It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did My Vision Just Come True?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I had a vision a few months back, maybe 4 or 5. This slow animated blue hologram like vision appeared for two seconds that looked like something colliding into a large round object. My first impression was an asteroid impact. I can't begin to explain the ominous feeling it left me with during those few 10 seconds. I made my peace that night and changed into a totally different person. I had little doubts about the vision afterwards, that has never happened to me and I'm still surprised to this day.

I created this thread to get confirmation for this information;

NASA Announces Largest Near-Earth Destined Asteroid to Date: 197 feet

Vancouver, Canada, November 12, 2012 – NASA has predicted that in less than three months a potentially killer asteroid of historical proportions might pass Earth. This particular asteroid will come so close to Earth scientists have yet to determine with 100% certainty it won’t collide with Earth. What is known by NASA is that the asteroid is definitely headed towards Earth with an arrival time pegged at approximately February 15, 2013. One previously unknown factor is scientists have never witnessed an event on this scale and magnitude so there will be a steep learning curve as it approaches.

I find this believable, can you blame you after the vision I had? But hey, don't hold me to my word but what about the Remote viewers from the Government Operations who also saw a asteroid impact in the future? Yeah so it would be nice to verify such information.

I don't consider myself a Prophet. I had the vision LONG after I created this vision. I can't help but wonder if this is Karma's way of being funny with me. I've googled information about general descriptions of Prophets and can't help but notices the amount of similarities we have in common.

For more information please see the source. Please don't tell me what I already know. BIN is a BAD source sometimes. A lot of their information is pretty interesting similar to ATS but ATS are well better at keeping the bad information where it belongs. I'm glad there are a lot of birght members who, so help out out guys because I would really like to know if this story is true.

Source

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Did My Vision Just Come True?

No.

If you'd get away from "beforeitsnews" and visit astronomy or space related websites, you'll see that although there was the uncertainty of a collision when DA14 was first detected, it was ruled out quite a long time ago after further observations.

Edit - a quick check of the mutitudes of threads where this asteroid has already been discussed on ATS would also give you that news.

edit on 13-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Hrm. I'd feel better about this report if it wasn't sourced from beforeitsnews.com, but at least this one doesn't seem to track directly back to Sorcha Faal. Haven't heard anything on this though, and don't see any directly links to credible sources otherwise?

Regardless, 197 feet is impressive and could be unpleasant, but not by any means an ELE. Will see if I can find anything else on this, thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If it breaks apart on its arrival, it could hit earth... just random thinking

Like the others, I think it has been ruled out.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here the two thread on it already it close but a miss
maybe a few small rock following it may hit but not a ELE

Asteroid 2012 DA14 - Satellites most at risk,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asteroid 2012 DA14 On Collision Course With Earth,

and this one just past today
C2012 VJ38 .6 Lunar Distance,

And these two a few day's ago
Two New NEO 2012 VE26 & 2012 VQ6,

edit on 14-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

join