It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Korean Artist Shows Her Method of Food Storage...Beautiful (Vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok,

I have posted in a few other threads and on a few of my own that I've been getting short tempered lately and lashing out for small reasons that a year ago I would have brushed off with a Live-and-let-live attitude.

I mentioned that I have to get back to my first love...food!
It relaxes me. I watch so many cooking shows, food survival vids, tips and tricks with gardening, baking, storage etc. aaaaahhhh...

So here we have not only a great way to extend the freshness of our fruits and veggies but the method doubles as a great decor idea.

From one viewer on YT

THIS is SO freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO brilliant!!!! Functional, beautiful, useful, totally green...what's not to love?

And I agree...

See? Aren't you starting to relax just a little?

Peace

edit on 13-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hey Jude, pretty cool, but where do I store my microwave dinners?

Culinary laziness, I am suffering.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Hey Jude, pretty cool, but where do I store my microwave dinners?

In the Grocer's Freezer...

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This should be moved to Survival, in my opinion!

Add a hydroponic garden to her apartment, and she will shrug off a power outage as best as any Amish folk.

Definitely something to look more in to. Her take on preserving vegetables and fruit by keeping them vertical is brilliant, I've never heard of this before. I like how she explains that by putting effort into your food, and taking great care of it, it actually maintains it's nutrients better and gives you a better connection with what you are putting in your body.

Talk about hidden away in the fridge. Got some mold in the back of mine... Think it used to be an orange.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
This should be moved to Survival, in my opinion!

Add a hydroponic garden to her apartment, and she will shrug off a power outage as best as any Amish folk.

Definitely something to look more in to. Her take on preserving vegetables and fruit by keeping them vertical is brilliant, I've never heard of this before. I like how she explains that by putting effort into your food, and taking great care of it, it actually maintains it's nutrients better and gives you a better connection with what you are putting in your body.

Talk about hidden away in the fridge. Got some mold in the back of mine... Think it used to be an orange.

I thought about 'Survival' but then I just loved the decor angle as well.

Tossed a coin and there we have it.

I always put my green onions and celery in a jug of water in the fridge to extend their freshness and crunch. Never thought of the other foods tho.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think I fell in love a little bit with her, and not just for her fruit!

She has an amazing soul, shines out of her. I wish I could surround myself with people like her, so much positive beauty would be amazing to absorb...

And the best part, functional, usable info!

Cheers Jude!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I think I fell in love a little bit with her, and not just for her fruit!

She has an amazing soul, shines out of her. I wish I could surround myself with people like her, so much positive beauty would be amazing to absorb...

And the best part, functional, usable info!

Cheers Jude!

I was going to say that but...

My wife is also Korean with the same soul...

I win!

Peace

new topics

top topics

join