It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Bassett - New Disclosure Hearing Scheduled To Former Congress Members and Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Just received this email from PRG group:

The Citizen Hearing
www.citizenhearing.com

"If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

Paradigm Research Group has raised one million dollars toward producing and documenting thirty hours of testimony over five days from forty Disclosure witnesses before former members of the United States Congress.

A Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will be held in Washington, DC April 29 to May 3, 2013 at the National Press Club. The event hotel for the witnesses, hearing members, special guests and attendees will be the Washington Plaza.

A documentary based around the Citizen Hearing will be produced by PRG and Just Cause Entertainment and marketed for full theatrical distribution.

Dr Steven Greers current credibility aside, we all remember how ground breaking his 2001 Press Club event was, do you think this event by Stephen Bassett will swing the light back onto the subject without a sudden major event to break momentum this time around? (911). I for one am pleased to see any event with high level credible witnesses in a public forum. A documentary also sounds like a good idea to reach the average Joe on the importance of this topic.

Your thoughts?

edit on 14-11-2012 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

do you think this event by Stephen Bassett will swing the light back onto the subject without a sudden major event to break momentum this time around?

No I don't , it looks to me like more bluster from Stephen Bassett , he's been doing this Disclosure now stuff for years with no effect .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by raiden12

do you think this event by Stephen Bassett will swing the light back onto the subject without a sudden major event to break momentum this time around?

No I don't , it looks to me like more bluster from Stephen Bassett , he's been doing this Disclosure now stuff for years with no effect .

Can you elaborate further on why you think so? I took this subject more seriously as a result of the 2001 press conference when i was confronted with the high caliber of the witnesses. I know Stephen has been doing speaking tours and hosting the X-Conference, but i don't think anything of this magnitude has been attempted.

You could be right, it may come and go without much attention, but i would appreciate your thoughts all the same.

edit on 14-11-2012 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There is not a lot of information on that link provided, i get the feeling this is just another money making disclosure documentary by Stephen Bassett of Paradigm Research although saying that, Stephen Bassett does come across more credible than most of these supposed disclosure project guru's popping up in the last few years.

Here some more info on Stephen Bassett and what his about.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I preferred the National Press Club event held by Leslie Kean and James Fox.

Dr. Green started something but with so many charlatans on board. For my money, Leslie Kean is the man.

That aside, I've got nothing against Stephen Bassett, he seems personable enough, and he is said to have started that organzation with his own money. So let's see.

edit on 14-11-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A quick update to this:

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure National Press Club - April 29 - May 3 www.citizenhearing.org

Between now and the end of the year the components of the Citizen Hearing will be assembled. During that time promotional efforts will focus on raising awareness of the project within the ET research/activist community and the most interested public. International promotion of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will begin in early January at which time the full website will be launched.

The Citizen Hearing will be conducted over five days. It will consist of 30 hours of testimony from approximately forty witnesses testifying in groups of three and four regarding events and evidence relevant to extraterrestrial related phenomena. Each witness will deliver prepared remarks to be followed by questions from the hearing committee made up of five former members of the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate.

The setting for and conduct of the Citizen Hearing will match that of a formal Senate hearing to the extent possible. The Hart Senate Hearing Room will be the model. In addition to a press section, there will be room for a public audience of approximately 300.

The entire Citizen Hearing, 40 hours, will be live streamed over the Internet. Simultaneous translations for the live and Internet audience will be available in Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian as needed.

The last Congressional hearing addressing the ET subject occurred in 1968. The motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is, "If Congress will not do its job, the people will."

Each evening between 7 pm and 11 pm speakers will present three 55 minute lectures on relevant subjects. These lectures will be presented in the hearing room with an audience capacity of approximately 350. This is a separate event that will also be live streamed to the Internet. More conference details will be posted on the CH website in January.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
PRG community in Google Plus:

plus.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join