It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Creation Stories in Genesis is Intentional and Shows the Introduction of the Mysteries to Man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Notice something here:

The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth of both Judaism and Christianity. It is made up of two parts, roughly equivalent to the two first chapters of the Book of Genesis. In Genesis 1:1 through Genesis 2:3, God (Hebrew אֱלֹהִ֔ים Elohim) creates the world in six days, then rests on, blesses and sanctifies the seventh day. God creates by spoken command ("Let there be..."), suggesting a comparison with a king, who has only to speak for things to happen; each command is followed by name-giving ("And he called...").[1] The characteristic Hebrew verb used to describe God's creative act in this chapter is ברא, bara, which throughout the bible is used only with God as its subject – that is, only God can bara.[2]

In Genesis 2:4–24 Yahweh, the personal name of God, forms the first man from dust, places him in the Garden of Eden, and creates the first woman, Eve, from the man's body. The word used when God forms the first man is יצר, yatsar, meaning "fashioned", a verb used in contexts such as a potter forming a pot from clay.[3] God breathes his own breath into the man and he becomes נֶפֶש nephesh, a living being. Man shares nephesh with all creatures, but only of man is this life-giving act of God described.[4]

Elohim is Genesis 1 and produces the creation of the image and the first image of creation (Son of God). The Hebrews would say Paradise was created first, then the material universe as a temporary creation to bring the fallen back to the original. Adam was the first imprint of Yahweh (Lord), who created us from the image. Do you notice two creation stories in the first two chapters of Genesis? Genesis 1 is Paradise and the Image of God creating an image of Himself. Genesis 2 is our realm of material and Yahweh (LORD / SON) doing the creating. What would a Son of God do if not create his own image into reality? How does God raise a Son? As we can easily notice, its a mystery, but a mystery that can be solved. Adam Kadmon is the first Son of God that is the first image of God.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

All of mankind is cut from one loaf of bread. We are first Unity as the Son. We are then multiplicity that returns to unity. In the middle of this process, we involve so we can evolve. THREAD FOR THIS TOPIC

We can then go to Jude 1 and notice yet another part of the Mystery:

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Angels were created before men. Keep in mind that most apocalyptic writing will jerk between time zones and scenes in the story. Here, we see Jude speaking of the men that have lived that were fallen. He then compares this to an earlier time when Angels fell from their first estate and we LOCKED into the Earth. Their first estate was heaven and not this domain. They came into the daughters of men (Genesis 6) and produced offspring.

Notice that this does not happen until Genesis 6 and after mankind had been established. Enoch was teaching men at this time. The watchers came in and taught something to mankind. What did they teach?

Enoch 1

[Chapter 7]

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

[Chapter 8]

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

I then find this curious set of verses:

And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'

The Mysteries had not yet been revealed to them. After the flood, what do we find? We find Nimrod killed by Esau and trading the birthright to Jacob. God said, "Jacob (Farmer) have I loved and Esau (Hunter like Nimrod) have I hated." This is a HUGE clue as to who is connected to the fallen beings and who is connected to the righteous. Those who take reflect the evil beings that produced their own image into this reality. Those who give reflect the beings that spring from the rest of mankind. In the end, we see something very striking here.

Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

There are many verses like this in the Bible that tell us God places leaders in positions of power for a reason. They are locked into darkness for a purpose. What did Matthew say to the experts in the law?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

To be continued next post:

edit on 12-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How does this connect to the Mysteries? There are two sides to the image. When God created the Image, we were only seeing the good. When evil entered, we witnessed the creation by Satan of another image. The copy of the mysteries of God is what we see produced by the reflection and Babylon (Nimrod). When you view this by the builders (Masons) of our history, we see the Mysteries forming the side of Esau (Hunter - The one that takes) and the Bible forming the true Mysteries of Jacob (Farmer - Giving). We know them by their fruit. Of course, we are all thieves. This is why we find the necessity of the Son (LORD and original image) to become the last Adam (Savior and new Bloodline). Those who repent in the waters of baptism will gain the right to inherit the new Robe (BODY) and Crown (MIND) mentioned throughout scripture. The tree of Life Satan wanted was DNA. The Mason's pillars represent the X Chromosome. Thread on this Topic

How do we view this by God's perspective? Taking makes us a thief. Two thieves hung on the cross. One repents and one does not. I believe that the fallen beings are locked into bodies here and represent the wicked. The righteous among us are trying to show them how to repent. Baptism (Immersion into this world in the body of a beast) is the process to allow repentance.

Mark 2:17

On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

I believe that the mystery of what Paul says is the ONLY chance the Watchers have left to repent. They are here among us and do not know they are here under the veil in a temple. Consider this from the linguistics of Latin and Greek and see if this story was also told to the Greeks and Romans. God tells them the story and all of what is in the Bible is trying to show them the answer to what Enoch said here:

And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men 3 for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children 4 of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons?

Indeed, they should have interceded for us. Instead, God is interceding for them by allowing Baptism. Here are those Latin Words and a reminder of what God offers the fallen:

Revelation 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice).

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A compelling read, thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
EnochWasRIght.

I have always enjoyed whatever you have shared. Your goofy avatar does not do you justice!

