It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Leedskalnin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Howdy has anybody ever understood Ed Leedskalnin's theorys on magnetic currents and how he managed to build Coral Castle in Florida all by himself supposedly able to float massive limestone blocks in the air with relative ease and placing them with great accuracy all at night and in secret ,and then he took his secret to the grave I just wanted to hear if you guys had any info on him and how he might have done these things cheers.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes - he used a car battery to isolate and manipulate magnetic polar flow in a given object along a specific line thereby creating two opposing magnetic forces allowing him to float the objects into the desired position.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Simple machines. With understanding and ingenuity it's pretty amazing what one man can do.
www.tigoe.net...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is truly amazing

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is truly amazing

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I beleive he stated that he knew how the Pyramids had been built, think about that for a minute, if those stones could be "floated" with magnetism then that would make building large stone structures found all over the world feasable, I know a lot of people think this is crazy, but I think this ties in with anti-gravity, and of course that would lead to flying machines.

Also, think about what this kind of technology could do for space travel and energy here on earth, I think this technology has been hidden from humans by other Greedy humans..

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Use the ATS Search for "Coral Castle" and you'll find a plethora of threads and information on the subject.

About 811 results (0.30 seconds)

Showing results for coral castle

The Coral Castle Code, page 1
Hi, I wanted to start a thread about this so called "Coral Castle Code". My interest in Coral Castle lies in "How" this guy was able to lift the ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread338228/pg1
Secret to the pyramids ANTI GRAVITY - Coral Castle! Part 1, page 1
If Frank Znidarsic's theory is correct, then Coral Castle works on a radio frequency emitter inside the box on top of the lifting tripod (which he ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread593983/pg1

Secret to building Coral Castle and Pyramids Cracked?, page 1
Impressive and tacky as Coral Castle is, people were more likely to pay the admission (he had a small alcove for money) for a *magical* ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread605296/pg1
Anti-gravity used at Coral Castle?, page 1
Could Anti-gravity Be the answer to the unanswered mysterious questions we ask about Coral castle? very interesting video below that looks at ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread653084/pg1
Secret to building Coral Castle and Pyramids Cracked?, page 2
maybe mr coral castle stumbled upon a sacred symbol? also, ive heard about a massive ley line that runs through southern florida. also, ive ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread605296/pg2
The Mysterious Coral Castle, page 1
Edward never allowed anyone to witness the building of Coral Castle. A suspicious and private man, he worked at night by lantern, behind ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411572/pg1
The Coral Castle Code, page 3
ATS Members have flagged this thread 11 times. reply posted on 23-8-2012 @ 08:24 AM by rtyfx. I wanted to see this place but I got the wrong address for it.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread338228/pg3
The Coral Castle Code, page 2
Appreciate the thoughts, I agree, it could be done by a master builder such as wallington - if it was done this way at coral castle that' make ed ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread338228/pg2
The Mysterious Coral Castle, page 7
Also, Ed never called it Coral Castle. Perhaps we shouldn't either, to preserve integrity of the subject. On a side note, thought I'd post this for ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411572/pg7
Coral Castle Florida - Any thoughts?, page 1
There are some threads here on ATS about Coral Castle...I'd recommend the search for more info. Even a Google search on "above top secret ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread92422/pg1

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only did he build it, but, if memory serves correct, he actually moved it to another location at one point. I think I read once where the truck drivers doing the hauling had to park their trucks there overnight and come back for them the next day, as he was very secretive with regards his methods for unloading and positioning the various stones. A very interesting individual and story that's always intrigued me.

edit on 11/11/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: speeling

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

While such demonstrations as shown in your video do work, no such equipment was found on the premises of the coral castle after the builder's death. But there was one notable item missing. There were pictures of an "A" frame type hoisting mechanism with some mysterious "black box" on top of the rig with wires leading to it that was also never found after he died.

There are stories of monks in the high Himalayas moving massive stones up the mountain using just chanting and "singing bowls" to generate a certain frequency that was supposed to have made the stones nearly weightless. There has been some speculation that the missing "black box" was just such a generator but electronic instead of acoustic. If true the monks and the builder of coral castle could have both tapped into the energy used to build the pyramids.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So then what we are to believe is that stones such as in this link,www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk... were moved in such a manner?

No matter how you look at it, should there not be some reference in our history that would reveal any such tech. to allow mankind to accomplish such feats? Lost technology perhaps? Yea right! Ancient people had tech. that surpasses modern tech. by perhaps hundreds of years or more and were somehow able to keep it under wraps for thousands of years?

