It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Operation Einstein

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A Few Good Words From Anonymous . They ask for Freedom , Equality , Peace , Love , Justice and Social Harmony all over the World . They ask people to get United against Division . They ask people to fight today for better tomorrow .

Greetings citizens of the world. We are anonymous. What is this revolving sphere you see in front of you. It is the home of every human, every culture, every language, and every idea. It is our home. It is the next location for our operation, where everyone is taking part. The problems of this world are not only political or economical, but because the torn anguish between race and culture. We should not be divided by religious, political, economic, or racial stand points. It is true that no two humans are the exact same, but we are all the human race. We have been stuck in a time lapse trying the same excuses for hundreds of years expecting things to change for the better. This is what Einstein called insanity, or, doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. All of the world, in every country, in every state, in every town, there is a set system and flow that never changes. A president is elected in the United States every four years. The president is either from a Republican, or Democratic party. There is simply no chance because of popularity and financial strains on smaller parties for a change in title. There for we have been stuck in insanity for hundreds of years. Do you expect the United States situations to change following this system or plan? Why hasn't this been changed? It is another simple quote from Einstein. The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. When is the last time you stood up against something you did not agree with. Did you just sit back and complain about the topic, law, or idea. Why did you not start a movement, protest, or campaign. As humans it is your duty to be an equal, to stand up and fight for every right we are to be granted in life. That is why we should learn from yesterday, live for today, and fight for our tomorrow. The important thing is to stop questioning and start acting. We do not need to ask why things happen the way they do, but what we are going to do about it. In every recorded historical event in which a government or leader has acted in a suppressing matter, there has been a violent revolution by the people. We stand here today asking for a peaceful revolution, so there is not blood shed, so the human race does not fight against its own brothers and sisters. All religions, arts, and sciences are branches from the same tree, and all humans are of this earth. It is our home. For thousands of years we have been taught we are different, we are split by religion, culture, and color. This idea is ecstatically wrong. It is the cause to our wars, differences, and hatred, There are three quotes we are asking every human to consider. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem. Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value. If you consider what has been said about this earth, and the way a human acts as he lives, and you dare to step out of repition, you can be a piece of the vital world. The ball is now in your hands, share this video to spread the ideas. If you want peace consider what every human can do. Break out of the worlds revolving door of hatred, and inequality. We are all brothers and sisters. Make a difference and see the future in a vital world. In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

This is one of the better Anonymous videos I've ever seen. It's a truthful and nicely presented message.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Why not we all join this Global Movement and Move the whole world towards Prosperous Future for the generations to come ?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yep . Very Nicely presented Message . This will give Positive Message to the Mass .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

To the contrary, there is wickedness in high places. Instead of both the tangential division and hatred attack the revenue base: Collapse banking - dynasties this entails. Our world would evolve into infrastructure lending/ building by default.

"Chaos, good news... It is happening."

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

edit on 12-11-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

"Chaos, good news... It is happening."

This is Revolution . This is Awakening . Hope This movement takes Good Momentum all over .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I admit that I'm not well suited to this and I'm going to need your help understanding. Please accept that, simply because I don't understand it, doesn't mean I'm opposed to it. I can't be, I don't know what "it" is.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. When is the last time you stood up against something you did not agree with. Did you just sit back and complain about the topic, law, or idea. Why did you not start a movement, protest, or campaign. As humans it is your duty to be an equal, to stand up and fight for every right we are to be granted in life.
Ok, I understand that they're asking us to do more than talk, but to do something else. ("Movement, protest, or campaign" is a little vague, don't you think?)

We are to "fight for every right we are to be granted." "Are to be?" Interesting use of words. "Every right." Does this mean "Right-to-Lifers" and "Pro-choicers" are to send opposing protests at each other? But that involves the division that Anonymous says it doesn't want.
Are we looking at the right to use drugs, have multiple wives, insult prophets, insult presidents, go naked? What rights?

But that in itself eliminates me from Anonymous' program.

The important thing is to stop questioning and start acting. We do not need to ask why things happen the way they do, but what we are going to do about it.
I'm questioning and I'm not supposed to. I don't need to know whether there is a good reason for the suppression of something, I just have to get involved in a revolution to end that suppression.

To me, it seems that the goal is to stir things up, maybe conflicting protests, maybe protests over minor issues that some one feels upset about, but whatever you do, don't ask question, get out there and raise a fuss.

