It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epiphany! I finally know why the Lord produced the image of the Material World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
To get you started, you need to read my last two threads.

1) Two Creation Stories (Genesis 1 and 2)

2) The Watchers are our Leaders

What would the first century crowd have known from the library of Alexandria? The story mentioned by Jude 1. Just before the book of Revelation, we find a short mention of Enoch I by Jude. The key is found there. Jesus is the Lord of the Old Testament and the one that created the Genesis 2 second creation story. Adam was thrown out of paradise and then we find the story of the Watchers corrupting mankind.

Why did the Son of God give of his soul to create us? The same reason Satan was cast here as well. Part of the angels had fallen and the Son of God gave of his soul to claim back what had fallen with Satan. That would be the wicked of this earth. We also know there are righteous here as well. We are here to help Christ as bond-servants to raise the others through repentance in the water. Baptism is immersion of our soul into water for repentance.

The Cross of Christ was merely an image of what happened to the Son of Man at the inception of the Creation. We are all cut from one loaf as stated in 1 Corinthians 10. Now, read this verse with new eyes before reading John 3. Jesus was literally cut apart to produce mankind. Apparently, so was Satan with those who fell in Genesis 6. We are here to help them return to Christ. As pointed out in Matthew 3, then can put out the fire with water.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Now, go back and read John 3

3 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

John Testifies Again About Jesus

22 After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized. 23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized. 24 (This was before John was put in prison.) 25 An argument developed between some of John’s disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing. 26 They came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan—the one you testified about—look, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him.”

27 To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven. 28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah but am sent ahead of him.’ 29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30 He must become greater; I must become less.”[h]

31 The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all. 32 He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. 33 Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful. 34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. 35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. 36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
John 3

23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized. 24 (This was before John was put in prison.)

Something I have not noticed in this verse jumps out at me. I have noticed that the Bible mentioned place names for meaning. When I typically search the place meaning, more meaning for the verse jumps out.

Aenon - Ænon is a Greek word coming from a Hebrew term "ay-yin". It means "spring" or "natural fountain", and was...

Salim - is an Arabic given name meaning "safe"[1] or "undamaged".

Put them together and you get A spring or natural fountain (Water) that is undamaged.

Now John also was baptizing (immersing souls) at the natural undamaged fountain because there was plenty of water (life giving substance) and people were coming and repenting.

God is amazing and you don't get this from other sources. I'm sorry, it's obvious and I agree with Romans 1.

Romans 1

20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Title of the thread is...

I finally know why the Lord produced the image of the Material World

Yet the whole post is about

Jesus was literally cut apart to produce mankind.

...I clicked on this thread expecting to actually read a thread, but all I got were Bible verses?

And what does

Now John also was baptizing (immersing souls) at the natural undamaged fountain because there was plenty of water (life giving substance) and people were coming and repenting.

God is amazing and you don't get this from other sources. I'm sorry, it's obvious and I agree with Romans 1.

Have to do with anything??
edit on 12-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
27 To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven. 28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah but am sent ahead of him.’ 29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30 He must become greater; I must become less.”

Consummation is a better rendering of what the bridegroom means to the bride. The Church (Those who are baptized for repentance) is joined to the bridegroom forever in a bond of Love. This is the water baptism becoming the Spiritual baptism and union (At One Ment) of God with Man as a new creation.

Consummation - Consummation or consummation of a marriage, in many traditions and statutes of civil or religious law, is the first (or first officially credited) act of sexual intercourse between two people, either following their marriage to each other or after a prolonged sexual attraction. Its legal significance arises from theories of marriage as having the purpose of producing legally recognized descendants of the partners, or of providing sanction to their sexual acts together, or both, and amounts to treating a marriage ceremony as falling short of completing the creation of the state of being married. Thus in some Western traditions, a marriage is not considered a binding contract until and unless it has been consummated.

Symbolically, we see this as the tree of life extending beyond Adam to the Last Adam that sheds His blood (DNA) for us to rise to a new Robe and Crown.

Revelation 6

1 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 2

Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

The mind is the Crown and the Keter of the Hebrew tradition. This is the top of the Tree of Life (A new holy spirit).

Tree of Life

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Read the threads and study what is said. Don't skim or you will be lost. Study the Bible or you will miss truth. I can only unlock the symbols. The rest is up to those who read for understanding.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Adam Kadmon

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are all cut from the same loaf. Christ (Son of God) is the loaf. He gave of Himself to raise us in the water. Baptism is immersion and involution. We are involved in the material world to evolve from it to Spirit. There are five baptisms.