I will sit here and watch. If I have anything to add I will share.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 11/12/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A post I just made needs to be placed here. It relates and while I am thinking on these things, I will relate it here as well. The poster was asking the question of all souls being one soul. How ironic that so many of us are thinking this and entangled into this pattern of consciousness:

Answer to the poster:

"In essence, you are right. God produces Creation, yet involves His Spirit within all new souls. The souls then evolve and become God's offspring. God is always the ONE that produces the many. The point of life is that God takes that life back and judges it. Involution requires inconscious (Forgetting what has been known) and the choice to rise to new life from the baptism in the waters of reality. But why? God gives you the opportunity to be eternally you forever. You should read my last few threads and posts. I cover this in great detail.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
EnochWasRIght.

I have always enjoyed whatever you have shared. Your goofy avatar does not do you justice!

I will sit here and watch. If I have anything to add I will share.

There is a daughter thread here: Watchers are our Leaders

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Let the chill bumps hit in 5, 4, 3....

And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'

God said he had not revealed the full mystery to them. Let me help them out.

Ephesians 3

Have a Listen for Yourself. CHILL BUMPS AHEAD!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The funny thing and there is nothing funny about it is,the ARCHONS are called
the WATCHERS,and Jesus name is not mentioned Gematria code.
Only the CHRIST CONSCIOUS is mentioned.I have the enochian texts book.
The pre existed god is YALDABOATH.Also known as Leonardo da vinci it is
coded in his name 777 reverse,insult to GOD true SOURCE CREATOR.
This whole thing is about afterlife and no one is told about the most important
part of afterlife what to say do and know when you are accosted by entities.
You need a road map to go to cities streets,yet most do not know the
road map to afterlife.Go into the light ya right and any false religion will
get you right back to the Demiurge.This battle is for your soul learn well
so you do not come back hell.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The clock according to Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

The clock according to Enoch:

Enoch 1

'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth. 26000 divided by 360 = 5055. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.

The Clock according to Israel (Moses as the Witness):

1948 they become a nation. One generation is 72.222 years. Christ said the days would be cut short or no flesh would survive. Make it 70 years, like a Hebrew generation, and you get 2018. Seven years of tribulation.

The Clock according to Mr. Herman, where the Watcher's fell.

Mt. Herman is 33.33 degrees from Paris Meridian. Go to Google Earth, drag a measuring line from Paris Louvre to Mt. Herman and you get 2012.9 nautical miles, or 33.33 degrees. How many degrees are there in Masonry?

The Clock according to the Cross.

Jesus was crucified on March 3, 33 AD at 3:00 (9th Hour). The blood moon rose on the horizon at 3:33 as he died. According to the Paris Meridian, Mt. Herman is 33.33 X 33.33 using Paris as zero point.

The clock is ticking and December is approaching. What will the Watcher's choose to do? We always have a choice my friends.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe

Keep this in mind:

1 Peter 1:16

We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

How do we know that the Gnostic texts are in error? They cannot be rightly divided by the Seven Rules of the Scribes that Hermetically sealed scripture.

Enoch bears the heptadic structure that the others miss.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Interesting and educational read, as always brother.

With Love,

In Christ

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe

I agree that the battle is for the souls. We know them by their fruit. One is the Farmer (Jacob) and gives. The other is Esay (Hunter) and takes. Nimrod was the one cut at Babylon and the languages are the Mysteries across the nations. In Egypt, Nimrod is Osiris being cut and Isis trying to put the pieces back together (Babylon). The Demiurge takes. God gives. Jacob (Bible) gives the true thread. Esau (The mysteries) will be destroyed as Mystery Babylon.

Revelation 11

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Their Lord was crucified in Egypt. Christ is our Lord and was crucified in Jerusalem. Osiris was cut into pieces in Egypt.

Prophecy from Hermes about Egypt

We need to dig into the archives on this one when I was SuperiorEd. Why did Egypt fall and why does God call us out of Egypt? Where do the Masons head?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I was brought up roman catholic,i will research more and appreciate your return
thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

How do you feel about the Watchers?

I am certainly feeling you, though.
edit on 12-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

How do you feel about the Watchers?

I am certainly feeling you, though.

I get the feeling I'm feeling watched at times, especially when I look in the mirror.

Until a thing passes away, its true meaning cannot
be known. No one’s life can be judged until it
is finished, because what starts evil can turn out
good. And until words pass away into speech,
who can know their purpose?

This is the discourses of Rumi, but his poetry reveals much about the fallen Angels. He compares mankind as half Angel and half beast.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I hear you EWR.

2nd

We have spoken before.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Whatever makes it "fit", right?

Just like "days" are regular days throughout the bible...unless it's part of the creation story where days suddenly turn into "periods" to make it fit

Kinda silly given the bible is demonstrably WRONG in hundreds of cases...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I believe the whole point of the two contradicting stories is to show that the stories are just myths, not facts. Indeed, biblical literalism is a rather new thing, i.e. it was practically non-existent for the first ~1,500 years of Christianity. People used to be less naive.
edit on 15-11-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
I believe the whole point of the two contradicting stories is to show that the stories are just myths, not facts. Indeed, biblical literalism is a rather new thing, i.e. it was practically non-existent for the first ~1,500 years of Christianity. People used to be less naive.
edit on 15-11-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

Exactly!!

And it gives you a view on how people back then thought and what they believed...and what their values were. Some of it was good (thou shall not kill), some of it pretty horrible (keep that woman as slave).

True insanity would be to take all that stuff literal...because we learned A LOT since then as a species...and not all of it matches what people back then believed to be true. After all, we now know that comets aren't signs of god...and that a global flood never really happend.

They are MYTHS that tell you what people believed (or god forbid, lol, wanted what the authors wanted others to believe) when it was written...and as you say, NOT facts.
edit on 15-11-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join