It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

It just strikes me as too convenient.

But to be honest, i know what you mean. There are a couple of things that struck me as odd and i gotta admit Harry Fear's role was one of them.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
u guys watching this ? www.presstv.ir...

its all about subliminal messages

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
reply to post by khimbar

It does tell you that he's documentary film maker. From his previous documentations on Gaza and from live reports in the last several days, it becomes pretty clear what his stances on the Israel/Palestine conflict are.

He's pretty open about it, sincere you could say, not much guessing.

And no one said he's to trust as the only reputable source.
edit on 17-11-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean tells us nothing really, but anyone could write that about themselves.

I dunno, just smells off to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think he is for real-some of those bombs hit nearby,and the look on his face,well I thought he looked badly shaken up.
I could be wrong,but I think he is in Gaza as a real journalist.

He continues to report many more strikes in Gaza city as I type this.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Harry just reported that he has just received two separate reports of tanks moving in.

Although, in fairness he did state that they had a similar report yesterday that turned out to be false

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanPLC

I heard that as well through Khan Yunis(sp?) he said.

That is a refugee camp I believe?

I hope its not true.
It could just be a way for hamas to wind people up-Harry may be getting hit with disinfo.
That could come from either side at this stage I think.
As Harry gets more attention-so he will be hit with more disinfo IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Hellas

Although of course, probability speaking, there probably are soldiers who don't believe in Israels right to dispose Hamas from power.

Just as there might be Palestinians in Gaza who don't want to live under Hamas.

Dude, you're at it again (and again and again)

What's up, don't you have the self control to post updates without a dose of "Go Israel, Rah Rah Rah!"

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Harry just said Israel is moving into gaza about to kill people.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have returned from work. Anything major happen while I was away?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

8:30 PM(local time) Reports of a targeted strike on a car carrying terrorists in the Gaza strip. More news as it comes out. Earlier the IAF took out Hamas commander Muhamed Galab.

link

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
someone is giving a statement on RT

wish i knew their language to know what they were
saying.
edit on 17-11-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC
Harry just reported that he has just received two separate reports of tanks moving in.

Although, in fairness he did state that they had a similar report yesterday that turned out to be false

He has said this for days. The only tanks near Gaza are stationed at the border, lined up preparing to move in if needed. Just See the Boston Globe front page picture for today

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3

reply to post by Hellas

Although of course, probability speaking, there probably are soldiers who don't believe in Israels right to dispose Hamas from power.

What's up, don't you have the self control to post updates without a dose of "Go Israel, Rah Rah Rah!"

He pointed out something that is probably true. How many people in the Gaza wish that Hamas would go away and let them live peacefully? Just as there are always two points of view everywhere, that would also include the Arabs in Gaza. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Full screen picture gallery below the article in here...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elienne

reply to post by Hellas

He pointed out something that is probably true. How many people in the Gaza wish that Hamas would go away and let them live peacefully? Just as there are always two points of view everywhere, that would also include the Arabs in Gaza. Nothing wrong with that.

Probably not many since the population overwhelmingly elected Hamas as their government.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

I don't see how that post is pro-Israel. Looks balanced to me maybe your sore because he's not outright pro-hamas like many on here.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Strange snippet here.

7:30 PM: Since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense, 492 rockets fired from Gaza have struck Israel. In addition, the Iron Dome Active Missile Defense System has intercepted 245 rockets, preventing them from striking populated areas.

That would be a total of 737 rockets fired from Gaza and roughly only 1/3 intercepted by Iron Dome. Does not seem to be very effective and contradicts the 90% number reported eleswhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Unlike other websites and threads this one is unbiased reporting of the events, not our opinionated minds.

So far that is why it has remained valuable to those who just want to know whats being reported.

Chill...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Here is why. Iron Dome will only target them if they are going to hit a populated area. So it does not launch at every one of them fired.
It cost something like 40 thousand dollars to take out a 800 dollar rocket.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
PressTV now reporting that Hamas captured those 2 Israeli Pilots. Took them long enough. it's only been about 12+ hours since I first submitted my report.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join