It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GeirSmith

When Trump wins Iowa then the race is already over throughout the 50 states, where he'll make a clean sweep throughout all 50.

The original post of this thread says Obama's the Antichrist. Trump wants Obama's original birth certificate, the paper form or the microfiches of Obama''s birth certificate that Sheriff Joe Arpaio demanded.

We'll get all that tomorrow first thing in the morning.

edit on 1-2-2016 by GeirSmith because: new pic

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeirSmith
The original post of this thread says Obama's the Antichrist.

But I proved that was wrong, and YOU are the antichrist!

Trump wants Obama's original birth certificate, the paper form or the microfiches of Obama''s birth certificate that Sheriff Joe Arpaio demanded.

Poor Joe, he stamps his little feet and no one listens! The same as Trump, he can demand all he wants, but he cannot get anyone's birth certificate but his own! Which he has refused to show, so what is he hiding?

We'll get all that tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Here is a prediction:-

You will fail again, and not get that1

(post by GeirSmith removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

When Trump wins Iowa then the race is already over

So when is Trump going to win Iowa?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

When Trump wins Iowa then the race is already over

So when is Trump going to win Iowa?

It's all a conspiracy! Iowa was fixed by Obama and his crack team of, erm, hypnotists? It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Quiet in here, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Quiet in here, isn't it?

As the antichrist failed in his plan to have Trump win Iowa, he has been recalled for new instructions.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
Hello all,

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I know there are many threads on here about Obama being the Anti-Christ but instead, I choose to create a new thread so people can read my post so I can get the information I'm looking for as I KNOW for a fact that I read it somewhere earlier either on ATS or somewhere else. So if someone knows where the information is, please point it out.

First, let's take a look at the News paper lottery results on the day Obama earned his second term as President.

Isn't the anti-christ syrian?

Doesn't the false prophet come before the antichrist?
November 5th Pick 3 - 666
November 5th Pick 4 - 7779

666 = The number of the beast
777 = The number of man
9 = ?

I know 9 is suppose to mean somebody, as I seen a post about these numbers a very well written one that is. I completely forgot what 9 means so could somebody shed some light on this?

I've ALWAYS believed that Obama would be the Anti-Christ, why? I don't know. I just do. Take a look at the lottery number picks 3 and 4. On the day of the Obama earned his second term those numbers showed up. 666, and 7779 and they obviously mean something almost as if it's a message from God himself. This cannot be a coincidence, what are the odds of that happening like really.

It's no wonder why many people believe Obama to believe the Anti-Christ, they just might be right after all.

Not only that but the Bible also states that we would see strange things in the sky above near the end of days. We've been seeing a lot of that happening around our Sun lately so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

We are many and we don't forget. Produce Obama to a court of law for the birth certificate-forgery. He committed high treason and the crime's worse than Hitler, Stalin or Genghis Khan because they never accessed the nuclear weapons' arsenal like Obama did.

If this thread takes off we've got ourselves an Apocalypse folks! Trump's winning Iowa in a few hours and Obama'll be faced with the Birthers because Trum'ps a BIRTHER. Obama can run but he can't escape now. This is the END.

He's just a loyal NWO front man. They will elect another NWO front man or NWO front woman later this year.

change the name win the game.

edit on 2-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi, I'm back with a bang! It's been a year and a half since then and what changes have happened! Trump's won and he's made big changes.
He's pardoned Joe Arpaio and Arpaio's now running for the US Senate.

Obama's still the Antichrist.
Arpaio's said this week that Obama's birth certificate is a fake governement document.

I've got dozens of articles' links to share about Arpaio going on TV saying Obama's a criminal.

I'm back with a bang.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GeirSmith

I'm making articles and I've included in my bio the picture which the OP used in his original article at the top.

Did Trump Ask James O’Keefe to Get Obama’s Sealed Columbia Record? Things Are Unravelling Fast Now (Video)
______beforeitsnews/obama/2018/01/did-trump-asked-james-okeefe-to-get-obamas-sealed-columbia-record-things-are-unravelling-fast -now-video-2485776.html

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Hey anyone here?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
Hello all,

First, let's take a look at the News paper lottery results on the day Obama earned his second term as President.

November 5th Pick 3 - 666
November 5th Pick 4 - 7779

666 = The number of the beast
777 = The number of man
9 = ?

I know 9 is suppose to mean somebody, as I seen a post about these numbers a very well written one that is. I completely forgot what 9 means so could somebody shed some light on this?

I've ALWAYS believed that Obama would be the Anti-Christ, why? I don't know. I just do.

Mark.

It's time to spread the message Mark. Joe Arpaio's all over the news saying Obama's birth certificate is a forged government document.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join