It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armored Truck With Cameras Will Roam St. Pete Neighborhoods (Vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So for now the justification is drugs and prostitutes. That's a lot of tax payer money to catch some guys and gals doing the nasty.

And then here comes the conspiracy side of me...this is only the testing ground to acclimate the public to these rolling cameras. Next stop...any neighborhood they choose and the cameras won't be just watching your kiddies in the yard.

Not just cameras but armored vehicles to mount them on.

Night vision, X-Ray and listening devices to hear what you and family are planning for the weekend...or?

Seems the walls are closing in more and more. I know that if I seen this thing coming into my neighborhood and taking a slow stroll to spy on me and my neighbors, the anger I would feel would be incredible.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That would not fair long in Europe where they already smash automatic speed radars to bits... they might just flame
those trucks if they were to show up in Europe haha!!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFCG2012AFHS
reply to post by jude11

That would not fair long in Europe where they already smash automatic speed radars to bits... they might just flame
those trucks if they were to show up in Europe haha!!

I've seen a few articles on this and wonder how long it will be until it starts happening in the US and now Canada as well.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

These things need to get lit up over and over again, until it is too expensive to try and repair them.

The mounted cameras are courtesy of the Republican National Convention. That tells us what we would have gotten nationwide with Romney.

There is no longer a political party for the people. Prostitution does not require armored trucks, and the drug crimes are only an issue because of the war on drugs. Demonize an act, energize the religious fanatics, and then mount a crusade against it, and pretty soon you have yourself a self-perpetuating issue where there was none before.

The best thing I see from all this, is the bolder they get, the closer we get to the tipping point.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

That tells us what we would have gotten nationwide with Romney.

Wait for it...

Soon it will be not only Nation wide but Continent wide...and then...oh well, why not the entire Globe?

It's coming.

Duck & Cover

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The best thing I see from all this, is the bolder they get, the closer we get to the tipping point

How is that the best thing? Do you want the tipping point? If it tips, it might be hard to make it tip in the correct direction.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Little late to the party.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626

The best thing I see from all this, is the bolder they get, the closer we get to the tipping point

How is that the best thing? Do you want the tipping point? If it tips, it might be hard to make it tip in the correct direction.

True, but I feel the tipping point is inevitable, we've passed the point of no return, the Republic is dead, the government is too large, and too many people are dependent upon it for a slight re-direction. At this point, I feel there will be a major crisis, and a major resetting, so I'd rather see it happen during our generation instead of leaving it to a future one.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

Originally posted by jough626

True, but I feel the tipping point is inevitable, we've passed the point of no return, the Republic is dead, the government is too large, and too many people are dependent upon it for a slight re-direction. At this point, I feel there will be a major crisis, and a major resetting, so I'd rather see it happen during our generation instead of leaving it to a future one.

I believe you're right.

How long before it will happen is anyone's guess but how many more intrusions and erasing of our rights can the populace take? That's when we'll find our answer as to when.

Peace

top topics

join