It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Egyptians want to enter Gaza to act as human shields!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
edit on 16-11-2012 by morethanyou because: Do you think I'm stupid?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Pic of the F16 downed over Gaza, source arabic.rt.com...

Edit: PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PICTURE IS NOT A PIC OF F16 OVER GAZA BUT FROM RUSSIA, MORE INFO IN POSTS BELOW.
edit on 16-11-2012 by lifttheveil because: Updated Info

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudieallover
Iranian prime minister to visit Gaza in the next 2 days according to breaking news received by HarryFear www.ustream.tv...

Blimey bro,if thats true the ratchet has just tightened even more.
However,we must wait and see-Harry could be getting a mixture of good and bad info at this moment.
Hope he is ok though.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Iranian prime minister to visit Gaza in the next 2 days according to breaking news received by HarryFear www.ustream.tv...

Blimey bro,if thats true the ratchet has just tightened even more.
However,we must wait and see-Harry could be getting a mixture of good and bad info at this moment.
Hope he is ok though.

Yeah i don't know his sources so I can't go as far as to blindly believe everything he says. Also he has just announced from one of his sources that the president of the UN Ban Ki-moon is supposed to visit Gaza shortly.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Iron Dome sucessful interception during a live news broadcast

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Woman called Asanna and another named Neia live blogging on these reports stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just saw this on twitter, of course not confirmed; will watch for more info on this, haven't heard anything to this effect as of yet; anyone else? :

Moe Ahmed ‏@JournoMoe
22 min ago: BREAKING: Exchange of artillery fire between Israeli ground troops & resistance groups in Khan Younis, Gaza #GazaUnderAttack

eta: in regard to Iranian official's visit:

Moe Ahmed ‏@JournoMoe
! hr ago: @JoepdeGeus Thank you. CORRECTION: I made an error: Iran's foreign minister shows willingness to visit Gaza, NOT PM. #GazaUnderAttack
edit on 16-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm so mixed about about this situation I don't even know what to say. I know that Israel has the right to protect their civilians, but at the same time Israel has committed so many crimes against the people in Palastine. I really see Egypt getting involved if the strikes don't stop, then who knows who else might get involved. Iran, Turkey...it seems to be a big ole mess over there. Lord please let cooler heads prevail.

link   
Thanks for the links and updates in this thread. MSM is more concerned about Petraeus and twinkies to actually follow this possible world changing event.

link   
Israel gets bombed by Hamas. Raw video:

link   
Update : Palestinian President Abbas asks Arab League chief to visit Gaza tomorrow or on Sunday.

link   
The IronDome missile defense system has been 87% successful so far with rocket interceptions.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Interesting live feed from Gaza here...

Operation Pillar of Cloud
www.ustream.tv...

Islamic Jihad intercept IDF coms to warn against ground invasion of Palestinan land 1 hours ago by harryfear About the show Live English TV news from central Gaza City, by Harry Fear.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Also he has just announced from one of his sources that the president of the UN Ban Ki-moon is supposed to visit Gaza shortly.

I saw reports of that on twitter yesterday, so it could be true.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
UPDATE : Israeli army announces its closing three roads around the Gaza Strip.
edit on 16-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
@tnhiker "Thanks for the links and updates in this thread. MSM is more concerned about Petraeus and twinkies to actually follow this possible world changing event."

No kidding. Those #ers have blood on their hands, I wish they could be prosecuted for what I see as war crimes.

Seriously.

And, in regard to your post, I'm not making this up, who could FFS, 'Hostess' and 'Twinkies' are trending on twitter right now. Not Gaza, not Palestine, not Israel. Gaza and Israel were trending earlier. Oh yeah, 'Hamas Movies' is trending, which is sick #s making jokes about this; coming up with names like 'He's Just Not That Into Jews', 'When Hairy Met Smelly', 'The Goat Bride'...You get the picture...Lovely people...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Pic of the F16 downed over Gaza, source arabic.rt.com...

That's a Russian Mig-29 crash from the 1993 RAF Fairford Air Show in England.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Mahmoud Abbas never ceases to amaze me.

Shooting mortars, qassams, grads, upgraded grads, and fajr 5's at Israel is not "peace". Its an action that needs to be acknowledged. Since it's not being acknowledged by the PA, as per their usual policy, I can't see how Israel and this mendacious government can ever engage in a sincere and constructive dialogue.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join