It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Toure- "Tears of Joy For Me, The White House is Staying Black!"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
reply to post by milominderbinder

White guilt much? I believe the term the original Black Panthers used for people like you was "white angel". It was not said with respect by them.

No. You're confusing "white guilt" with "being a decent human being".

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

It's not racism, jesus christ look at context.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I've come along way with my understanding of racism over the last few years. I thought we Americans were getting through our issues at a good pace. Sadly we are not. It’s going to take a long time before, “Can’t we all just get along”, becomes a reality.

Did a great number of people vote for him simply because he is a black man, and potentially our FIRST Black President? Hell ya they did! Am I shocked or surprised by this? No not really. I’m not black, and it made me feel good inside when we finally got some color in the White house. Did I get pissed about these people for voting the way they did? At first I did; Then, I thought about it.

Did a great number of people vote for the white guy because he wasn’t the black guy? You bet your bum they did! Am I shocked or surprised by this? No not really. Some people fear change and anyone different than themselves. Do I get pissed when I think about that truth? I used to; until I thought about it.

I personally CAN NOT WAIT for the first Black Woman President to come along!! Or even, white woman, Latino woman, Latino man, Asian man, Asian woman, gay man, gay black woman, black man, the list goes on and on I suppose….

By then all this dumb snit will be behind us.

Truth is Stupidity and ignorance comes in all colors.

So no, I don’t blame any of them for being stupid it’s a waste of my emotions.

I just wish I could live in a time when none of this mattered.

I think the dude was joking; And I think people are stupid. Our President isn't a black man by the way. He is bi-racial, and that is the irony of it all!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

I do know what it's like. My family adopted a black child back before it was the it thing to do. Guess what, he wasn't black enough to be black cause he was brought up on the "streets". He grew up a "house slave" and a uppity negro and a ton of other names. White people on the other hand didn't have a problem with it. A kid growing up who had a chance at a new life was shot down and discriminated by his own race because he wasn't raised by them....How can someone find their identity that way?

And i'm the sick person right? Growing up in south Louisiana do you think it was the popular thing to do to adopt a black child in the early 80's? You sicken me and your agenda. And you are white, but you know how it feels?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

why is that funny that i brought up malcom x? i'd love to hear this.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by milominderbinder
.."reverse racism" is a myth and a non-issue perpetuated by a bunch of whining, pathetic, crybabies, who quite frankly are an embarrassment to white people everywhere.

:shk: You are cherry picking racism ... so sad. There are racists everywhere .. in EVERY ethnic group. Ignorant hate knows no boundries. To pretend it doesn't exist is absurd ...
Stunning Study on Anti-White Racism in America.
New Black Panther Field Marshal Quotes .. all anti-white rhetoric
Racist black woman rants against whites
Discrimination Against White People in America Exposed
Media Covers Black Hate Crimes Against Whites
MSNBC - Courts see a growing number of reverse discrimination cases
SCOTUS Sotomayor Upheld Promoting Low Scoring Black over High Scoring White Firefighters
There are plenty of these stories. Google is your friend.

Grow up and quit whining. It's pathetic.

Grow up and educate yourself. It's pathetic.

Well...nobody said there wasn't. But a newscaster saying "the white house stays black" just doesn't qualify. Nor does affirmative action since you bundled that into your links.

You can have permission to whine as soon as the blacks take you to Africa to enslave you or when the Mexicans put what's left of your family in a concentration camp and call it a "reservation".

Until then...quit being such a spoiled little brat. Quite frankly...this is a perfect example of why the Black Panthers make A LOT of really good points about the continued racism against perpetuated against them. There is simply no comparison between real racism and the what white people whine about being "reverse racism".

If push every came to shove...this white guy will take the side of Black Panthers over that of spoiled, whiney, hypersensitive, white people any day.

Good for you, want a cookie now?

When push comes to shove, I will push YOU and those Black Panthers right off a cliff and won't bat an eyelash. Just because the liberal left can't see the elephant in the room doesn't mean the rest of us can't - racism is racism and there isn't any that one can say isn't as bad as the other. Black, white - take whatever race you want, every community has racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join