It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Irrefutable proof of ATS / Hollywood ties!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
Just noticed that my previous post has been removed for being off topic, i was merely pointing out that the mod that posted earlier had done nothing to move this thread to where it should be whilst gaining more stars than necessary for an average post. Cool censorship!

Using a diminutive like 'merely' doesn't change the fact that it's off-topic. Cool cluelessness! Make up your own rules. Let's see how that works out for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by MrDesolate

Well considering that the op admits that he uses t&c's to argue with other members (seems like an 'all else failed, i can't win this argument by sticking on topic' method),

Actually, as anyone who actually interacts/argues with me would tell you, my "site-enemies" comment was tongue in cheek. At times, in fact, it seems that I get along best with people whose opinions are diametrically opposed to my own.

I'ts rather contradictory that he/she would post a joke in the conspiracy forum, despite wasting peoples time that come here seeking new info and possibly don't have a great deal of time to browse.

If your enjoyment and use of ATS was derailed by one thread that you think was miscategorized (though I'd challenge you to prove that I didn't undercover a conspiracy... or are you one of THEM?
) I do apologize. But it was a sincere observation of pattern recognition.

Trust me, when I post a pure joke, it is pretty obvious.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I'm sorry but your popularity has failed to come to my attention, i'll make a mental note of your i.d so that i am more aware of your style the next time i come across a post of yours.

I'll keep an eye out for you, in the jokes forum

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I was stopped at a red light the other day and actually heard this song blareing out of a big diesel. I started laughing uncontrollably until the burly looking fella looked at me funny.

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Just noticed that my previous post has been removed for being off topic, i was merely pointing out that the mod that posted earlier had done nothing to move this thread to where it should be whilst gaining more stars than necessary for an average post. Cool censorship!

Using a diminutive like 'merely' doesn't change the fact that it's off-topic. Cool cluelessness! Make up your own rules. Let's see how that works out for you.

On the contrary, I actually made a reference to a possible conspiracy in that post and as it was in the conspiracy forum at that point, I was probably more 'on topic' than most.

Picking at words does not deter from the point I made. Can you explain how this renders me 'clueless'?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Can you explain how this renders me 'clueless'?

I could, but the fact you still need it explained isn't filling me with confidence you have the capacity to understand it. Asking the question: Q.E.D.

Here we go...

Your post was off topic. How do I know? Because when I look at it, it says "Off Topic Post". Now if you want to argue that point, the place to do it would be either by private message with the staff member who removed it, or through complaint. Anything else is going further off-topic. Is the thread topic "Why can't Iam'___' buy a clue?" No, it is not. The fact that you fail to grasp a basic forum concept regarding remaining on topic, and also referring to the correctly administered staff action as "censorship" makes you clueless.

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Cool joke, lol

I wish i'd discovered it in the joke forum where it belongs

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link