It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Interview with Petraeus Biographer / Mistress - body language speaks volumes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Paula Broadwell on the Daily Show

I just watched this interview in its entirety. I saw some moments when she appeared to react very unusually. Now, if we didn't know about the affair with Petreaus already, it might not be so obvious. However, we DO have that information so it appeared, at least to me, to be very noticeable.

Specifically, at around the 0:40 second mark, Stewart uses the phrase "embedded with Petreaus," and, Man! - she appears to take a big gulp and stare off for a few moments. (perhaps thoughts of being IN BED with the general??)

Again at the 6:30 second mark, while discussing her husband, Stewart says, "well, there's integrity all around" referring to Broadwell and her spouse. Again, her reaction at this point was noticeable enough to me. (thoughts of her LACK of integrity, insofar as INFIDELITY perhaps??)

I thought I would share this to see if anyone else would see the same.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

It would appear someone does not want this interview to be seen! I clicked on your link and tried every other option to view this interview on any other source and it will not load!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
try this

btw - the link totally works. You just have to sit thru 30 secs of an ad first.
edit on 11-11-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The link works for me just fine, the comments are pretty funny aswell.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

So far the link is still trying to load. Yet can load any page on ATS with a dozen videos in fractions of a second!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes, you guessed it. The page with the video is still trying to load! No problems loading virtually anything else.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, the page finally did load. What I got was a dead Adobe Flash player.
I kid you not, no controls no nothing!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Wow, you're right, in fact it seems like John might of even knew of his friends little secret. "integrity runs in the family" LOL!

top topics

join