It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your take on what will happen on Dec. 21, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Mothership lands and a progression of Grays come forward there must be hundreds of them, all are laughing. Moving forward in the crowd is their commander with a huge smile on his face and he announces " Earth you have been Punked" and everyone laughs and dances as the world turns into a mystical wonderland of love and peace.

Then I wake up and carry my sorry butt to work, The End.

edit on 12-11-2012 by 2manyholes because: there changed to their.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by thepolish1

perhaps you should have put it in the short stories section? mainly because most people will not find our current worldwide state of affairs, to be funny. also someone posting that they would find suicide to be entertaining and perhaps funny, kind of caught my eye, you know?

Ok Little Black Eagle, Suicide is not funny in anyway. I'm not defending what he/she said, BUT, it is a fact....look to the past....People might, and probably will commit suicide, I would have to question their rational for doing so, and their mental state. Ok, world affairs not being funny, you never watch or laugh at Saturday Night Live. I have a long standing joke at work, If some one is making fun of me, they are leaving everyone else alone. I can take it. Its all a matter of perspective.
I appreciate your opinion, but I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN.....this thread was started to mash together all the theorys and make something funny...hypothetical......NOT REAL LIFE.......gee, I like being a free spirit, and not an uptight prude, I know I will live longer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well this is like the 10th one of these threads this month. And is seems that the majority now realise nothing will happen, we are going to keep on living and die of something completely different later in life.But at least it was fun to imagine being around at the moment a mass extinction happened.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have been waiting for some DOOM thread to come up, and although I already posted my own "scenario" I want to add this to the mix.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
on dec 21. ill come to this site and i can just imagine what will be said .. Can't wait .

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

oh i get that, just that your choice of titles doesn't mention humor and you put it in the conspiracies section, neither of which is indicative of humor. maybe next time search for the proper venue for humor, at ATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

oh i get that, just that your choice of titles doesn't mention humor and you put it in the conspiracies section, neither of which is indicative of humor. maybe next time search for the proper venue for humor, at ATS.

Did you not read the OP??? It is expressed that it is to be funny....Maybe you should read the op, and not the title before you throw in your 2 cents, thats kinda like coming to a conclusion with only part of the facts. And the facts you don't have has a great bering on your decision. Kinda like buying a car without test driving it or looking at the speedo. Get my drift??

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1

Did you not read the OP??? It is expressed that it is to be funny....Maybe you should read the op, and not the title before you throw in your 2 cents, thats kinda like coming to a conclusion with only part of the facts. And the facts you don't have has a great bering on your decision. Kinda like buying a car without test driving it or looking at the speedo. Get my drift??

i did read the OP and realized your choice of titles and location for the thread was bunk, so here i'll help you locate the proper place for humorous threads on ATS, perhaps you can PM a mod to move it for you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoenice
on dec 21. ill come to this site and i can just imagine what will be said .. Can't wait .

I will probably do the same thing.....can't wait for the I told you so threads....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My cousin is flying to India to get married. That's about the only eventful thing that will happen from my point of view.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1

i did read the OP and realized your choice of titles and location for the thread was bunk, so here i'll help you locate the proper place for humorous threads on ATS, perhaps you can PM a mod to move it for you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, you don't approve of where I posted it, no one is making you stay on this thread, and perferably, maybe you should find someone else to pick over in another forum. If you read the OP, it is pretty straight forward.....quit trolling. Anyone else agree with me??? And as for pm a mod, this thread has been up since last night, I'm sure a mod has seen it, it hasn't been moved. May I suggest you get a gallon of prune juice.....slam it....and see what you get.....which is your opinion to me. Later Little eagle.
edit on 12-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: had to add a little something

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My prediction might sound like something out of a movie....lol

I think someone out there, with the means and the motive (surely there is one person), is going to pump their investments into stocks that skyrocket when something really bad happens. When do they that, I believe that someone is going to engineer the crisis, using Dec 21st, 2012, and make a # load of money. After that? Well, I'm not sure. It would be interesting, however, if anyone out there has some know-how about stocks and can take a peak to see where investments have been going in the past months and those leading up to Dec 21, 2012

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Well this is like the 10th one of these threads this month. And is seems that the majority now realise nothing will happen, we are going to keep on living and die of something completely different later in life.But at least it was fun to imagine being around at the moment a mass extinction happened.

