It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your take on what will happen on Dec. 21, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
reply to post by smilesmcgee

The fears of our collective consciousness will materialize. i believe the human mind is a powerful entity and when millions of minds project similar fears are thoughts those thoughts begin to materialize causing negative affects on the world. As those negative energies occur other minds begin to fear and it occurs as a domino affect. The people that escape the carnage will only be the purest of hearts and minds.

Well how do you explain Y2K, there was a lot of hysteria about that.. there weren't any lasting negative effects.

The only bad thing that will happen is that humans are stupid fear driven animals.. there will be people who stock up on groceries and gas.. because of this other people who don't believe the end of the world is coming will do the same, it will just exacerbate the issue. There will be long lines at the gas station and crowded supermarkets. It's so stupid and terribly annoying..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Aliens from the 7th density will transmit plans for an incredible machine which promises to solve mankind's problems.

After suicide attempts, terrorist bombings and significant religious fervor opposing the building of the machine, it will eventually be completed.

One person is chosen to represent the Earth and go into the machine.

It is turned on and the result is that the occupant is brutally anally-probed for several hours.

NASA will announce that the occupant actually went to a distant star and spoke to the aliens, to hide their embarrassment.

A day later Snooki will split a fingernail scratching herself and will be interviewed about it on Oprah.

Retail spending for Christmas will be down this year.

The world will forget the machine.

edit on 12/11/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Bangface is on in London on the 21st of December, so this is how it will probably go down. Meet some mates in a pub nearby to the electrowerkz, have a few drinks, go to the club and jump around like a muppet to bonkers music for a few hours. Then go home and sleep, waking up the next day with a very dry mouth, and probably a bit of a headache.

The world will still be here, but more importantly, my bed will still be where it is now..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
All motion of spin in the universe will be lost, gravity will cease to exsist in a centrifugal pattern. Galaxies, solar systems, atoms and all particles that make them up will move towards one point of singularity. Atoms will no longer exsist as atoms planets will no longer be planets, stars not stars and galaxy's no longer galaxy's. Everything will be pulled into a single thread of light through the infinite of a celestial monster.

As this change engulfs us our bodies literally ascend into the heavens and as the matrix of reality flys off toward the whirlpool with what was once the particles that made up the atoms of our bodies, we are in bliss,...pure consiousness, at peace with all that is. Everywhere and nowhere all at once but never at all. Then ziiip...

Back out the other side, into a new reality never seen or experienced but only imagined, what ever suits your psyche best....

....WHERE WILL YOU WAKE UP?

"be careful what you wish for and take that look off your face,... If the galactic wind changes you will stay like that forever.

Wifi
edit on 12-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't think much of anything (out of the normal) will happen on Dec. 21st, 2012. I also think anything that was going to happen this year....has happened.

Here is a link to the NASA website where scientists answer questions surrounding 2012; and why the world will not end etc.

Link: www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I predict a catastrophic Solar event, I just got the DVD from Major Danes (the foremost Remote viewer) who worked for a top secret program in the Government and predictied the Japanese Nuclear problems years in advance. He talked about a Shot across the Bow for Earth which he said would happen, and did in 2008 witht he biggest solar CME ever recorded, luckily it didnt hit earth, but he said this is only a precussor to what was going to happen. Major Danes talks about a direct hit, causing the Atmosphere to heat very fast, causing incredible winds, and destroying the world as we know it, He said NO safe havens in the Southern hemisheres, see some SAFE in Europe and North America, but it would change life as we know it. CRAZY This is the most plausible scenario for an End of the World doomsday, I think it will happen in Spring of 2013 though

Will have to admit that if this is true, and it occurs within the next months, then he is probably right about the Southern Hemishpere having No safe havens, because the Southern Hemi is going into summer, which means its pointing right at the sun, while Europe and North America are tilted slighty, maybe creating more safe zones
edit on 12-11-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'll be sitting on my surfboard at Honolua Bay on Dec 21st. If the worlds going to end, might as well ride that last wave.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I got December 21st off. I'm going to sit back with a case of beer and watch what happens, lol. Good thing I stocked up on beans, lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

probably from ancient eskimos living in antarctica before there was ice there.

