It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really mind bending dreams and body aches...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I've had a terrible night, and need to talk about it.

I started having really bad back aches two days ago, and it was peaking last night. I couldn't sleep most of the time and when I did, I was having active, troubling dreams.

There was a conversation I was having with someone... I recognized it from the film "Waking Life". It was about the Moment, this continual moment, of the universe simply asking are you ready now? The invitation to join back to everything. And I was answering, no, not yet, there's more things I want to experience first.

When I was awake, I was anxious and worried, but I don't know why. In my half sleep state, I went to my "dreamhouse" (it is an imaginary space I have built in mind over the years, and I use for mediation and relaxation techniques). But I sat on the porch, with someone else- a man in robes, he was bald, he was good looking, young.

For the first time though, there was a storm looming. The sky was black and purple and cloudy, lightning was begining to flash in the distance. I have never seen the environment of the house like this- it is always sunny!
But this time it was intensely charged, windy, dangerous , and strangely beautiful.

We were talking, I was saying I was worried, but could not explain about what. My mind was scrambled and I couldn't determine what my specific concern was. I am feeling a sort of existential crisis... like that I don't have any guidance, no help, no resources in the other dimensions lately.

I said, "why does my back hurt so much?? Why does my head hurt too?"

He said it is a lot of energy that I am taking in; that I am a conductor for now. My nervous system is a bit overloaded. They are starting to migrate NOW.

I knew what he was talking about on some level, but on another, I had no idea! This is hard to explain. It is like looking into a pond with very dark water, and you kinda see what is down there, but not really.

I was not being patient or gentle though, I was almost angry. Why now? He said it starts before. The energy chooses to leave and does so, but that event is not manifested in the physical body until later, in our perception of time.

What he was talking about is people "souls" ! They reintegrate the whole before we see them die physically. There is a mass movement happening. A big catastrophy or something is going to happen, there will be many deaths. But they have already chosen it and in essence, their bodies are on automatic pilot right now.

Energy does not disappear. It changes form. It goes into another form... into that of those who are still here, in separation. The survivors then are channeling and conducting a much larger amount of energy. They are more powerful.

He said, you knew this was coming, you have spent this lifetime preparing for it! All the times you wanted to leave (I have wanted to commit suicide many times) but felt you had a mission to accomplish first? It is now, the moment is here.

I was saying, but can I handle this?? I don't feel good. I am not someone who has experience managing a large number of people at a time! I have not developed that skill!

He said, "That is not what you are doing. This energy has ceased the experience of separation. There are not "many spirits" entering you- they have chosen to return to God. This is simply energy. It carries information and memories, but they are no longer structured and contained in self consciousness. Like if you dump many cups of water into a tub, there is not many cups inside it, just a lot of water."

"The skills needed are self mastership, not mastership of others in separation. That you have worked on and developed.
You feel there is no one else because there isn't, in a sense. YOU are the leader of yourself, but your "self" is not the limited concept it used to be- you know you are a self consciousness and "all" consciousness combined. Even in saying "you" this word is misleading. Linear language is inappropriate for this concept. "

I was irritated and kept coming up with "yes.. but..." opposition. But this was a very complicated conversation, that even as I felt it was simply reminding me of things I already knew (and perhaps he was just an aspect of myself) I still had part of me sort of refusing to digest it; like choosing to be ignorant. Or not trusting. I try to write down this concept now, and cannot do so clearly- I keep having to delete.

I woke in the morning, hurting so bad I didn't dare move. Between my headache and my backache, I felt like I had a hangover, though I haven't had a drop of alcohol since I don't know when. My husband reached over and cuddled me, then gasped and sat up!

He said I was vibrating! I have written about this phenomanon before, in reference to my husband- sometimes he feels like he has electricity vibrating off his skin when you run you hand lightly around him. We have tested at those moments and others can feel it; a coworker once jumped and was scared because she talked to him and touched his shoulder, and felt it. He doesn't feel anything himself.

