It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency news on weather weaponry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No time to introduce myself.

I have noticed some perfectly C-shaped large scale precipitation area, lasting only 20 minutes around 9:40 pm EST on November 12, 2012. It is nearly centered on St John's, Newfoundland, Canada and it wasn't a bug on my computer, as I checked the website from two other computers, giving same result. Also, I rechecked it around 10:10 pm: the animated map of the past around 9:40 pm showed again the C shape. Thus, it was likely to be a properly registered weather data. I highly suspect that this was a test of weather weaponry. Natural precipitation just can't be so perfect. It even rained where there was no heavy cloud cover. It is also impossible that the whole area suddenly rained and stopped at nearly same time.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Something seems very odd about this. Either you're putting us on, I suspect, or confused.

1- You're right, that is C shaped. Perfectly. With perfectly straight line s at the edges, and perfectly straight borders. Even if it were man-made rain, it is unlikely you would see something like this, except from water dumped from PIPES.

2- You can not even have man made rain without clouds, save hanging PIPES in the sky.

3- If you are sincere, it is possible this is a glitch on the website, not the computer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That appears to be a radar bug that'll fix itself in due time.

It's usually due to the computer filters that remove background clutter from the radar product.

I wouldn't attribute this to a weapon.

ETA: More information on radar is available here: www.wunderground.com...
edit on 12-11-2012 by Mapkar because: Added eta

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
First welcome to ats.
Second this area is for introductions and they may frown upon you skipping that part. I think if you take the time to introduce yourself and then start threads here about your findings you will find good discussion.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by temporaryacc

Breathe...take deep slow breaths....there....

Welcome to ATS.

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Looks like an incomplete circle, and a glitch too. Gotta remember, these electronic devices are glitch prone.

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: Stupidity

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Definitely a radar anomaly. Try checking different websites rather than using different computers to view the same radar map.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Greetings,

I'm double-checking now, but the address I entered looks the same as you had, and it leads to a map centered on Montreal. Try the link
"http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/maps/caqc0363?ref=rlink_weather_satrad"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I caught it at 250 km zoom, approx. 11:38 by my time est. It's gathered, and is heading towards ... France!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I caught it at 250 km zoom, approx. 11:38 by my time est. It's gathered, and is heading towards ... France!

Maybe that's why the OP hasn't returned...he's been wiped out by a computer glitch....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join