Great Scott you have heard about them already? I thought the Russians had managed to keep that a closely guarded secret!

It was the lake you know. It wasn't actually a lake but a huge space under the Antarctic ice and the Eskimos, who had arrived there when the Arctic floated down with the break up on Pangea, ended up getting frozen in. Unfortunately when the Russians broke through the ice the seal was gone and the pressure began to equalise.

In his last dying gasp the ancient Eskimo chief told the Russians scientists that the Mayans were wrong. I really should not be telling you this. If anyone found out I would be in serious trouble. The date that he gave was......wait what was that......aaaargghh!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
erm.... i initially thought it will be the start of pharonic rule

now i think its gnostic.... return of the messiah etc....

but who cares...i booked a hoilday for after that date...lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Friday? hmm...probably be working on some projects. later that day/night, will fire up a video game..maybe play some multiplayer thing with friends, then read a bit. go to bed late.

Either that, or the zombie apocalypse will officially kick off...(please let em be the slow shambling type..the runners scare the hell out of me!)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
Blizzards servers will go down causing millions of basement dwellers to assume the apocalypse has come.

Tennessee will still be looking for a head football coach.

Kentucky will hire all of Tennessees past reject coachs once again proving we don't know how to win.

The fiscal cliff will become a looming monster casting gloom on the holiday and causing record low shopping, resulting in retail stores dropping prices(except for apple products) to the lowest ever seen on that day to make holiday sales up.

Churches will be packed as people convinced of the end of the world pack it to pray themselves into the afterlife.

ATS will be spawning new threads every 10th of a seconds as every EQ, solar flare, voltage sag and airplane going overhead is the beginning of the end. The increased load will crash the servers causing verification among members that the government is stifling the flow of information.

Aliens will appear over the skies, but due to increased tension with the rest of the world the US shoots them down assuming they are terrorist thus starting intergalactic war, ensuring the annihilation of the world.

This one is HILARIOUS!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well it's quite possible that BY 21st December, meiner nuts will be well frozen. You have only two choices to agree with me on that reasoning. (1) the official version, 'That enough of the arctic ice melted in 2012, to cause a greater cooling in the north Atlantic waters than usual allowing in the colder air from from the arctic to prevail from the East.. or Nor' west, (most of the weather charts UK show the fronts coming in from the Nor'west, 'cos it kinda looks as though it's westerly, but it's not as the flow is circular anticlockwise dragged down from the north, alright a bit of the east then but caveat, show a picture of the jet stream now and again as if?
) but there are no westerlies from across the pond.

(2) There are still leaking oil wells from 2010 in the gulf compromising the gulf stream flow of warm water into the north atlantic flow, hence and again, the atlantic is too cold. But, 2009 winter was cold too, and Well A BP was abandoned in 2009 and may still be leaking? Well B BP, was capped in 2010 as far as we know, but the underwater pictures are compromised, and may in part have shown underwater pictures of well A, and still leaking.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lots of rape
Lots of killing
Lots of stealing
Lots of looting
Lots of drinking
Lots of shooting
Lots of partying
Lots of fighting
Lots of breakups
Lots of affairs
Lots of suicides
Lots of naked people
Lots of cats
Lots of cars
Lots of ATS posts
Lots of butthurt
Lots of lulz
Lots of panic
Lots of laughing
Lots of cake
Lots of running
Lots of destruction
Lots of fires
Lots of snow
Lots of scared people
Lots of toys
Lots of open doors
Lots of broken doors
Lots of alot of things

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I'll be sitting on my surfboard at Honolua Bay on Dec 21st. If the worlds going to end, might as well ride that last wave.

See you there bud!

edit on 12-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

We will align with the gravity well of the super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy which will be pulling solar flares from the sun in our direction. We will discover sentient life beneath the ice on Europa..... and they will show us how to make perfect sushi. And I will be busy playing Halo 4 not paying any attention to the day or time.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i,ll wake up and have another crap day wishing that 1 of these predictions may actually come true 1 day lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have a few ideas about what may or may not happen. I do believe collective consciousness plays a big role in creating this "reality" we see around us. With that in mind..