Except this time, it is I who he says is vibrating. He could feel it all over. He also touched my back and could tell where my pain was and where it wasn't, according to the vibration. He was completely accurate about that. I don't feel it. I just feel grouchy, pained... I kinda feel like a woman does right before her period, except that is not at all where I am in my cycle.

He had to leave, but I am here kinda freaking out about the ideas that came of all this.
The concept of peoples energy sort of investing into others forms- I have not heard of this before, not in this life. But I knew it. That sounds crazy.

I guess it is crazy. I am just thinking I need to post this somewhere, where there will be a trace, dated, to see if there is something that happens in the very near future. I don't care if nobody reads this, but I needed to get it out there anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I read it all. I hope your backache gets better and you have a better night's sleep tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You may be at a node in Earth's electromagnetic field. Check if you are at a ley line intersection. If you have a metal roof on your house, this will greatly interfere with your dream life. Try some simple things like taking lipsomal vitamin C, very powerful, and 2000-4000 IU vitamin D per day. Try sleeping in another room. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Absolutely fascinating. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Even in conventional science there is general acceptance of the concept that "energy can neither be created nor destroyed". To look at it another way, energy must therefore be eternal, meaning that it exists outside of time. That is, while we perceive everything around us in a temporal way, energy itself – the very basis of all we perceive – exists atemporally. Some would argue that energy is "everlasting" but that effectively amounts to the same thing, except it implies some conceptual connection to time. But the problem with this perspective is that time is apparently mutable and hence not necessarily everlasting.

It would seem rather that while energy exists independently of whatever we perceive as time – as it doesn't require time in order to exist – time apparently requires energy to exist. Or, simply put, energy came “first”, time second.

Apologies for the diversion... I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that life itself can be seen as a form of energy. Sometimes, the only physical difference between something living and something dead is – well – the lack of life. So, as energy exists and as it is apparently indestructible, then by inference whatever "life" component of energy we have within us is also eternal. While the body will eventually wear out, the "life energy" does not. It simply departs or becomes another form of energy.

Ultimately though, isn't all energy the same? If we can change energy from potential to kinetic, or chemical to thermal and so forth, aren't we just talking about various states of the same basic thing? It seems to make sense. So if what makes us alive is a derivation of energy (at least), then it seems to follow that when we die and that energy leaves, it perhaps takes on another form.

As beings of energy, as it were, we may be sensitive to or influenced by other forms of energy around us in ways that go beyond the five common senses. We do not live in isolation, after all. Could it be, then, that the life energy of other people may have a direct effect on us, during their own lives or even as they draw to a close?

Perhaps yes. It's certainly not impossible.

Best regards,

Mike

edit on 10/11/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So what, are you the living conduit between limbo and existence... only WE are in limbo?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thank you Socrate.
Rollsthepaul- how do I found out about leylines?
I know my roof is not metal, but on the other hand, we have underground rivers that move under our home, and I know that can cause em field disturbances....

Mike, I certainly cannot answer those questions, but they are worth asking, I would think.

IntoxicatingMadness- I don't know what you mean by "limbo"?

I have notion of conduit...... but not of me being one alone. Only that we are ALL conduits of energy, and when some decide to end that experience here, that sort of leaves a heavier load of energy for the other conduits to handle. But no notion of my being something or someone special here- do not misunderstand! There was no vision of my being the only survivor of a end of world scenario, nor a messiah type thing!!!

Perhaps you mean by limbo the state I refered to as being "on automatic pilot"?
Um... I can't liken that to any state of limbo, and I percieve it as something that is very common- not only when the self consciousness has chosen to end this experience, but when it is simply focusing itself in other "selves"- other moments, other "times", other places......

...this sounds nutty, I know.

-actually it just hit me that it sounds like I have symptoms of meningitis! Maybe I am having feverish hallucinations! I am going to go take my temp.......
edit on 10-11-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I hope you're feeling better, and I don't mean to make light of your concerns....you should always check of course if you have suspicions of anything, but meningitis I hope is further down your list of possibilities than you think. I had meningitis as a child, and trust me....it happens fast, there usually is no doubt, and the pain is excruciating.

