It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GeirSmith

Follow me. I'm the truth. I'm the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeirSmith

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

I want to repost THeProphetMark's great post proving OBAMA'S THE ANTICHRIST.

PEOPLE. GATHER AND SPREAD THIS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I know there are many threads on here about Obama being the Anti-Christ but instead, I choose to create a new thread so people can read my post so I can get the information I'm looking for as I KNOW for a fact that I read it somewhere earlier either on ATS or somewhere else. So if someone knows where the information is, please point it out.

First, let's take a look at the News paper lottery results on the day Obama earned his second term as President.

November 5th Pick 3 - 666
November 5th Pick 4 - 7779

666 = The number of the beast
777 = The number of man
9 = ?

I know 9 is suppose to mean somebody, as I seen a post about these numbers a very well written one that is. I completely forgot what 9 means so could somebody shed some light on this?

I've ALWAYS believed that Obama would be the Anti-Christ, why? I don't know. I just do. Take a look at the lottery number picks 3 and 4. On the day of the Obama earned his second term those numbers showed up. 666, and 7779 and they obviously mean something almost as if it's a message from God himself. This cannot be a coincidence, what are the odds of that happening like really.

It's no wonder why many people believe Obama to believe the Anti-Christ, they just might be right after all.

Not only that but the Bible also states that we would see strange things in the sky above near the end of days. We've been seeing a lot of that happening around our Sun lately so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

This news proves I'm the MESSIAH BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WORLDWIDE SPREADING THIS NEWS. Look at the comments; No one posted a comment SINCE 2012 HERE IN THIS THREAD. I'M THE ONLY ONE. I'M THE ONE AKA THE MESSIAH. FOLLOW ME. I'M THE WAY AND THE TRUTH.
edit on 27-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: news to follow coming

edit on 27-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: typos

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You're a road, are you?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

a reply to: TheProphetMark

I want to repost THeProphetMark's great post proving OBAMA'S THE ANTICHRIST.

PEOPLE. GATHER AND SPREAD THIS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I know there are many threads on here about Obama being the Anti-Christ but instead, I choose to create a new thread so people can read my post so I can get the information I'm looking for as I KNOW for a fact that I read it somewhere earlier either on ATS or somewhere else. So if someone knows where the information is, please point it out.

First, let's take a look at the News paper lottery results on the day Obama earned his second term as President.

777 = The number of man
9 = ?

I know 9 is suppose to mean somebody, as I seen a post about these numbers a very well written one that is. I completely forgot what 9 means so could somebody shed some light on this?

I've ALWAYS believed that Obama would be the Anti-Christ, why? I don't know. I just do. Take a look at the lottery number picks 3 and 4. On the day of the Obama earned his second term those numbers showed up. 666, and 7779 and they obviously mean something almost as if it's a message from God himself. This cannot be a coincidence, what are the odds of that happening like really.

It's no wonder why many people believe Obama to believe the Anti-Christ, they just might be right after all.

Not only that but the Bible also states that we would see strange things in the sky above near the end of days. We've been seeing a lot of that happening around our Sun lately so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

This news proves I'm the MESSIAH BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WORLDWIDE SPREADING THIS NEWS. Look at the comments; No one posted a comment SINCE 2012 HERE IN THIS THREAD. I'M THE ONLY ONE. I'M THE ONE AKA THE MESSIAH. FOLLOW ME. I'M THE WAY AND THE TRUTH.

Well at least you haven't claimed to be a teapot. Not yet anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I don't know, if you listen to some people they might try to twist your words into saying you're claiming to be a teapot.

You don't ever know with people and their agendas these days.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This news proves I'm the MESSIAH

Oh dear, you missed the Bible verse...
"Beware the antichrist, as he will declare he is the MESSIAH and blame others for being the antichrist"

So it looks like you have been caught out, Mr antichrist!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

I don't know, if you listen to some people they might try to twist your words into saying you're claiming to be a teapot.

There are spies working for Obama everywhere in this thread.
Trump has left the Fox Debate tonight and two GOP condidates have joined his separate event which he's organizing.
Spread the news Obama's the Antichrist and I'm the Messiah.
edit on 28-1-2016 by GeirSmith because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

There are spies working for Obama everywhere in this thread.
Trump has left the Fox Debate tonight and two GOP condidates have joined his separate event which he's organizing.
Spread the news Obama's the Antichrist and I'm the Messiah.

I didn't know that I was a spy for Obama. Do I get a badge and a special hat? I thought that I was the guy in the chair with the popcorn and the beer and the hysterical laughter.
As for the other event, Trump is going to be in the same room as Huckabee and Santorum, both of whom are religious lunatics of the highest order. So it'll be the bloviator with the bad comb-over in a room with two utter religious maniacs. Sounds like something to miss.
Ever seen The Life of Brian by the way? You're not the messiah, you're a very naughty boy!
(More hysterical laughter)
So what are you going to claim next?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Headline: Obama Birther Joe Arpaio Endorses
Obama-Turned-Ted Cruz Birther Donald Trump

Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, BIRTHER!

Read more at www.birtherreport.com... nference-header-obama-birther.html#cOZA1wjsfFGkHx1S.99

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Headline: Obama Birther Joe Arpaio Endorses
Obama-Turned-Ted Cruz Birther Donald Trump

Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, Birther, BIRTHER!

