It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petraeus' affair most likely with a DC Hooker. That is right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
OK so Petraus' affair is "supposedly" with his biographer. You knew they were going to have to embellish a bit more on the story. And by the way, she is a looker, and most likely a hooker.

The FBI had been investigating an unrelated and much broader case before stumbling on the affair. Fox News has learned that during the course of this investigation, the name of biographer Paula Broadwell came up. The FBI followed that lead and in doing so, uncovered his affair with her. The FBI for some time was concerned that perhaps Petraeus was some sort of victim, but there has been no evidence discovered to back up such concerns.

snip>

The FBI investigation began when an individual reported suspicious and strange emails allegedly from Broadwell. The FBI determined that Broadwell allegedly emailed a number of government employees, and it tried to determine if any of its employees were being stalked. The affair was unveiled, as a result, with Petraeus being one of these employe

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on Sat Nov 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So events in Benghazi nobody quite knows just what the hell happened over a month later.

CIA Director resigns and we have juicy details less than a day later.

Seriously what is wrong with journalism? Does anybody have integrity anymore to demand honest answers?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Don't care.

Seriously though, who cares? Apparently everybody, when sex is involved. You could lie to the masses, drone strike children, stage false flags, steal trillions of dollars; nope not good enough. Need to have sex involved..

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Would this be enough to make someone play along with the whole wars for oil thing?

I wonder how some are gonna rationalize all that.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Some greasy politician in DC had sex with a prostitute?

You don't say.....

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

And certainly what I wouldn't characterize as an "affair". Also it is weird that she was emailing other staffers??? Limited hang out if you ask me. And a cover story. Like you said, there aren't a large number $1000 a night hookers in DC for no reason. There are more hookers in DC than there are in Vegas. Come on now.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by HIWATT

And certainly what I wouldn't characterize as an "affair". Also it is weird that she was emailing other staffers??? Limited hang out if you ask me. And a cover story. Like you said, there aren't a large number $1000 a night hookers in DC for no reason. There are more hookers in DC than there are in Vegas. Come on now.

What's a hooker anyway? A women or man who performs sexual acts for money or ???

You've heard the term "friends with benefits"?

Doesn't Monica Lewinsky hold the patent on that one?

It's only news when someone decides it's convenient. It's "just business"

Everyone in DC is a "hooker" - they're throwing a line out hoping to catch something!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

"And by the way, she is a looker, and most likely a hooker."

Do you have ANY evidence to support this claim? Not even "proof" or "rock-solid evidence", but ANY evidence at ALL?

Or are you just making vile accusations because you're pissed off?

new topics

top topics

join