It's cool that Mike has posted here too, as I was reading your post and thinking well that's similar to what we're all experiencing over on the alternative earthquake thread...worth a read if you're interested...so so much information there.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

The state between life and death, Can't be #ed explaining at this time of the night.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Taking some Magnesium before bed may help. I don't know about meletonin though. That might make you dream even more weirdly. I already dream weird stuff so I take meletonin sometimes. It doesn't matter one way or another to me, I dream weird stuff either way. Valarian Root is good too. It is supposed to help you relax and have more colorful dreams, whatever that means. I always dream in color anyway, I think. Valarian smells like socks though.
Don't take more meletonin than the package says. I took two pills and slept a long time but I felt bad because I slept too much. I had a bad headache for a day after that.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Thank you for sharing. I do hope your pain gets better soon! Have you tried bathing with Epsom Salt? I have found that really helps rejuvenate my "aura" or whatever name you feel most comfortable using.

My dreams have been more intense than normal too and my migraines have increased this past month ten fold. There is definitely a new energy coming in at this time. A lot of people will not believe the things I say and I understand. I had always been a very "logical" person two years ago, something happened that completely rewired how I view reality.

It was about the Moment, this continual moment, of the universe simply asking are you ready now? The invitation to join back to everything. And I was answering, no, not yet, there's more things I want to experience first.

I have experienced this as well. The last time I was not ready to "let go" so to speak. This time if given another choice I think I am ready.

He had to leave, but I am here kinda freaking out about the ideas that came of all this. The concept of peoples energy sort of investing into others forms- I have not heard of this before, not in this life. But I knew it. That sounds crazy. I guess it is crazy. I am just thinking I need to post this somewhere, where there will be a trace, dated, to see if there is something that happens in the very near future. I don't care if nobody reads this, but I needed to get it out there anyway.

I know it is easy for me to say but don't feel crazy! I am guilty of feeling crazy as well, but we have to learn to trust our self. Doesn't it feel good when you "get it out there" as you say? I know for me when I finally joined ATS a few weeks ago (after a strange dream), communicating with others about my experience felt wonderful. I was surprised how people did not judge me as they thought they would.

You may find my dream interesting and some personal experiences I shared through the thread.

I am not trying to advertise my thread or anything. You may find similarities with things I have been going through the past two years with experiences you have had. They are kind of scattered throughout the thread as people asked questions etc.

Something in my dreams has been teaching part of me over the past two years. I would guess this is not the first type of "contact" you have had in the dream state right? Have you ever had experiences like this while being "awake"?

Again thanks for sharing! If you are interested here is the thread I mention about my experience with a certain dream and other wakeful "happenings" much like the one in your dream.

Take care, Namaste

It is my only contribution so far to ATS

Who or What are "The Nines"?

Again not trying to gather attention here, just hoping some of the experiences I share through the post may help you make sense of certain things, or at least not feel as "crazy". That is the toughest part for me

edit on 10-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You are from a 4th wave of beings that decided to come to this planet to help with the energy shift that is about to happen.

The thought of suicide is normal for this is not your original home. It would be quite normal with all of the 4th wave beings that come to this world want to go home I have talk to many of them.

As for your body it is self adjusting to the new energies that are growing fast, and yes it has to do with 2012,12,12 not an end but a new beginning.

The best way is to accept the changes, and to allow the energy to flow through you body freely. If you out of faze with the energy it will feel like a back problem and headache or other problems.

The object of the game is to let go of all old systems that hold the lower energy that cause the blocks that give you pain. To transform you need to let it all go all of the old stuff that means all of your old past life stuff as well.

I hope this helps.

Good luck to you.

JS

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe it's a mid life crisis?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I will read yours... This isn't my first experience no. I think most of my lucid dreaming and phases of "lessons" started somewhere around 1996. I go through times, weeks, where I have a heavy dream life, with lucid dreams, and a voice that explains things to me. Sometimes the lesson continues even as I awake, and I can share it with others as I am recieving it.

But this stuff is always "out there". I posted a couple days ago about a lucid dream in which I was directed to try looking at myself in a mirror in a dream, and it had some strange results.