Read more at www.birtherreport.com... nference-header-obama-birther.html#cOZA1wjsfFGkHx1S.99

Your cite doesn't work and is to an insane site. I think that some fascist sherriff who is cruel to people and who doesn't understand technology endorsed some Canadian?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Bout time I stopped in here....OP you posted you just always knew Obama was the A C ....but didn't know why

Think back now...wasn't it because the race for potus was wishy washy......looking like one main person, then they flamed out.....really up in the air THEN

some dude hit the media scene late kinda, but the whole air about him was.....the word on the street about him was....and then we saw him on T V for the first time.....I think the crowds looked like they were floating in air....so outrageously in love with that guy up there waving back at them......

I told myself....he's either the best president we'll ever have or...........he's the devil himself

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Bout time I stopped in here....OP you posted you just always knew Obama was the A C ....but didn't know why

Think back now...wasn't it because the race for potus was wishy washy......looking like one main person, then they flamed out.....really up in the air THEN

some dude hit the media scene late kinda, but the whole air about him was.....the word on the street about him was....and then we saw him on T V for the first time.....I think the crowds looked like they were floating in air....so outrageously in love with that guy up there waving back at them......

I told myself....he's either the best president we'll ever have or...........he's the devil himself

It was about time you got here, GBP/JPY. The Obama fans have cornered this thread because they're so scared Obama is called the Antichrist. But look at this thread. There are at least five people saying Obama's the Antichrist and agreeing with the OP. 5 people is the size of an army. We don't have to listen to the hecklers here. Let's just go out and organize to reveal the Apocalypse outright without worrying about any hecklers.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I made an article based on this story here. Google this:

Is Barack Hussein Obama the First “Beast” Spoken of in the Book of Revelation? (Video) Look at Available Information

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
Hello all,

Isn't the anti-christ syrian?

Doesn't the false prophet come before the antichrist?

777 = The number of man
9 = ?

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Hello all,

777 = The number of man
9 = ?

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

We are many and we don't forget. Produce Obama to a court of law for the birth certificate-forgery. He committed high treason and the crime's worse than Hitler, Stalin or Genghis Khan because they never accessed the nuclear weapons' arsenal like Obama did.

If this thread takes off we've got ourselves an Apocalypse folks! Trump's winning Iowa in a few hours and Obama'll be faced with the Birthers because Trum'ps a BIRTHER. Obama can run but he can't escape now. This is the END.
edit on 1-2-2016 by GeirSmith because: added some more info

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Produce Obama to a court of law for the birth certificate-forgery.

Here we see the real antichrist trying to deflect the attention from themselves by pushing birther lies!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Here we see the real antichrist trying to deflect the attention from themselves by pushing birther lies!

Obama's toast and he's ready for jail.
Trump's a birther and the most famous birther in the world.
Trump's the leader in polls if you haven't noticed. Obama will go to jail because the first thing Trump announces tomorrow will be that is he wants AGAIN to see Obama's birth certificate.
All those who are heckling in the comments here are nothing else but the false christs Jesus warned us about in the Apocalypse.... which is NOW.

King of Shambhala (the Messiah - ME) sez:
I’m gathering the chosen ones who are the Messengers of the Apocalypse here: obama793.com... ls-number-666-and-its-connection-with-barack-obama/comment-page-1/

The chosen ones of the Apocalypse will spread the news tonight because Trump’s winning Iowa tonight and tomorrow Obama’s birth certificate issue will be on the front-burner. Obama will be uncovered.

This is happening now. Hurry to join up so as to be saved in heaven.
edit on 1-2-2016 by GeirSmith because: adding more info

edit on 1-2-2016 by GeirSmith because: embedding problem

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Hello all,

777 = The number of man
9 = ?

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

We are many and we don't forget. Produce Obama to a court of law for the birth certificate-forgery. He committed high treason and the crime's worse than Hitler, Stalin or Genghis Khan because they never accessed the nuclear weapons' arsenal like Obama did.

If this thread takes off we've got ourselves an Apocalypse folks! Trump's winning Iowa in a few hours and Obama'll be faced with the Birthers because Trum'ps a BIRTHER. Obama can run but he can't escape now. This is the END.

I still don't speak crazy and I still can't make any sense of the above, other than it seems to be some kind of crazed rant with bad grammar. Oh and Obama hasn't nuked anyone. This thread is now the place where we all sit and watch for the latest post from you, before laughing hysterically and then passing the popcorn/beer.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Obama's toast and he's ready for jail.
Trump's a birther and the most famous birther in the world.
Trump's the leader in polls if you haven't noticed. Obama will go to jail because the first thing Trump announces tomorrow will be that is he wants AGAIN to see Obama's birth certificate.
All those who are heckling in the comments here are nothing else but the false christs Jesus warned us about in the Apocalypse.... which is NOW.

King of Shambhala (the Messiah - ME) sez:
I’m gathering the chosen ones who are the Messengers of the Apocalypse here: obama793.com... ls-number-666-and-its-connection-with-barack-obama/comment-page-1/

The chosen ones of the Apocalypse will spread the news tonight because Trump’s winning Iowa tonight and tomorrow Obama’s birth certificate issue will be on the front-burner. Obama will be uncovered.

This is happening now. Hurry to join up so as to be saved in heaven.

Sorry, but I want an explanation for the insane comment at the start of this. If Trump wins the Iowa caucus that will not give him an ounce of actual power, it is merely the first step on the nomination process. So why on earth do you think otherwise? Do you understand anything about the political process in the US whatsoever? Obama has released his birth certificate and if you can't accept that then I suggest that you find some way of living with it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join