It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar Creations Logo Contest [UPDATED]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Logo Entry

Submission 3

edit on 13-11-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

Awesome!!

I LOVE animations!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by Just Chris

Hey Chris

This is the code to centralise your logo across the bottom of your signature AND make it clickable to go straight to any page you want - may I suggest you make it go straight to your entry (which I think is fantastic btw)

[ur l=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859639/pg1]
[atsimg]h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ii509aee9e.jpg[/atsimg][/url]

The box I have outlined below is all that you need to change if you want to change your signature image from here on in. Make sure to read the italicized section in this image as well - its important to make the code work.

Good luck with the competition mate - I love your work and anything with an X-File look to it gets my vote everytime - your latest animated one is awesome too - Druid has unleashed the Kraken with this one!

You can simplify the code a bit more, as long as you have the image in your ATS uploads directory.

[s ize=2]ATS Logo Contest: Click animation![/ size][u rl=w ww.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread898414/pg1][p ic]cy50a1cc89.gif[/p ic][/ url]

I have that pointing to the first page of the contest, (you can point it anywhere!) and also, the bold tags don't seem to work. The pic tags work fine, and saves a lot of space in your sig space.

I want to keep the link to the Monthly Writing Contest in my sig, so that is how I figured out how to condense it. (I have other code in there, but that's the part that is relevant.) Remove unwanted spaces.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Cheers mate - that's good to know.

Your logo pops - excellent advertising for the thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
bfft: Gauntlet?

Sublime: Kraken?

I'm just raising the bar a notch. If you want a sig logo to link back to your amazing work, it should be animated and catchy. You want people to visit, so get their attention. This is just a contest, but I'm competitive when required.

This is an effort to showcase the awesome work you guys do in the Avatar Creations thread. I am proud of your work over there, as a member of ATS, so anything to bring you guys more attention is well deserving of my efforts. If I get you guys to delve deeper, learn more, and create a winning logo, then, well, my mission is accomplished. The work presented here is only a reflection of the inspiration you guys thrive on. You guys are creativity personified.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ok....ill redo this i am sure. i want to make it clear background.

but anyway....

Now i am gonna play some COD.

edit on 13-11-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Ut oh, that's pretty snazzy! You get a star.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Agree with Druid here - very nice mate.

And the transparent background will just top it off - something like this will be ideal for the thread. Your eye can't but help be drawn to it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Hey Chris

This is the code to centralise your logo across the bottom of your signature AND make it clickable to go straight to any page you want - may I suggest you make it go straight to your entry (which I think is fantastic btw)

[ur l=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859639/pg1]
[atsimg]h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ii509aee9e.jpg[/atsimg][/url]

The box I have outlined below is all that you need to change if you want to change your signature image from here on in. Make sure to read the italicized section in this image as well - its important to make the code work.

Good luck with the competition mate - I love your work and anything with an X-File look to it gets my vote everytime - your latest animated one is awesome too - Druid has unleashed the Kraken with this one!

Cheers bud will have a look at using that now.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Sorry Chris - I gave you the bum-steer with that code - it takes you to the first page of "Avatar Creations".

This is the code for your competition post.............(changing the image to your own entry of course)

[ur l=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread898414/atpost15317273]

edit on 14-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Sorry Chris - I gave you the bum-steer with that code - it takes you to the first page of "Avatar Creations".

This is the code for your competition post.............(changing the image to your own entry of course)

[ur l=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread898414/atpost15317273]

edit on 14-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

I realised...thought it was some kind of test or something!

All soughted now anyway so thanks again.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm back...With a second submission...

You know I actually find this quite theraputic

edit on 14-11-2012 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2012 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Logo Entry

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Logo Entry

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Logo Entry

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Logo Entry

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Logo Entry

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
Logo Entry

actually, with some animations this would be outstanding.

I really, really like the concept here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I will try it, I don't have a ton of time for animating, but I will work on it! Thanks for the idea.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

i may try, too. i likely will come back to it. It is inspiring as an image, i think.

Another Submission

Couldn't get the background clear. If anyone knows how to do it in Macromedia Flash 8, im all ears (or eyes).

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Logo entry

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join