It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Jesus Do

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi ATS

It seems as though at this minute in time the middle east is at a point of no return concerning Israel and the Gaza strip, A conflict that is ALL about religion and has the potential to escalate possibly to all out war for a lot of people on this planet.

So I ask you, What would Jesus do right now???

I personally am not religious... well I follow no creed but I am spiritual and believe Jesus was a great man with great teachings, though it seems nobody applies his teachings no more especially those who claim to be his followers

So again ladies and gentlemen since the land Jesus lived and died for is under hot debate again, the lands that bore forward the Abrahamic religions. What would Jesus do? in this time of turmoil and escalation.

Lets hope peace can conquer all, she still has time
edit on 15-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"As I have loved you love one another, By this shall man know ye are my disciples, If you have loved one to another." JC (A message so powerful they killed him for it)

All you need is love. John Lennon (And they killed him for it)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Watch it all unfold with endless amount of popcorn and wine...

No, but seriously as species we need to figure out how to unite together and create peace not ponder what some imaginary character might think about our mess...

You know what Jesus really thinks?

Jesus: When will all these people stop giving a shyt about what I think or do in this situation?

We will NEVER evolve as long as we as a collective think this way.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He would probably take a whip to the bankers, just like he did to the money changers at the temple.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

And how did Jesus love? did he ever cast doubt or hate? nope just love, compassion and belief in his fellow man.

John Lennon was another great man who spoke truth on how to be... they always get killed we lost a lot of people like that in the 20th century

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Energy cannot be created or destroyed...It only changes from one form to another. The ripple effect of intention in action resonates on all it contacts which in turn affects all that other energy interacts with. A truthful intention resonates/Entrain faster. Synchronization occurs amplifying the signal.

To stand for the truth of a thing causes those living in denial and falsehood to fear from the mask of their imagined ego which has hidden from their view their own true nature... The observer. The observer that is healed in bliss and love.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

This is the first thing he would do...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I agree

humanity as a whole could be great but instead we choose stupid, I agree with your veiw on what jesus would think too lol

Personally if it was me and the state we are in now I would think. Screw em silly little animals. They never learn always looking for some divine intervention or asking some god what to do?

Use your bloody brains!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by borracho

I think he would or anyone like him would fight for the little man.

He would take those pigs down or atleast try and he would question also why man allowed himself to get to this point, So much greatness we can achieve now but yet we cause only devistation not only for man but every living thing.

With the world being such a connected place the divides are being seen more the ever, while countries spend billions on war millions if not billions starve just a little of the war budget of all nations or even the top 3 could stop this happening right now

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Always thought that myself
still laughing at that picture haha

shouldn't we not worship idols of any kind thought that was a law of the old mighty one, always figured the cross would fall under that catergory

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
reply to post by RAY1990

Energy cannot be created or destroyed...It only changes from one form to another. The ripple effect of intention in action resonates on all it contacts which in turn affects all that other energy interacts with. A truthful intention resonates/Entrain faster. Synchronization occurs amplifying the signal.

To stand for the truth of a thing causes those living in denial and falsehood to fear from the mask of their imagined ego which has hidden from their view their own true nature... The observer. The observer that is healed in bliss and love.

I totally agree on how energy is forever passed, like a river it knots and builds up strength in places while also being beautifully calm in spots, but it forever flows on. I believe if their is a god it is in the detail where he resides.

What is a truthful intention though? and who knows truth?

I always believed in being truthful to one's self and treat others how you are to be treated, honesty and loyalty means a lot to me.

To stand for something that is true is a falsehood in itself nothing is true and everything changes if you think about it, when it comes to humanity we need some corner stones to build on that are as true as you can get. Many men over time have hijacked "truth" Man is an animal at the end of the day and we have good and evil in us, we also love to use good as an excuse to do evil... but then of course what is the truth of it?

Also who is the observer?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The observer is the you that is having the experience and that is changed by it. It is the you who applies intention and spirit to an endeavor.. It is not the biofeedback. It is not the thought it is not the event it is not the job or the car it is not the effect of stimulus.
It is the true being that is there that is having the experience and that moves on after death that spark that is no longer present in a corpse. It is the observer the true self.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
he would do this

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by RAY1990

How did you jump from what would Jesus do to energy in this thread?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

The better question might be, "What has Jesus been doing?" Global Financial Meltdown He has entered the Temple and revived His people.

Hosea 6

edit on 15-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It was an interpretive answer to a question in this thread as to my interpretation (opinion) On the mechanics behind a previous statement I made extrapolating on my answer to the OP question. Thanks for your input to this thread...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

It was an interpretive answer to a question in this thread as to my interpretation (opinion) On the mechanics behind a previous statement I made extrapolating on my answer to the OP question. Thanks for your input to this thread...

HUH?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
He'd play a game!

too soon?

oO

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

replying to someone's post

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I agree and think I understand

The soul is just like energy it forever passes on, our bodies are just vessels to hold this "energy" they say the clothes make the man but it does nothing for your being nor does how much you own. Man should be judged by his actions; what he/she does and does not do.

Do you believe in re-incarnation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join