I saw the OP of the "Nines" thread- but didn't follow it. I will have a look. 12 is a number that is important for me- it follows me throughout my life, in my phone numbers, all the addresses I have ever had, etc. Even my birthday (12-24).

But I struggle with this stuff because I also have a very down to earth nature which doesn't wish to get too caught up in mysticism. I write stuff down, I get it out, but I don't tend to dwell too long or get too obsessed with any of it.

I'll be off to bed soon, and am wondering how it will be tonight......
I'll read your experiences though, it is always somewhat calming to find synchronicity with others!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

You think so? I think I did hear something like that on a link someone made here once. It sure did feel familiar. I am not a depressed person, I just don't seem to have a fear of death, and it just has seemed like a tempting idea at times .....I just felt too sensitive for this world at some points in my life.
Or maybe that was just overstimulation from living in Los Angeles!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I just went and took a look- gosh, I can relate to some of that! In fact, in the past I felt there was a correlation between the moments my husband was "vibrating" and earthquakes we had here right afterward!

Intuitionally, I'll tell you that I want to say I am feeling like something will happen close to my native area, not where I am. I am far away, but have a strong connection to the collective consciousness there. In fact it seems like the reason I will be a conduct to this energy is because they are genetically related to me. It might be my family members, in other words.

They live along the west coast of California and Oregon. I hope I am wrong on that.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP.

I too have had the most awful backache over the last week or so, and the most vivid dreams. I have been told stuff in my dreams that I didn't know about myself (in fact I was told as a child but run away from it.)
And I have tried to leave this world for Heaven, as a teenager. I even Astral projected there and knocked on the gates and 'Let me in, I want to go home'. The angel wouldn't let me, as I had something to do.

I take magnesium for other concerns but what I have found helps, is wearing amethyst; a bracelet and a pendant. All things have a frequency and I found this is the right gemstone for NOW.

It's something to do with the Violet flame and the Rainbow. They are being attacked by a bad technology and the Senstives; at the right level of, as you said it 'Mastership of their life', are being asked to STAND, just stand.
You just have to be, to be still; that is not do anything. You don't have to shout from the rooftops or manage people but just be the nice person you are and vibrate at the right frequency. Have you been seen patches of violet light in the corner of your eye? I have.

This is what I am being told in my dreams. It's not easy as I am a 'find out the mysteries' and 'go get' person. It's taken me months to find out about that bit I wrote above, where you just went into your 'house'. Wish I could do that but my dreams are cryptic and I have to work them out but when I do, I get really excited and I get a a joy feeling. I suppose we are all different.
Give yourself credit, you are where you are supposed to be.

And give yourself; your body some rest, this is a hard thing on our bodies, especially when there are some who do not want the shift (or whatever it is) to happen. They are going to lose their so called power but they don't realise they are the ones who are in a prison too.

I have held off but I believe I need to post some of my recent dreams.
Last week I had a disturbing dream, where I had graduated from something and the ceticificate was on a gold scroll. I could see the moon as a 3 day old sliver, with another Earth going around the moon, it was in perfect balance and I just knew it was Paradise. I saw a huge right hand unfurl from under the Earth in space, fingers pointing to where I was, on this earth. I cried as I said to the hand, 'I want to go now but I still have to teach my girls what I have learnt'. (There was more before this event, in the dream about telekinesis and creating what we speak). The dream continued but you get the drift.

I think there are more people getting this kind of information but they are not all on ATS.

Thanks again for the thread, as it explains my backache too. (It was as bad as a slipped disc, I had several years ago!)
And my left ankle and leg are buzzing (I had 13 stone of steel land on my achilles tendon and now it is a bit shorter) and when it does that, something bad is going to happen, and it has been a catastrophe before. It was so bad last night I couldn't get to sleep before 5am.

U2U me if you want.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I find it odd that this year and particular, this summer onwards, has been onset of arthritis, and right now severe mobility issues with my knee and and hips. Even trying to get kids to study their learning permit because putting my foot on the gas petal is very hard. Rhuematoid arthritis that I want put back into remission. But, things like GMO, HAARP, FUKUSHIMA and their RADIATION comes to mind.

