It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your take on what will happen on Dec. 21, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
As the Sun/Earth/Moon hit the exact moment of the great galactic center alignment, every human being on earth will drop into a 3 day coma (3 days of darkness) Where they will live out, accordingly, their personal apocalyptic scenario and if they are able to defeat the demons inside, will awaken on the 3rd day to a brand new 5th dimensional Earth with a planetary consciousness-mind connection. Then the cloaked planet, Nibiru, will reveal itself and we will meet our ancestors.

And everyone lives happily ever after... except those who cannot awaken from their coma...

(Best I could come up with off the top of my head.)

See, this is what I'm looking for. Yes. I totally forgot about Nibiru, and the three days of darkness.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
All volcanoes on the planet will go off at the same time, all fault lines will rupture, there will be 3 days of darkness, Nibiru will be seen, an asteroid will hit and Santa will cancel Christmas.

OR

My alarm clock won't go off and the kids will be late for school.
I will leave it to the individual to determine which is more likely.

I got a good laugh on that one. Now we are rolling, take it a step further

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
I'm just taking a wait and accept whatever does or doesn't happen approach. I used to be obsessed with the subject growing up, but the closer and closer it gets here I don't care anymore lol.

I will say one thing that still keeps me interested in the subject has nothing to do with the Mayans, or at least just them, it's the fact that other civilizations who as far as we know never had contacted with each other all predicted something happening this year.

I have to agree with you there, it is odd isn't it???

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What I find really interesting about 2012, is the fact that media has been SILENT about it. Completely.... When Harold camping was predicting may 28th 2011 to be the rapture, it was on CNN, it in newspapers, we all knew about it months in advance..... There was vehicles driving around with that date written on them.... Billboards on streets......

Then we get to the biggest prophetic date, dec 21 2012, a message from the ancient civilizations.... and no media coverage? Are you serious?

It makes me wonder if something really is going to happen on that date because if the media is quiet about it, it means they aren't telling us something.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Jesus comes back in a UFO with all the dino-riders at 12.03 GMT.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Now if the earth is supposed to end on the 21st, am I supposed to have my party on the twentieth or the twenty first? Is the end at 6 am or six pm on the 21st? I suppose it doesn't pay to have a party on the 21st if it is going to be ending at 6.

edit on 12-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I love what some of you came up with, can't wait to see this tomorrow. It will be about the same time....gotta work to make money I have to turn around and give it away...the good ole american dream.....yeah right.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
You will make a prediction of what is gonna happen.

people will get super powers

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
To all those saying that nothing will happen on the 21st, I say you're (pre-emptively) wrong. Here's why. Of all the world-ending apocalypse dates, this is the onr that has enjoyed the greatest following. People have different reasons for believing something will happen, but your posting has shown that at least some may legitimately belive it.

Historically, these have been the types of dates exploited by cults (correction: doomsday cults) to control their followers and give some sort of focus for their energies. Part 1 of what I think will happen: mass suicides. Kool-aid parties.

Part 2: The non-cult believers who belive they have nothing to lose may take to last-minute apocalypse shopping. This will likely include incidents of looting in cities, and some shootings in public locations. Yes. Likely. It doesn't have to be real for it to be treated that way.

Overall, it's a good day to take off work. Just in case. Nothing astral, or religious in nature... Just people doing what they think they need to do to get by... Despite being horribly misguided.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
With any luck the entire Planet and everything and everyone on it will be instantaniously vaporized which will greatly benifit the rest of the cosmos and please the Gods no end.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Aliens, hidden human abilities, exposing corrupt regimes and systems, optimizing for a new era of peace and prosperity.

Of course, there will always be derision of strife.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
I love what some of you came up with, can't wait to see this tomorrow. It will be about the same time....gotta work to make money I have to turn around and give it away...the good ole american dream.....yeah right.

But now see......

In the case of SHTF scenario, whether it be the arrival of Aliens as all the volcanoes are erupting at once.......
Or massive EQ world wide and the Mississippi River spills over and floods all of the South......
Or solar flares so massive that they infiltrate our ozone layer zapping out the power grids all over the world......
Or polar shift while at the same time our magnetic fields change course......
Or how about loss of gravity [really strange FEMA commercial on preparedness on that one].
Or being bombarded by comets/asteroids due to Planet X causing them to go off course and into our orbit......

Oh wait.....I know. HAARP goes hay wire due to solar flares shorting out the circuits and causes mayhem globally, causing massive floods/EQ/tornadoes/hurricanes/volcano eruptions/abnormal gravitational pull, etc........

Regardless of which one or all you may choose, does having a job and paying bills really mean squat in a situation like any of the above????
[sarcasm]

---------------------

ETA: On a more serious note, hopefully nothing like that will ever occur...... it's bad enough just going to work much less worry about a "WHAT IF" scenario...........
Although it would definitely give you an excuse to miss work.

PEACE
snarky
edit on 12-11-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Why do people keep suggesting the world is going to end. Its a new age.

And why the hell are we in 2012? Why couldnt we be in 10008474 or 12387540 or 954789345 why exactly 2012?
What happened 2012 years ago for our dates to change? And will the date change again? Thus NEW AGE????

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Why do people keep suggesting the world is going to end. Its a new age.

And why the hell are we in 2012? Why couldnt we be in 10008474 or 12387540 or 954789345 why exactly 2012?
What happened 2012 years ago for our dates to change? And will the date change again? Thus NEW AGE????

That's the whole point of this thread.....

We're making fun of the hype and creating our own dooms day scenarios.....
Just for the thrill and giggles......

[not to be taken seriously]

And pray to God that nothing does happen......

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So if this whole Dec. 21st, 2012 doesn't go down when is the next major day that all of humanity will be wiped out. Is it near future or far future away? I will need something to look forward to read on ATS after the december date is called off because due to a miscalculation or intergalatic peace treaty or whatever other reason there is to not end the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

"It's A COOKBOOK !!!......." ( book given to humans by aliens as a hello gift title : " To Serve Man " )
hahahaahahah lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I vote this one wins!
edit on 12-11-2012 by xmaox because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

I'm willing to believe that more than a few people will probably just keep saying "tomorrow!"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I believe a massive solar flare will scorch the Earth, followed by a special guest appearance by Nibiru. And the sheer gravity of Nibiru will trigger the long-awaited super eruption of Yellowstone -- which will cause a massive global earthquake -- causing a polar shift. Minutes later, Jesus returns to clean it all up... and, battle the Annunaki invasion from Nibiru. Hours later after all that drama, the Earth and sun will align with the center of the Milky Way -- throttling us towards its super massive black hole.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join