People use your'e heads! Ask these very important questions and look for reasonable answers!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
reply to post by Phage

While such demonstrations as shown in your video do work, no such equipment was found on the premises of the coral castle after the builder's death. But there was one notable item missing. There were pictures of an "A" frame type hoisting mechanism with some mysterious "black box" on top of the rig with wires leading to it that was also never found after he died.

What is more reasonable, assuming the method was one that has already been demonstrated as plausible and doable with basic equipment or assuming that it was achieved with some magical levitation method for which there is absolutely no evidence for?

There are stories of monks in the high Himalayas moving massive stones up the mountain using just chanting and "singing bowls" to generate a certain frequency that was supposed to have made the stones nearly weightless. There has been some speculation that the missing "black box" was just such a generator but electronic instead of acoustic. If true the monks and the builder of coral castle could have both tapped into the energy used to build the pyramids.

A cursory review of basic physics and acoustics shoots down any idea of monks levitating boulders (or anything for that matter) with chanting, unless they were doing so whilst performing the more mundane task of lifting objects the old fashioned way.
edit on 11-11-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No no no! Sorry Phage he didn't use this method at all!!

He used magnetic current. I love Edward Leedskalnin's work and what he did. It's amazing but he didnt use anything like you posted. There were no machines involved just magnets, his wheel the natural energy of the earth.

OP I dont live far from Coral Castle and hope to go sometime in the next year and see this place for myself. It's amazing and the fact he built it for love draws me in even more. It's amazing what love will make one do. That alone is a powerful force.
From what I've read about him and his method he used magnetic current. Here is a link to information on it. It' a bit heavy to understand if you aren't well versed in it but after a few days of reading and watching vids on how he did it, it made sense to me so I think anyone could get it with a little effort. I also believe this is how the pyramids were possibly built as well as other megalithic structures.

Leedskalnin

This is the device he used

Leedskalnin's Wheel
(this site is called Coral Castle Code, it's an amazing site on Coral Castle)

I found the videos I was looking for! Very cool 3 part series on Coral Castle and how he built the code into the castle!

sorry about the video quality

edit on 11/11/2012 by mblahnikluver because: add videos

edit on 11/11/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Let's get to the "meat and potatoes" of the matter. Some here post as though they know as a fact how these ancient structures were built. The fact of the matter is that none of us were present to witness there construction! Any one idea is just as plausible as the other when considering this.

So please, keep your "holier than thou" attitudes to your self! Nobody should feel belittled by the remarks of these so called experts as they were NOT witnesses to the actual events any more than you were!

edit on 11-11-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thanks for all the info I will get my teeth into it for sure ,this guy fascinates me no end

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Nice so you stay just down the road thats awesome, Coral Castle is definitely on my to do and see list , I remember watching a discovery channel documentary on it and I was instantly hooked I feel Ed's story is a sad one in that he built it for love and she never arrived ,I also wonder why he never spilled the beans on how he did it exactly maybe he thought humanity was not ready for the technology or maybe he was scared that it would have been weaponized by the military or maybe he figured that when someone cracks the code hidden in his books or in the castle makeup itself then we will be ready but all in all a really fascinating guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Wasn't there a guy called John Hutchinson or something similar that had a lab where he was levitating objects using different frequencies?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

If by "frequencies" you mean "pieces of wire", yes he did. Read up on the physics of acoustics and you will see why all this "levitating rocks around with sound" is complete bunk.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cookiemonster32

Wasn't there a guy called John Hutchinson or something similar that had a lab where he was levitating objects using different frequencies?

He filmed more than just levitation. He showed metal being melted without even getting hot. But there are any number of ways that those things could have been done on film without there actually being a "Hutchinson effect". Support wires later edited out of the film like Hollywood has been doing for a long time could explain the levitation and flying shots and the melting metal is even easier. Just make a wax model with the right colorants to look like a metal and put it under an infra red heater out of camera range and voila melted metal.

I do have my own personal theories about how the ancients accomplished their feats of construction that we don't even have the equipment to reproduce today. However, they are just theories since I obviously wasn't there to see how they really did it.

