It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Seccession is an American Principal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As usual Ron Paul leads with distinction - well, if they keep firing Generals and Admirals ... we just might have another Civil War ... but we will get all the best leaders - they are all quitting the dark side.... or they are being forced out ... this is a nation of concensus and I am waiting on that concensus to form. I refuse to participate in this IMO Illegal rule by decree in the land of the free.... why does a small province named Washington DC cause us so much indigestion.... will someone pass the TUMS and lets wise up and make some meaningful changes before this thing explodes like 1776 or 1860 ... please...

Also, nobody has talked about how many Texas Citizens serve in the federal military ... I know it is a large percentage of that force and what will happen if Texas flips Washington off... and judging by the rapid rise in numbers on the Texas petition - it would not surprise me if every Texan Vote on this issue... and Texas will
leave causing a massive migration of like minded individuals to support that determination.

Infowars carried Ron Pauls Campaign for Liberty Message
edit on 15-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

As usual Ron Paul leads with distinction - well, if they keep firing Generals and Admirals ... we just might have another Civil War ... but we will get all the best leaders - they are all quitting the dark side.... or they are being forced out .

lol. who is quitting the dark side?

I'm glad to see Tea Partiers get flushed out of office but that's really about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

I'm not a member of any party - If your going to label me - I would say that would be an AMERICAN.

join