I know that there are other threads, but I was trying to attempt to make fun of all the theorys going around, I think most of us on here know nothing is gonna happen. I was trying to get people to use their imaginations and escape reality for a brief moment. An art, if I may be so bold to say, has lost its way this day and age. I try to be positive and humorous at all costs. It gets me in trouble alot, but I can not change who I am. Nor do I want to.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's what'll happen, FO' SHO' ...

I'll wake up hung over because work closes for Christmas on the 20th. I'll be ill, and reek of MUCH BEER and a HEARTY NIGHT OUT.

Much THE BACONS will be consumed. Then I'll surf the web for a bit, eat whatever left over take-out remains from the night before (probably a regrettable curry of some sort) and then waste the next two weeks playing on my 360, panic-shopping, eating and drinking too much and seeing family and friends. I will also not shave for two weeks.

edit on 12/11/2012 by dogsounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My take?.....This will be a fun one to answer,...The world will go on as it always has with the exception of atmospheric change's brought on by the tremendous compromise of our planet's natural ozone layers brought on by the pole shift exposing the Northern and Southern poles on our planet to extreme solar flares causing them to superheat and melt away the great glaciers completely this will cause more severe weather patterns due to the excess in evaporated water in the atmosphere,also with a great possibility to create new microbe's and virus's to incubate from there frozen slumber and release them into the worlds ocean's....meanwhile in our solar system a binary star..aka brown dwarf star cycles into our planetary system increasing temperatures and bombarding our solar system with a new array of gamma particles.....meanwhile a highly advanced ancient alien civilization known as the Sumerian God's will ascend upon the planet earth......their intent....is uncertain to me at the very least.Finally mankind's problem's of this world will either be resolved...or they will consume man.

And that's all i got

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Blizzards servers will go down causing millions of basement dwellers to assume the apocalypse has come.

Tennessee will still be looking for a head football coach.

Kentucky will hire all of Tennessees past reject coachs once again proving we don't know how to win.

The fiscal cliff will become a looming monster casting gloom on the holiday and causing record low shopping, resulting in retail stores dropping prices(except for apple products) to the lowest ever seen on that day to make holiday sales up.

Churches will be packed as people convinced of the end of the world pack it to pray themselves into the afterlife.

ATS will be spawning new threads every 10th of a seconds as every EQ, solar flare, voltage sag and airplane going overhead is the beginning of the end. The increased load will crash the servers causing verification among members that the government is stifling the flow of information.

Aliens will appear over the skies, but due to increased tension with the rest of the world the US shoots them down assuming they are terrorist thus starting intergalactic war, ensuring the annihilation of the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have a 400 mile drive on the 22nd to visit family, so I'm hoping snow isn't involved.

I am dreading the drive as I have 4 small kids - two of which are confirmed to be horrible travelers. So, if an extinction event occurs on the 21st, I get to avoid 8 hours of screaming for maybe just a few minutes of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Four days to Christmas!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
reply to post by smilesmcgee

The fears of our collective consciousness will materialize...
... The people that escape the carnage will only be the purest of hearts and minds.

Well promoted thought, Smiles.
For brevity alone I truncated your post.. but it was exceptional. BUMP.
We have nothing to fear but FDR himself at this point, and my fears for the future
are based in the basic flaws in human nature. Jerry Garcia said once if you think
you're havin' a bad trip, you're havin a bad trip. The world just doesn't need
psychotropics anymore... we're done five. That's sqoud with accrued interest

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Before 11:59.59 pm, 21 Dec, the Mayans will infect all the computers with a virus and at 12:00 am all computers will be directed to Youtube, where after a brief Mayan series of gylphs... everyone will get Rick-rolled.

Personally, I'm going to walk outside with a beer and say; "Yep, still here," about the same time.

M.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join