I guess some things are just going to have to remain a mystery for us to wonder and ponder over.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Not really sure why this came to me out of seemingly nowhere, but I have another theory on why Ed only worked at night, moved locations, and the possible purpose of the mysterious 2nd secluded sundial that was maybe used in conjunction with water.
Ok so Ed obviously had a thing for the moon and Jupiter.
In a big nutshell my theory goes like this. We have all been under the usumption the pyramids were built during long days........what if it was long nights. Think about how the moon effects the tides at nite. The tide rises because of the proximity of the moon to earth being closer and due to the suns rays not blocking it on the moon as it does during the day. . The tides bulge at the closest points to the moon. csep10.phys.utk.edu... If I'm not mistaken the pyramids where all built over a specific location where there was a flowing water table.
I believe he worked at nite to use the extremely strong magnetic pull of the moon, moved locations because he realized it was stronger in the new spot and as to the small mysterious water dial stands to if my theory holds if you pours water on it it should pool and quite possibly the water would bulge upward to let him know when the pull was greatest to capitalize on the effect. Possibly to know when the best time to lift the heaviest and most difficult blocks.
Sorry if I repeated myself didn't quite have it all organized.
As to Jupiter it possible that when it and the moon lined up those would have been the ideal nites to move the heavier objects. Explains the length of time it took to build it as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Davinci011

I have just red, lets say two points on this tpic in ATS, some fanatically believes in Ed's theory and tryes to pretend they got to the bottom of it, others loves the theory, but remains carefull. I would say I love the theory and went from one groop to another. And as I been in to that theory sunk and craizy, I think is my duty to tell what I have learned.
First of all. We all know that none of economically sensitive information, as asoon as it is a thread to petrol engines, will not reach our ears. Do not ask me how and why. So we live in the fog a little mixed with some exotic gases. Now, please, explain me, how on earth Ed's theory could be accesable for free on internet. It reminde's me YouTube films- TopSeacret material. Nowdays all papers are in archives and accesable, forgive me people, but unless I am blind, but the famost Ed's advertisment is not printed on the day in The Miami News which clearly all sourses EVERYWHERE states. Which upset me a lot. I hughe believer in theory....which may be, may be not written by Ed himself. He is holding the book in his hands with different picture (for some researches it took years to realise it is different). What if the book he holds and I have - really completely different? I would say lets stick to the facts: 1. Coral Castle - you can not remove easily - evidence of event; but what else? Did anybody looked for the big hole where stones were dug out? - evidence. Do anybody have original writings? All what I see is exsotic gas. And fog. Just in case, I did build several experiments from his theory and with solid confidence could say - some of them are nonsense! Please dont pretend you did not have the same feeling. I have mastered some equipment which by the way give me an interisting results. Next: on some pictures there is a black box. Surprise which we can name CLASIC. Roswell. Military coverups..... So they were so .... Unintelegent not to take ALL information along with the box and, as I could see on the pictures, some details of spinning wheel? Do not be naive. To me is the question wether Ed was still in the hospital or he died when ManInBlack were searcing and confiscating everything. And Next: lets come back to my Old Continent. I have seen explanations of one russian professor, and it is no secret at all, the YouTube link could be provided, just there is no translation from russian language. So, the man tels a very and I would say moustly realistic theory on how were Phyramids built. I am not saing they were built and constructed without ET interuption. But there are some interesting facts based on the long time research. The phyramid stones were never caried by man or ET or any other miricle devices and zilions man. The theory states that the material of stones (not the lower layer around - this is current, but higher) it is similar to Nill mud dried on sun. In fact the Nill mud has that special property to dry and become as stone. With a little help of stone powder. The tools were found on the drawings. Stonehendge: I was so exited to see the place. But pictures are an evidence. Before photography, Stonehendge pictures were with different stones locations. Then 1913-21 almost twice changed locations. 1950 1960 general "reconstruction" of site. So I would say, yes - they points to the right stars and makes right shadows. Now. The place is the I. Newton idea and legasy. so now what woul you say : What seacrets knew Ed? How ancients built the phyramids? They made a big concreate mix machine. All characters been inpressed and perfected by polishing. Nobody caryed any stones to Stonehendge. So unless I will track real Ed's work evidence, my equipment will rust in my small lab. I am really sorry to upset anyone on the subject. Kind regards.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sio2yh2o
Yes - he used a car battery to isolate and manipulate magnetic polar flow in a given object along a specific line thereby creating two opposing magnetic forces allowing him to float the objects into the desired position.

This post really has me thinking. Baghdad batteries! (ancient cultures)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join