1. On December 21st 2012 the collective consciousness of humanity will be focused on this event. That many minds "thinking" about the same thing on such a large scale could "create" many subconscious fears to manifest into our "reality".

2. Many people will experience an "awakening" on a global scale. By awakening I mean Kundalini hitting millions of people at the same time, It will take a lot of work for people to hold their "consciousness: together and not fall into madness, especially if you are not prepared for such an energy exchange/release. This mass chaos will eventually be beneficial to humanity as it will burn through years of personal trauma and collective generational trauma. After we will all realize our shared humanity, and things like hating someone because of the color of their skin, or who they find attractive will be a thing of the past.

3. Some of us will "vanish" on that date and realize we are in fact time travelers, and will be returned to our proper timeline with what information we have learned about the "future".

It turns out we created a time machine and hoped to travel back in time to course correct events that lead to the end of our civilization. We figured if we threw enough stones (variables) in the water (equation) maybe we could make a significant change and save our self in the past.

4. I will wake up in some strange "room" with people greeting me, only to discover my whole life has been one deja vu moment I chose to experience to further the growth of my collective "soul group".

I then realize nobody ever existed here but me, you only existed in my mind. My mind = a complex computer simulation that I had to believe was real to learn from. It turns out on the "other side" there are tons of people jacked into other simulations much like the one I just woke up from.

5. The world ends.

edit on 12-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
On the 21st the sun will hit a massive cloud of dark matter causing it to shift from a yellow star to a hotter yellow white star. The sun will go black for 3 days. Everything that we can see (the stars, the moon, lights on the surface of the earth, etc...will "appear" to go black as our planet travels through this same cloud of dark matter. People won't be able to see thier hands in front of their faces...they might think they have gone blind...but they haven't. During the 3 days that the sun is absorbing the energy from the dark matter the sun will be sending out x-rays, CMEs, etc... The force of the ejection will wash over all of the planets in our solar system. Anyone caught outside on those three days will not survive. The energy expelled from the sun will push each of the planets in our solar system a little further away from the sun (lengthening our calendar year....and once again creating an ice age on the planet). The impact of the energy wave and the readjustment into a stable orbit wreaks havok on the planet (earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, continents rising and falling, pole shifts, your pick). As a result of the turmoil the gravitation field of the earth is disrupted and surface objects that aren't tied down will float very high into the atmosphere. On the third day the earth will restabilize in its orbit with a drastically colder climate. Gravity will be re-established recapturing all of the earths atmosphere and also pulling all debri in the atmosphere back to the surface (envision semi-trucks and cars free falling from 7 miles up). The CMEs will have knocked out all computerized or electronic power sources. The sun and the earth both move out of the cloud of dark matter. The sun now shines as a white star and there is once again light in the heavens.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Buvvy because: Adding

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1

Originally posted by snarky412

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Why do people keep suggesting the world is going to end. Its a new age.

And why the hell are we in 2012? Why couldnt we be in 10008474 or 12387540 or 954789345 why exactly 2012?
What happened 2012 years ago for our dates to change? And will the date change again? Thus NEW AGE????

That's the whole point of this thread.....

We're making fun of the hype and creating our own dooms day scenarios.....
Just for the thrill and giggles......

[not to be taken seriously]

Thank you!!! It is to have fun. I personally don't think anything will happen, I am taking the day off of work and ACTING like it is my last day on earth....Hell, gotta have a reason to toss back a few...or 5.......or 10.......The point of this thread was to see who can come up with the most off the wall scenerio. And have a few laughs.

And pray to God that nothing does happen......

Actually, funny how things work out, but that is when we will take a vacation and head towards Texas/Oklahoma....
It's been awhile since we've been out that way and if the SHTF, we'll be able to pick which direction to head in from there depending on what it is, is......damn, now I sound like Bill Clinton!!

Seriously, I hope nothing happens but it is about the same time when we're to go on vacation so why not be prepared?!
--------------
I just hope that Santa and his reindeer can find me through all the volcano ash being spewed while dodging tornadoes 'cause I want my presents!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join