It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local News Crew Confirms Denver Man's UFO Claims While Attempting to Debunk Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Local News Crew Confirms Denver Man's UFO Claims While Attempting to Debunk Them

gawker.com

After an area weirdo sent Denver's Fox-affiliated TV station KDVR footage of UFO sightings over the Mile High City, the channel's news team decided to send out one of its photojournalists to the scene in an attempt to "verify" the video (i.e. debunk it and move on).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm always HIGHLY skeptical of any UFO and think almost all can be easily explained, but this one is a bit odd and having the news crew film the same thing as the man reporting makes this seem far more authentic. I'd really like to know how this guy became aware of the UFOs. I'm sure someone smarterer than I will soon debunk but thought this was definitely worth a share.

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-11-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Its bugs flying in front of the camera.

also, found these in the "Aliens and UFO's" section...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

also, this is a story from last week (just copied and pasted by gawker). How is it "Breaking" news?
What is "breaking" about it?

edit on 14-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It takes time to have these things filter into the mainstream news aggregators...

Please add you comments here: More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.

Unfortunately this is no longer timely enough to be considered breaking news....

We also covered the story on ATS Live! last Saturday

Thread closed.

join