It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud Alive and Well in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I haven't seen this link posted on this message board, but this writer in the UK brings up some very interesting facts and questions regarding what really happens in US elections.

www.ukprogressive.co.uk...

For anyone not republican, we all know that the republicans commit voter fraud since 2004 (this is the earliest that the republicans were caught cold handed). If the assertions made by this article is accurate, it actually makes Obama's victory over Romney that much more impressive. This really makes me think how much did Obama really win by.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekingAlpha

Good find OP. S&F.

I would like to see a court mandated hand recount just to see if 10% is being flipped like the article states. I don’t even want to think about the implications if it is proven true I would much rather they were not.

If it is true then the people in this and last election are the big winners for beating the cheat. It does make me think about the shock and denial we saw when Carl Rove was told they lost Ohio.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Indeed. Dare I say that we need international election monitors here in the US to watch our elections.

The republicans know that numerically speaking, they don't stand a chance in a fair election. So they cheat. It's that simple.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekingAlpha

this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well they lost so I guess the Democrats are better at it.
Plus they hacked
ORCA
www.huffingtonpost.com...
______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2012/11/was-the-election-hacked-2522534.html

me think how much did Obama really win by.

Well he won by 100% in some districts, and in some districts he won by more votes than there were voters.

edit on 113030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join