I have a lot of faith in the energies coming in, the Higher Ones, since the whole spectrum might be hitting us, we need to focus on turning up the dial of our own love to rise above this, repell the lower.

But above all, I just don't have fear, keep working on self and loving others.

I always feel vibrations when I lie down, just rapid and many vibrations, even now for reason, so not just lying down.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Prepare for battles, in your dreams!

Fighting, or a willingness to do battle against those who oppress, is desirable among those who remain above the zero of spiritual net worth. Someone wrote of a brief visit to hell, a week or so ago, and I called in with a response, but it was 404'd by the overseers of our written words before I could do a capture. I did wish to write the OP but could not recall his name.

In a nutshell, he had entered a black space, and when all was said and done, he exclaimed IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, just before smashing his fist through a 52 inch aquos.

I never read such a perfect manifestation of situational awareness. He nailed the killer in the home, right between the eyes. I wished to say that when he buys a new television media monitor set, to get the smallest one possible. Keep your enemies close, but keep them in perspective.

My experience involved 5 sword wielding thugs in darkness. Once I wrested the axe away from the largest one, I set out in earnest to annihilate him. It was preferable to the paralysis preceding this as the bullies approached.

Sure, unicorns on rainbows dropping coconuts filled with liquid rubies would have been more fun. But do they know it's Christmas?

Unless you are dead set on branding yourself with a disease tattoo, I'd take your experience with a grain of spiritual salt, and avoid a medic. There are mysteries that verge on illness, and they are quite willing to find a terminal illness to keep you busy for the rest of your life. Just add money.
edit on 10-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

But this stuff is always "out there". I posted a couple days ago about a lucid dream in which I was directed to try looking at myself in a mirror in a dream, and it had some strange results.
reply to post by Bluesma

I have had that one as well. For me I freaked when "I" didn't see me in the mirror and it woke me up

Some of my earlier dreams were more "lucid" where that would keep presenting me with different scary "things" and I would have to have full realization in the dream to make "them" disappear. It would continue progressively like that until I couldn't take any more "fear" and would wake myself up.

Have you been able to induce lucid dreams through sleep paralysis? Some of my best have been from that angle.

Now my dreams are not as "lucid" but like I am talking with something else but it is part of me somehow. Hard to put the feeling in words. Sometimes I'll be shown things from my younger years and receive explanations for events etc.

Have you had any "hallucinations: or "visions" during wakefulness?

Do you ever find something communicating with you during the day? I do not mean hearing voices etc but like a part of you is communicating to "you" through your environment. It is hard to explain things in words, but here is an example that happened the other day trying to explain it to a friend.

Me "Suppose I say the word Apple and hold onto the thought of an apple for a minute. Later that day part of me will lead myself to an apple"

That was a basic way to explain the "communication".

After I tell him the above, he gets a phone call and has to run out to his car. I felt a nervousness in him about me staying in his house alone, (some people he hangs with are not as trustworthy as me) so I said I will walk out on the porch with you.

I walk out onto the deck, lean on the railing and for some reason my hand just reaches into an old flower pot sitting on the railing gathering leafs. I reach in and pull out a wooden carving of an apple that was burried underneath the leafs in the pot.

It freaked me out because I cant tell you why I even stuck my hand in there
it just happened. I was not looking for an apple that is for sure. Stuff like this used to scare me but now I see it as part of me has my back somewhere.

Have you encountered something of that nature? It is tough to put into words

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Have you been seen patches of violet light in the corner of your eye? I have.
reply to post by AriesJedi

What all do you know about these purple lights you speak of?

Ever since a recent experience the purple lights I seen as a kid are coming back. I used to think they were my friends lol and I was sad when they left. I can see these when I want to but have no idea what to do with them or if they have any purpose. They turned into a big "vision: one time but back then I thought I was going mad.

Sorry for all the questions.. I just get excited when people share experiences. It makes me feel less alone with this strangeness

edit on 10-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join