It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google confirms: ‘Government surveillance is on the rise’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Something nobody even notices are the millions of cameras at the intersections, I'm not talking about "Red Light Cameras" that are huge with light sources, etc these are small tube-like CCD cameras that are usually linked to 'someplace' using microwave.
They are all over the valley here in the Phoenix Arizona area, I pointed them out to a few people and they said "I never noticed those before!" It's no wonder they can find perps so quick these days, they monitor ALL the vehicles coming through the intersections. For every good use (catching criminals) the authorities find a way to use them against us so we go right along with it!
I was doing a little checking and will post a thread about this in the near future.
edit on 16-11-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Lets all just assume that the government will go to any length to keep an eye on the people....ANY
Now that we know that, then lets think of every possible solution to trip them up , then go on with our lives, unmonitored

First i suggest you build your house out of car batteries, because you cant X ray lead

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

As we all feared the government is rapidly attempting to censor our Google searches(removing possible search results that could affect the current government)

Maybe this needs +. I've noticed it is not as easy to get classified information *accidentally* anymore using internet search engines. The content in many cases isn't actually removed, its just the keyword searches are relinked.

Here is a simple example:

www.xdd.org...

My guess is that some intelligent observers feel "bots" might give the "wrong" people an unfair advantage.

I'm not entirely against censorship, but some groups profit purely through the use of esoteric keys that can be purchased by anyone with money. Might not be a good idea to just let the greediest, most aggressive and best liars control the world. A little remapping of the grand illusion is probably to be expected from time to time.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

To fire back at them with their own argument.
"If they aren't doing anything wrong why should they mind being watched.?"

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"hey guys, we ain't watching you, the big guys are"
truly yours (you have no choise) google.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join