From a previous thread:

Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.
Again, from Isaiah 2619 But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.20 Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God. Jesus is necessary for us to be marked by the spirit for salvation from the Fire. The water and blood of Christ brings salvation from the corruption of the elements.

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by mr10k

Read the threads and study what is said. Don't skim or you will be lost. Study the Bible or you will miss truth. I can only unlock the symbols. The rest is up to those who read for understanding.

Adam Kadmon

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are all cut from the same loaf. Christ (Son of God) is the loaf. He gave of Himself to raise us in the water. Baptism is immersion and involution. We are involved in the material world to evolve from it to Spirit. There are five baptisms.

From a previous thread:

Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in the soil like plants or in a fixed domain like fish. Instead, we can occupy all domains. This autonomy requires that we overcome these domains by hardships. The wilderness we occupy was provided to allow our growth by experience.

Air - We are given the Word of God as a guide to the wilderness. This word is also the language we learn and master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the inner symbols of nature and overcome our ignorance and pride of the outer world. Meaning springs from the root, just like a plant.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple (body). The temple is where the sacrifice is made. This temple houses the spirit of God, along with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. "You must be born again." Plants die and the seed perpetuates to the next generation. Producing fruit ensures seed for the next crop.
Again, from Isaiah 2619 But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.20 Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Fire - We are finally baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by. We can also put out the fire with the water.

Spirit - After overcoming the first four baptisms, we are then baptized by the Spirit of God. Jesus is necessary for us to be marked by the spirit for salvation from the Fire. The water and blood of Christ brings salvation from the corruption of the elements.

I read your entire thread, and also looked at the 2 previous threads. This thread actually is just a bunch of rambling coupled with bible posts. I thought this was about why the Lord created the material world, then it became about why mankind was created using Jesus, then it became about John, then somewhere you talked about the Tree of Life. The whole thing is just disconnected and lots of Bible phrases. All I want to know is what is your thread actually about.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

The Watchers corrupted mankind after Satan corrupted Adam and Eve. Jesus was the LORD of Genesis 2 and the Son of God that was the image of Mankind as the stamp for the clay (Adam Kadmon). The Watchers (Evil Spirits as a Cloud over mankind) were locked in the Earth and were the Giants (Leaders) of men after they corrupted mankind. Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water for repentance. Can you draw a connection between the fallen souls locked into the Earth and Jesus doing the same to bring souls back to Heaven? If you can, then the entire thread series is about this happening around us.

Did you read the Latin and Greek words that tell the story?

We are all baptized into the water to repent. Some of us will not repent. Christ said he came for the sick and not the well. Some of us are well.

Paul Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Do you think Bankers, Priests and fallen leaders (Builders / Masons) are trying to keep their conscience clear before God and man? Some are and most are not.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

The answer is simple. You spread everyone out and make each one different from the next to see if they'd come back to being one again! Can they see they are all the same? Will they ever be one again? Can free will transcend to One mind? Can 5 instruments in a band produce one song?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

...I clicked on this thread expecting to actually read a thread, but all I got were Bible verses?

Me too.

How does the title even relate to the bible?

This is lame.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Having eyes they do not see, having ears they do not hear. You have to dumb it down bro, they can't understand you.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Having eyes they do not see, having ears they do not hear. You have to dumb it down bro, they can't understand you.

I can understand him perfectly fine. But his thread isn't about one single thing. It's about alot of unrelated concepts. Which is why I want to know what his thread is about because it definitely isn't about

"I finally know why the Lord produced the image of the Material World"

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The seed for all the souls of the entire human race that had the potential to, or would ever, exist, were locked within the 2 prototypes: Adam and Eve

Upon the fall, (which was orchestrated by the Deceiver/Accuser), Adam and Eve, (along with the incalculable number of potential human souls they carried within their created selves), were literally imprisoned within an existence that would only end in death. Everlasting life was no longer a possibility at that point and they had no one to blame but themselves.

Through Christ, we are given the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

How all of it works exactly, I can't really articulate right now. But that is the extremely simplified version of something that has been a mystery to the whole of creation, seen and unseen, since its inception.

Satan began his endeavor to destroy mankind in the Garden through tainting the prototypes.
The Watchers carried out this process with all the subsequent copies.
edit on 13-11-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Too late for me to edit my above comment.
I suppose I should have been a bit more clear that my comment was meant more like a question, in which I was asking if that brief summary is what you are trying to articulate in your OP? Am I following correctly?
Just trying to get on the same page with ya brother.

top topics

join