yet the way most older womens do.

Who wants an old saggy butt when you can have a nice firm young butt? Men age like wine, women age like milk. You may not like it, it certainly isnt a universal truth, but it is true a majority of the time.

In Maddows case, she is more financially stable compared to her girlfriend, presumably more intelligent given that her girlfriend is an "artist", and in all reality probably has her crap together moreso than a 50 something artist.

So what does her girlfriend offer Maddow? A replacement for mommy.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Who said Mr. Maddow was young?

Embrace the image you present.

link   

Originally posted by TheAngryFarm

Arvid?

link   
Some truly disgusting and ignorant comments...

Just reading most of the first page and then skimming through the rest of the thread

Is it REALLY the 21st century?

Do people still care what people look like and whether they're gay or not? Or is WHAT they say the most important thing?

For a site where the motto is Deny Ignorance ATS has some of the most truly ignorant, repulsive and hateful members of any online forum, not only in regards to this thread but the many others on this site.

Pathetic.
edit on 16/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The comment was on her personal facebook, and she wasnt acting as a journalist when the comment was made.

You have never said someone is something while knowing full well they werent?

Ever called someone a jackass, bitch, or mf'er? Assuming you know the difference between humans and donkeys, humans and female dogs, etc etc you would be guilty of the same thing.
edit on 16-11-2012 by TheAngryFarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Lighten up, Francis.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Wow, you are very shallow - let me guess... you're a man.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The comment was on her personal facebook, and she wasnt acting as a journalist when the comment was made.

Oh I didn't know that.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by blupblup

Lighten up, Francis.

How very ignorant you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you know this site is about denying ignorance???????

I'm shaking 2 angry fists in the air!!!!!!!

Francis may be offensive, and misogynistic!!!!!!

On top of that, you're a racist, xenophobe, homophobe, tranny beating pig!

Good job

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
The comment doesn't bother me at all, I could care less. It's just the response of ats members. This site is being overtaken by a certain type of member, it's skewing much farther right then I ever remember it. It used to much more middle of the road.

Thread like this are examples of this.

I do not see this as a right/left issue. I see it as a childish and over sensitive issue.
So she said Madcow was an "angry young man". SO WHAT!!!
With all that is going wrong in this country many of you get upset over this?? That is very, very immature IMHO.
Grow up already.
I promise if you stop and look around you will find REAL issues to be pissed about.
Quad

PS- Go look at one of the MANY Palin threads, if you are upset over the "right" in this thread, you will be totally ashamed of the "left" in those.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm actually quite deep for a man!

I didn't go into any of my thoughts on homosexuality, because personally I believe sex for recreation (any sex that isn't for procreation), should all fall on equal ground. Therefore, heterosexual sex with birth control or condoms is equivalent to homosexual sex. Attractions to skinny women, or fat women, or shoes, or older men, or men in power, or skinny boys is all the same as the more normal attraction to male and female models that we all covet for relations.

I think that is a rather unique and deep view of the sexuality debate.
edit on 16-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

On a side note, one could also question whether Maddow has psychological issues in regards to her mother. She might even be in love her and secretly want a piece of mom.

Maddows Girlfriend:

Maddows Mom:

There is a similarity between Maddows mom, and her much older girlfriend.

LOL, I feel like I am reading the Enquire, not that there is anything wrong with that,

I just realized we have substituted the celebrity rags with the internet , yes, we are a bunch of gossips.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wow, you are very uppity, - let me guess...you're a womyn.

Enough ATS sugar britches, there are sammiches that need to be made. Hop to it babycakes.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

PS- Go look at one of the MANY Palin threads, if you are upset over the "right" in this thread, you will be totally ashamed of the "left" in those.

Naw, they wont be ashamed, lol

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

You have never said someone is something while knowing full well they werent?

Ever called someone a jackass, bitch, or mf'er? Assuming you know the difference between humans and donkeys, humans and female dogs, etc etc you would be guilty of the same thing.

She is a journalist. If you go streaking down the field at your local high school football game, your local employer will probably be upset by your lack of discretion. Possibly fire you.

She is a pseudo celebrity. She gets paid to represent FOX. It is understood and part of her persona. She didn't make these comments in a bar or in the line at Chix-Fil-A. She posted it on FaceBook which is totally public. Dumb move.

There is no injustice here. She is not getting sued. She is not being told she can't say that. She is being reprimanded by her employer and dealing with the consequences of her choice.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
I didn't go into any of my thoughts on homosexuality, because personally I believe sex for recreation (any sex that isn't for procreation), should all fall on equal ground. Therefore, heterosexual sex with birth control or condoms is equivalent to homosexual sex. Attractions to skinny women, or fat women, or shoes, or older men, or men in power, or skinny boys is all the same as the more normal attraction to male and female models that we all covet for relations.

I think that is a rather unique and deep view of the sexuality debate.
edit on 16-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

I have to say that you are actually hypocrite-proof with that logic. I always question Christians who are anti-equality for same-sex marriage why they think it's wrong when they themselves are sleeping with their live-in girlfriend or are just dating and sleeping around. Things that are equally wrong to their god.

I may not agree with your stance but at least you are not a hypocrite. Interesting view, man.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Madcow is alright but she would turn a blind eye to Obama no matter what he does..Her twin, Chris Matthews wants to be her so bad,maybe one day Chris. Rachael also knows for a fact that the original moon landing was real even though nasa stated the original film was LOST and the moon film we have to see is in fact a recreation,thats why all the fuss with the studio perfect landing and who was filming it when they left. The Fox guy who said that comment about Madcow ? Im not sure what his fate should be..
edit on 16-11-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It is obvious the average age of ATS users is 12. That or the intellect level.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join