It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on life and the afterlife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
this theory may have all ready been thought up but I thought it a cool idea when it popped in my head

I have a theory that we are all the same individual living every life on the planet one after another with no recollection of past lives. Think about that one... every person in history was you in a past life and everyone you know now is you living said lives in a manipulated time flow where you can live every life in the simulation and when every life has been lived your education is complete. You will have knowledge and wisdom of billions if not trillions of lives.

Maybe this is how a super evolved race of beings teaches their young.

Pop them in a machine and download every single life into their brain. May take a single minute for it to happen but the subject in the machine experiences billions upon billions of lives seperately but all at the same time gaining the wisdom and life lessons of every single less evolved being before it.

just thought it was an interesting thought and figured I would share

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You will probably enjoy this story.

The Egg by Andy Weir

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

Wow that story was dead on to what I was thinking

thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

What if earth is a virtual theme park / hollow deck game, and we're all rich galactic citizens on a vacation. Depending how much is on your karmic credit card, you can choose your life. You can be anyone your karma can afford.

Maybe there's some real sadomasochists, on a low budget that like to be abused an enter into waz zones, famines and tornadoes!

It's all a roller coaster ride!

Then it's back to the cosmic grind on Monday.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

In essence, you are right. God produces Creation, yet involves His Spirit within all new souls. The souls then evolve and become God's offspring. God is always the ONE that produces the many. The point of life is that God takes that life back and judges it. Involution requires inconscious (Forgetting what has been known) and the choice to rise to new life from the baptism in the waters of reality. But why? God gives you the opportunity to be eternally you forever. You should read my last few threads and posts. I cover this in great detail.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ive also determined in my seeking that the only way an afterlife would be possible is if individuality were an illusion.

All is one.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So, we are Judas Iscariot, Vlad the Impaler, Hitler, Jack the Ripper, Lizzie Borden, Charles Manson, Osama Bin Laden, and Honey Boo Boo????

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

So, we are Judas Iscariot, Vlad the Impaler, Hitler, Jack the Ripper, Lizzie Borden, Charles Manson, Osama Bin Laden, and Honey Boo Boo????

unfortunately yes maybe lol

but think of the cool lives you got to live too

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The cycle of life and death?, is a straight line.

top topics

join