As I said at the beginning, I suspect my problem is that I don't understand it, so I am seriously looking for some clarity. In the immortal words of Anonymous, "Thank you."

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP. S&F for you.

Definitely an Anonymous "op" I would be very happy to participate in. I just hope that it can be kept peaceful and without bloodshed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

A Few Good Words From Anonymous . They ask for Freedom , Equality , Peace , Love , Justice and Social Harmony all over the World . They ask people to get United against Division . They ask people to fight today for better tomorrow .

Stop right there...isn't what you said contrary right here?

How is fighting equal to all the rest you listed, like peace and love?

How is hacking and some of the other crap they do promoting what you just said here?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Anonymous has participated in some ops that are considered to be positive or humanitarian. When the riots were happening in Egypt and the government shut down the internet, Anonymous continued to receive and send information from the people through faxes and eventually helped to restore the internet while keeping government websites down. I think they are beginning to see that the cooperation they garner internationally can be used not for the "lulz" but to do major activism (hactivism).

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog

Anonymous has participated in some ops that are considered to be positive or humanitarian. When the riots were happening in Egypt and the government shut down the internet, Anonymous continued to receive and send information from the people through faxes and eventually helped to restore the internet while keeping government websites down. I think they are beginning to see that the cooperation they garner internationally can be used not for the "lulz" but to do major activism (hactivism).

Thank you for explaining that to me. Didn't they just attempt hacking the other day though?

I guess I am confused now, because two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

I just hope that it can be kept peaceful and without bloodshed

Violence should have no place in our society . Anonymous can gather lots of support if they continue their movement Peacefully . I guess , one Day they will bring Tsunami against all those Corrupt People .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

You can think of Anonymous as a hive without a queen so smaller groups can form within it to work on a specific cause or group. There are usually multiple ops going on at the same time. They have their immature ops but lately many of their ops have some morality behind them.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

No , it doesn't contradict . They ask to fight but in peaceful way for peace and Love . They do not hack the good websites. They fight for the people's right .

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by Sissel

No , it doesn't contradict . They ask to fight but in peaceful way for peace and Love . They do not hack the good websites. They fight for the people's right .

Hacking is hacking. It doesn't matter if they determine a site to be good or bad.

That is like saying it's okay to smack a person because you might think they are bad.

The end doesn't seem to justify the means here.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Yes, there are groups of Anonymous that actively hack but what you see most often are DDoS "attacks" which is the cyber equivalent of a sit in. They performed these sorts of protests on Paypal and MasterCard when they refused to send their customer's donations to Wikileaks.

I can definitely see why people would be against some of the ops Anonymous have participated in.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does this video seem very different from the standard 'anonymous' videos we've all come to know and love?

I agree the presentation, quality, and kick-ass British autotuned thunderbox of purrs are indeed awesome; but where's the guy with the mask? Where's the Anonymous logo during the intro?

It just seemed like I was watching Planet Earth or something; not an underground movement's 'communication' to the populace to spur change. It was surprisingly docile, which is great (don't get me wrong), but what gives~

.........but maybeeeee it's just me. If so, please say so, I'm good with constructive criticism!

edit on 13-11-2012 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sounds to me that you understand it very well actually. That is why these kind of things sound great at first, but when you analyze it, you come up with those type of problems you pointed out. People have all kinds of different ideas of right and wrong, and some contradict others. When most people watch this type of thing, they just assume everyone else is on the same exact page. There will always be division and strife, no matter what. Until there is only one person left in the world, there will always be conflicts like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bojimbo

There is no such thing as standard anonymous. Anonymous is anyone.

Technically, most of us here are anonymous. We hide behind pretty avatars and handles. Anonymous is not some secret organized fight club, anonymous is pure chaos. There are various splinter groups within anonymous that have different views, work toward very different goals.

Off the top of my head, there is the anti-pedo anons, kinda obvious their cause. There is the social activist anons, those kind of guys were active during egypt and such. There is the PETA anons, every time a video or photo showing animals being abused goes viral, they go into justice mode to get them arrested. Almost forgot the troll anons, they just have laughs at others expense, troll memorial pages and such things.

edit on Tue, 13 Nov 2012 05:05:24 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
All I have to say is I have been playing too much Assassin's Creed Lately.

That says it all

top topics

<<   2 >>

join